PDA

View Full Version : girl is into him but avoids kiss?

caldo
08-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Well i got my mate into this shit so was wondering where he/i went wrong. my mate is dating someone else now but just wondering for future reference.

he met this really smart and mature law student (hb7 maybe) on facebook and they started having like 4 h long phone convos and she'd share some pretty bff stuff with him (i told him to not do this, save the 4 h convos for face 2 face meet ups but he didnt listen) anyway they meet up for a 30 min coffee session and the next time they meet she brings him to her friend's house party. next time she buys him lunch when they hang out and smacks his butt playfully. last time they met was at a club and i told him to just go kiss her already. she avoids the kiss :eek: but they hug goodnight at the end of the night. couple of days later he calls her and she seems fine and says she'll call him back but its been a month and she hasn't. prior to the whole club kiss attempt she'll call him at least twice a week and they would talk for hours. where'd he/i go wrong? he is 21 and girl is 23.

Thanks for reading/responding!

GilBelford
08-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Probably in the part where he acted as a friend, and then she put him in the friendzone, and then he tried to kiss her after that.

That's a no-no.

He just lost value to her now that she knows he wants her, so will most likely not call back unless she needs anything.

TheRogue
08-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Well, could be one of a few things:

1.) He was friend-zoned for whatever reason (lack of attraction, neediness, etc.)

2.) She was seeing someone else and decided the new guy was a better fit for her.

3.) She had a bf all along and was stringing your friend along as a buddy. When she saw he wanted something more serious, she bailed ship.

Rogue