PDA

View Full Version : Cougar Alert - Need Help

_Sparky_
08-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi guys, I was on CL and responded to an ad seeking free photoshop lessons. Well turns out the person wanting to learn it is a hot MILF in her 40's. Being only 20 myself and looking like a high school kid, I'd like to know what techniques I can use in order to lay her. She invited me to goto her place to teach her and in exchange she would give me a free 1.5 hour lesson on fitness and wellbeing (whatever that is). She said she has met a few men on CL that were nice so I'm not the only one.

I did not hint anything sexual since this is via e-mail, and I did not hint on wanting to "date" her because I think it would not work seeing as how our ages are so far apart. Perhaps just goto her place, teach her photoshop, and then slowly get into personal convos?

Experts help needed, and I will post results! Thanks

DayAnNight
08-25-2009, 02:18 PM
I think you should go there an do nothing, if she's into you then she'll make the first move. I messed around with a cougar before an she was pretty straight forward about everything. If you go there an try to pick up on her, you might make an ass out of yourself if shes not into you. Usually a 40 year old woman has to have a fetish for young guys in order to mess around with them... I just re-read your post an noticed the fitness and wellbeing part. That might be code for fuck your brains out after you teach her photoshop. Overall I think if shes into you she'll let you know, but if she's not into you then you'll have a hard time getting her to sleep with you. Let us know how this goes though I'm interested!

_Sparky_
08-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Well I have to reveal signs that I'm into her right?
Or else she might just think that I'm being nice and it's just simply a "teach me photoshop" and be on our ways kind of a deal.

Pers
08-25-2009, 02:40 PM
I partially agree with that other dude. I don't think you should go with the intention of picking this "cougar" up - i think that because you're relationship (it seems) is a professional one. You know what i mean? You're going there to show her photoshop.

However, if she starts vibing with you and it's going well - just do your thing and treat her like a normal girl. Take her through the "emotional progression model" (from Magic Bullets) and it should be fine.

So, be professional first, bro, and take it from there. There's a time and place for game!

AdamRaphael
08-25-2009, 02:44 PM
I think you should go there an do nothing, if she's into you then she'll make the first move. I messed around with a cougar before an she was pretty straight forward about everything. If you go there an try to pick up on her, you might make an ass out of yourself if shes not into you. Usually a 40 year old woman has to have a fetish for young guys in order to mess around with them... I just re-read your post an noticed the fitness and wellbeing part. That might be code for fuck your brains out after you teach her photoshop. Overall I think if shes into you she'll let you know, but if she's not into you then you'll have a hard time getting her to sleep with you. Let us know how this goes though I'm interested!

What!? Since when was "do nothing and hope she makes the move" and "either she likes you or not" EVER GOOD ADVICE, ESPECIALLY when we know what we do about pick-up!?

Game her as usual or it'll just be a friendly deal. "She's too old for me" is an EXCUSE. As long as you're comfortable with it, she will be. If she brings it up, laugh it off and carry on.

DayAnNight
08-25-2009, 08:49 PM
What!? Since when was "do nothing and hope she makes the move" and "either she likes you or not" EVER GOOD ADVICE, ESPECIALLY when we know what we do about pick-up!?

Game her as usual or it'll just be a friendly deal. "She's too old for me" is an EXCUSE. As long as you're comfortable with it, she will be. If she brings it up, laugh it off and carry on.

You know what I'm kind of ashamed of myself now you're absolutely right. I mean what the fuck are we even posting in these forums for if we left the choice completely up to the girl.

Alright fuck all my old advice lets do this shit man. Some new thoughts I have now, go an be somewhat flirty. If she does something right or looks at you for approval or something give her a wink an see if she blushes or get giggly. If you want to get bold make up some shit about going to school to be a massage therapist an tell her she deserves a good massage after trying so hard to learn photoshop. If she seems really into the massage act frustrated an tell her that her shirt is getting in the way an demand that she take it off then go from there. Don't forget her legs either buttock massages are a great way to turn a girl on.

Unkn0wn00
08-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Just do what you learned and see where it goes.

Why stop what you learned all along because she's old?

_Sparky_
08-26-2009, 09:30 PM
From the emails we've exchanged, it sounds like she's only down for business and nothing more. I tried doing some tricks on her but she said she didn't have time for e-mail since hse is "launching a business" and needed to learn photoshop. Sounds like she's using me. Well we did set up a time or me to teach her photoshop. Not sure if it's worth it now to even goto her place as it is kind of far away.

Unkn0wn00
08-27-2009, 07:06 AM
WTF?! First you said you were up for volunteering now you change your mind because she's all about business? That's what she asked for and that's why you replied!

Did you not realize that the possibility of getting a MILF wanting to fu*k you is slim?

_Sparky_
08-27-2009, 08:27 AM
^ No she said she'd offer a 1.5 hour of fitness and wellbeing, whatever that is and I refused, but she still wanted me to teach her. She said she wanted to meet a guy who can teach her photoshop and take it from friends, but I just think it's BS so she could use guys.

How do I dominate the conversation again? It seems like she's the one in charge right now and ignoring my pickup lines. Basically she doesnt want any BS over the email and wants to meet and get straight down to business.

caldo
08-27-2009, 10:45 AM
you'll never know unless you go. and hey, you responded to help someone so be a man of your word and do it.

DayAnNight
08-27-2009, 09:46 PM
^ No she said she'd offer a 1.5 hour of fitness and wellbeing, whatever that is and I refused, but she still wanted me to teach her. She said she wanted to meet a guy who can teach her photoshop and take it from friends, but I just think it's BS so she could use guys.

How do I dominate the conversation again? It seems like she's the one in charge right now and ignoring my pickup lines. Basically she doesnt want any BS over the email and wants to meet and get straight down to business.

I think you're really over thinking this dude. Just go to her house an see what happens.