PDA

View Full Version : Ages 18 to 21!

Masters
05-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Here is a new forum for all members between the ages of 18 to 21 to discuss age related issues :D
-Masters

Tux
05-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Nice one mods!!! :D

King
05-02-2006, 02:19 PM
hurray
luckily in UK everyone drinks from age 15 anyway

Jude_981
05-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Amen to corner shops and Cider!!!! :p
Jude

porky
05-03-2006, 12:59 AM
SWEET! thx m8

Eclectic
05-03-2006, 03:06 AM
Amen to corner shops and Cider!!!! :p
Jude
Only if your 15! Walking by now its just irritating 'Scuse me, will you get us some white lightening'- PISS OFF

CandymanPUA
05-10-2006, 04:13 AM
Yay:d

october
05-10-2006, 06:04 AM
Fuck yeah! I've been waiting for something like this.

Game07
05-12-2006, 01:06 PM
good idea.

snowplan
05-14-2006, 05:05 AM
"I know how to save a life", "Your the sand beneath my feet", "Your over my head",(from many others). I have to get some breath.

biggedi b
05-16-2006, 06:59 AM
well done. :>

Horatio
05-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Hey guys,
I am new to the community and I have some questions about how all this works. Like for instance what is a pattern? And where do you start when you're phase shiftin into kino? Any help you could offer me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Lyncho
05-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Nice idea mods!
And thank god I'm going to be 18 in a few months, no more of this trying to sneak into places bullshit. It will be so AWESOME! :)

Gandalf
05-22-2006, 03:21 AM
Well, first of all buy the venusian arts handbook (VAH). At least download chapter 3 for free on the main site. Then start doing searches of the forum. Basically, check out all the things that guys have posted and start figuring it out. There's really way too much stuff to explain in one go. Besides, part of the game is learning under your own motivation and own resources. Don't expect to be spoon-fed anything. Work hard and actually start to apply what you learn.
Best of luck.

Horatio
05-22-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks a bunch I'll look into that book asap.

Hotboy
06-12-2006, 06:44 AM
hey guys, i'm pretty new to this forum first post actually. just saying hello to everyone. good to know i have a place here. i'll probably load this place up with questions also lol. it'll be nice to meet all of you.
-Hotboy

Xtreeme
06-12-2006, 12:02 PM
hurray
luckily in UK everyone drinks from age 15 anyway
Hehe nice... Where in UK are you from?
Peace!

911driver
06-20-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm stuck with you under-21 boys for the next 8 months, may as well say Hey.
FYI - I've found a lot of bars let me in fine w/ my buddies if I tell them I'm the DD.

mississippi
06-23-2006, 01:28 AM
righteous

dman
07-03-2006, 12:05 PM
hey there, not quite under 21 anymore. But I bet game doesn't change radically just because you turn 21! Besides, many of the girl you will game if you are 22 such as I am would be under 21 anyway. So this forum should be of great use to us slight olders guys too... ;p

Supermensch
07-18-2006, 03:51 PM
I have lik 178 questions to ask.
1: Do I just keep my ass in the under 21 section or can I roam around the forums?
2: Where, what, how, when in regards to Kino?
3: for the other 170 or so, should I just make one big post?

Masters
07-18-2006, 03:55 PM
I have lik 178 questions to ask.
1: Do I just keep my ass in the under 21 section or can I roam around the forums?
2: Where, what, how, when in regards to Kino?
3: for the other 170 or so, should I just make one big post?
1: You can go anywhere you like. Follow the rules however and don't post something in the wrong forum.
2: You need to do your own research. Begin with the search function or post the question here or where you think it belongs.
3: Use the serach function or post your questions here or where you think they belong.

stephenxx
07-18-2006, 05:39 PM
hey thank gd for this thanx "master" lol im almost 18pretty good looking like i notice girls staring at me but im jsut not good with approaches i have low confidence i want to be a great pua wat do i do espeicallysince im so young

Xtreeme
07-19-2006, 01:38 AM
hey thank gd for this thanx "master" lol im almost 18pretty good looking like i notice girls staring at me but im jsut not good with approaches i have low confidence i want to be a great pua wat do i do espeicallysince im so young
Easy answer - U run "Game".
Don't know it? Buy the VAH, The Dvds or sign up for the OAP (Free Email Course). And when u know it, u practise it.
As for the fear of the approach thing, it wont go away, all u can do is make a choice and go for it within 3 seconds.
Dont have confidence? Fake it til u make it.
Young? Go day sarging, it works to! Believe me.
Bye!

hiddon5
08-06-2006, 08:32 PM
is there any information regarding kino in any of these forums?

