PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Intensity

mkesadaran
08-27-2009, 07:15 PM
So far, I realize that my text openings have good recall humor but I have trouble increasing intensity through my texts. Here's an example of a text convo I had today

Me: So... Who lost a tooth today? (She goes to a school where fights are frequent)

Her: You? Lol

Me: Really, no fights today? Well no worries, I'm sure you'll start a few... You look the type ;)

Her: Lmao good oneee. Actually 2 of mi friends were play fighting in the hall fer no reason if tht counts? Hah

Me: Haha so I take it you've had your share of vicious mud brawls or are you too much of a goodie two shoes?

Her: Goodie two shoes i onli fight guys cuz they dont hurt me back lol

Now from here I knew I had a perfect chance to intensify the situation but I just had no idea what text would turn her on... I thought about it for a while realizing I couldn't think of anything good, so I just sent her this...

Me: Hey I just noticed that your last name is... "Bogus"... Now I didn't want to be an ass about it but I get tired of picking on your size... :p

Her: Lol ur not the onli one hun.

I didn't text anything after that since I figured she was getting ready to sleep. Basically what I want to know is, what should I have done to intensify the situation and create more attraction.

fawkes22
08-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Well I think that was a good opener and good follow up, and it was clear she liked it too. So kudos. You have a good sense of teasing, which is hugely important. Teasing, and push/pull are the basis for attraction and sexual escalation. But when texting, all you're trying to do is get a day 2 or set up a meet, so sexual escalation isn't necessarily needed. The best way to test to see if you have attraction is to see if she will qualify.

So instead of having said, "Haha so I take it you've had your share of vicious mud brawls or are you too much of a goodie two shoes?"

You could have said something like, "haha of course that doesn't count! Play fighting is not the same as vicious mud brawls. You seem like way too much of a goodie too shoes for that," which is a qualification statement. If she answers, NOO, I'm not too much of a goodie too shoes, then she is qualifying to you, which means you have some attraction.

And depending on how calibrated you think the situation is, you could have taken my example a step further and said something like, "Of course that doesn't count! Play fighting and semi nude mud wrestling are not even close to being the same," which would give you that sexual escalation you were talking about without any qualifying.

But eventually, you are going to need to set some hoops for her to jump through, and once she is complying, then it doesn't really matter how sexual the texts are, you will be able to set up a date, keep running your rapport based game and kiss her and do whatever sinful acts you have in mind. As long as she consents, of course. haha

Good luck! Hope that helped.