Dominance
08-18-2006, 07:54 PM
FYI - I've found a lot of bars let me in fine w/ my buddies if I tell them I'm the DD.This is brilliant.

Detritus
08-25-2006, 09:36 PM
is there any information regarding kino in any of these forums?
No, and theres also no search function :eek:

Sskkyy
08-26-2006, 07:52 AM
Yes finally a spot for the youngins lol

Iggysmalls
09-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Hey guys,
I was sarging tonight when one 8 hb approached me. I ran the do you believe in magic spells opener on her and did a whole ESP session with her.l I didnt get her number right and yet still I wasnt able to get it right. How could I have changed myself inorder to of picked her up? LEt me know

Iggysmalls
09-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Hey guys,
I was sarging tonight when one 8 hb approached me. I ran the do you believe in magic spells opener on her and did a whole ESP session with her.l I didnt get her number right and yet still I wasnt able to get it right. How could I have changed myself inorder to of picked her up? LEt me know. I have now been unsuccessful for 2 nights and I dont know why?

antman
10-13-2006, 09:39 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
we have a new name!
ahhhhhhh
Um alot of people in this section are under 18. In fact even one of the mods is...
Any specific reason this section got a name change (just curious).

evolution1
10-14-2006, 09:40 PM
I know, what's the deal?

Hysteria
10-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Legal issues mentioned in the Terms And Conditions (http://www.theattractionforums.com/Terms2.aspx) from www.theattractionforums.com.

topgun70009
10-16-2006, 07:21 PM
umm yeah....VC is only 17 lol

Masters
10-16-2006, 07:22 PM
shhhh

kingT
10-22-2006, 10:41 AM
hey boys im new to the forum. been in the game fro a long time haha sorta grew up with it, im lookin forward to sharing some opinions, tricks and ideas. well happy pimpin and hopefully we can learn alot from eachother

Vincent Chase
10-27-2006, 04:28 AM
Can you guys like... I dunno...
NOT FUCKIN SPOIL THIS SHIT FOR ME!!!!
=P
He He He. Welcome to the redesigned 18-21 Forum cats!

TheSwaggerer
10-31-2006, 10:10 PM
Is anyone else noticing the massive influx of new members that just have one stupid one-itis question to ask and are never heard from again?

DavidManX
11-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Yah i see alot of one time posters...But i just figure they are like me. I enjoy reading most the time and thats how i get my learning.

antman
11-02-2006, 10:32 AM
Is anyone else noticing the massive influx of new members that just have one stupid one-itis question to ask and are never heard from again?
yes i have noticed that actually, it used to be ask a newb question, get flamed and continuing posting.
now its post one question and never venture here again
oh well

GunSlingr
11-13-2006, 08:09 PM
I just joined the forum. I ventured in here after reading the game and doing a search to see if any of it was true. This stuff interests me because I am a bit of an AFC and I hope to improve my game. I probably wont post that much until I actually have experience and something to add. I figure I will study all of the info in the Classic posts section and when I go out this Friday I will give it a shot.

Nox
12-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Back my friends!

I have been off the community for a couple months. Some things need to be taken care of at home, but I am back... and glad to be.

Best wishes to y'all,

N.

Vincent Chase
12-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Fun Pic Nox

Nox
12-26-2006, 09:44 AM
Fun Pic Nox

That's a model from here from Argentina. Her name's Emillia Attias. Google her and found out. Rumor has it that she's made of win and awesome. Oh, and in case you guys haven't notice: She's fucking hot. She's 19.

Someday... I'm gonna game the shit out of her. I just need to find out where she goes clubbing. I have to get my game back up to speed though. This weekend is sarging-weekend.:)

Mister E
12-26-2006, 12:19 PM
She looks like a young Elizabeth Hurley.
But damn 19...she's looking pretty old.
Maybe its just the picture thats doing that.

dman
12-26-2006, 09:41 PM
That's a model from here from Argentina. Her name's Emillia Attias. Google her and found out. Rumor has it that she's made of win and awesome. Oh, and in case you guys haven't notice: She's fucking hot. She's 19.

Someday... I'm gonna game the shit out of her. I just need to find out where she goes clubbing. I have to get my game back up to speed though. This weekend is sarging-weekend.:)

Love this pic (http://www.eblog.com.ar/wp-content/images/Tapa98HiRes1.jpg) of her (?) I found from a quick google search.

iampennstate
01-03-2007, 11:45 PM
New to the community. I wasn't sure if anyone checks the introductions board or not, so thought I'd post a hello here, too!

Junior at Penn State University looking to get into the game.

The Puppet Master
03-14-2007, 11:13 AM
if any of you are interested, i started a Facebook group dedicated to the game. Its called "We're PUA's not AFC's" the link is http://stthomas.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2250562582
i dont know if this link will work, but do a search and find it. i set it up so only members can see the message board and all that stuff, and i have to approve new memebers. but just say you saw this post and ill let you in.
I'm hoping this will help out us guys specifically workin the college scene. thanks for the help guys

Hot Alpha Female
04-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Hey guys,
I know I know .. I'm not a guy. Hopefully chicks are allowed on these forums. But just new here and when I found this forum which is pretty much dedicated to dating and atrraction and I got uber excited.

I dunno i love talking about all this stuff, it fascinates me sooo much =)

So looking forward to chatting to all ya guys and maybe give ya a little chicky insight

UofA
04-02-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey guys,
I know I know .. I'm not a guy. Hopefully chicks are allowed on these forums. But just new here and when I found this forum which is pretty much dedicated to dating and atrraction and I got uber excited.

I dunno i love talking about all this stuff, it fascinates me sooo much =)

So looking forward to chatting to all ya guys and maybe give ya a little chicky insight

Leave now. You are banished =)
I know that there are at least 2 other females in these forums, so your not alone.

Hot Alpha Female
04-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Don't scare the shitters out of me .. coz i have actually been banished from the ASK MEN forum before .... not before i caused at uproar though ....

Evilscotsman
04-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Just joined the forum, got the books and going over to Sydney to do a seminar and in field training weekend, can't wait.
Your Friend

Evil

angel88
07-29-2008, 10:24 PM
ok so this is the deal.

Just moved from south beach to New York....

so Basically...I want to reach the 5/5 mark....which is open any girl..and Close the same night...

we need a chat room for this..
and we need to learn from each other. You can only go so far by yourself. Period.

that said. Any crazy ppl out there willing to sarge and actually get result..pm me..

no bullshit.

peace.

willyp
03-22-2009, 04:38 PM
hey this is a real good idea yeaaaaaaaa boyyyy ...money

willyp
03-22-2009, 04:42 PM
hey guys, i am a college student and i was at this party the other day. I open up one set it was going well until i couldnt think of things to say. I stacked about 12-15 rountines under my belt. The first set i got the kiss close by first using the myster kiss close (wud u like to kiss me) i got deaded so went back to building attraction and 5 mins later i neg her and then contiune with the u smell so good im trying so hard not to kiss you she say u can and thus we made out. I ended by saying thats all you can get. I felt dhv i stayed there talked with her for a lil bit then left her and saw this beautiful honey baby outside buy i was too much of a pussy to approach i dont understand cuz i just made out with a girl that night but the min i see a 9 or 10 and sometimes an 8 i freeze up and just dont even want to approach does any 1 have a cure for this promblem. Also my sticky point is in comfort how to u plow through confort correctly i like to use the cube and tell a story about when i was young but its really hard to get her to sit with me at a party with no places to sit... any suggestion will be greatly appreciated thanksssss!

formula_d
03-27-2009, 02:53 PM
hey guys, i am a college student and i was at this party the other day. I open up one set it was going well until i couldnt think of things to say. I stacked about 12-15 rountines under my belt. The first set i got the kiss close by first using the myster kiss close (wud u like to kiss me) i got deaded so went back to building attraction and 5 mins later i neg her and then contiune with the u smell so good im trying so hard not to kiss you she say u can and thus we made out. I ended by saying thats all you can get. I felt dhv i stayed there talked with her for a lil bit then left her and saw this beautiful honey baby outside buy i was too much of a pussy to approach i dont understand cuz i just made out with a girl that night but the min i see a 9 or 10 and sometimes an 8 i freeze up and just dont even want to approach does any 1 have a cure for this promblem. Also my sticky point is in comfort how to u plow through confort correctly i like to use the cube and tell a story about when i was young but its really hard to get her to sit with me at a party with no places to sit... any suggestion will be greatly appreciated thanksssss!

search and read threads associated with approach anxiety. this thread isnt for help, go to the newbie discussion with questions

RenAPIST
11-25-2009, 03:33 AM
Hello (:

vialpando
12-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Just turned 18 and I'm looking to go out and game with some high quality girls. Glad to be in this PUA community, its just amazing. I'm just a newbie and will soon go on a newbie mission. Still having some AA problems, but I'm really motivated.