PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Article From the Sydney Morning Herald

Whisper
05-2006-01, 10:11 PM
Most aussie PUA's might wanna check this out
http://blogs.smh.com.au/newsblog/archives/frankenstein/003159.html
i find interesting how ignorant they are.
but then again how funny when i pick up their gf's and wives.
Cheers
Whisper
:)

Malibu
05-2006-01, 10:33 PM
HA HA...good post....
Its unbelieveable the amount of pretentious fucks there are out there...and from an australian newspaper!...makes me feel ashamed to say im australian.
And the amount of women who have made bullshit comments about how if men justed treated them right :mad: ...yeh ok...ha...women created the game...then they get upset when we play it.
Thats it...im gonna sarge tonight and rip shreads!

Zordon
05-2006-01, 10:46 PM
Interesting article indeed....

Whisper
05-2006-01, 11:02 PM
HA HA...good post....
Its unbelieveable the amount of pretentious fucks there are out there...and from an australian newspaper!...makes me feel ashamed to say im australian.
And the amount of women who have made bullshit comments about how if men justed treated them right :mad: ...yeh ok...ha...women created the game...then they get upset when we play it.
Thats it...im gonna sarge tonight and rip shreads!
rip shreads
go hard son
i might come down later ill see how the funds are

Euphoria
05-2006-02, 03:17 AM
man i love their ignorance, honestly its so funny.
they read the article and i 2nd malibu's post..
women made the game..men perfected it :)
just for kicks, im gonna open a set using the article as a opener and leave wit the girls number who thinks all guys are players :)
fun times.. and the aussie women are umm sooo...fucked in the head lol

Corupt
05-2006-05, 07:33 AM
oh man, i was laughing my ass off wen they were trading pickup lines, man astralia is like 80% afc.

Drenk
05-2006-05, 07:49 AM
women created the game...then they get upset when we play it.
Nice quote. I like it.

Champagne
05-2006-05, 01:13 PM
This is funny, and some of the comments are hilarious. I loved the guy who quoted all the Austin Powers pickup lines.
Regarding what you wrote Malibu....I think it is awesome that women are posting comments like that. It demonstrates that women are ready to be gamed, and totally negates any of the chicken-little, "sky is falling" type ideas that keep recurring in the community about "The Game" giving the whole game away. Maybe you could use that in your sarges tonight..."Man, that's terrible, I can't believe there are actually guys out there trying to act like such players." Or maybe you could use it as a new opener...approach group: "Hey guys, I need a female opinion on something...ever heard of a book called The Game?...do you think....??"
EDIT: YouFiz, I missed your post! You beat me to "the Game" opener! Didn't mean to repeat. Massive field testing is in order for the night....
EDIT 2: I loved this guy's post. I'm going to try this one out tonight at a club, totally deadpan-"Excuse me, do you know where the post office is??"

Well I have 10 girlfriends but I never use pick up lines.
I use icebreakers like "excuse me do you know where the post office is?"
It can be almost any simple innocent question merely used to start conversation.

Spellbound
05-2006-06, 12:46 AM
I read something similar in the herald about a month ago about how there is a shortage of "eligible men" in Sydney and some of the quotes clearly indicated a shortage of "PROVIDERS" in Sydney. I have to laugh that the bros out there are waking up and steering clear of the provider frame and are clearly setting their lifestyles up for the "LOVER" frames with woman. As the famous RJ said "dating is for woman I am already sleeping with". Amen brother. Poor Sydney woman, no "PROVIDERS" around, only PUA's and real men who have woken up to all the societal crap, haaaaaha!.
Spellbound

EZRyder
05-2006-06, 01:38 AM
what am i doing here?!!?! Fuck this MM community bullshit, apparently all I have to do is learn about women's shoes and say shit like "I coulda swore you were an angel but I cant find your wings" or "Do you believe in love at first sight...Can I walk by you again?" and the girl is mine. Apparently memorizing lines off the internet and using them is sad, soo I guess I should just go with the ones that I got off the internet in middle school instead. Times like these I wish I lived in australia. If any one of those guys is physically capable of AMOGing, I will personally give them a medal (assuming they also pay my travel expences). Seriously though, this was a hilarious read.

DeSolero
05-2006-06, 02:10 AM
best line is..
start touching her back.. slightly poking... and when she says "what are you doing?" you say "oh.. im just looking for your wings"

Posted by: ??? at January 16, 2006 11:28 AM

Ha ha haa................................. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
\_O_/

Euphoria
05-2006-06, 02:51 AM
hahahaha there is no compeition in sydney.. we PUA's own sydney if women and all the afc's believe that article, all the women will be picked up with the same routines and they wont see its as anything different.
as i said before, women created the game, men perfected it!!! :)
i love these women. all looks and no fucking brains.. same goes for the sydney afc guys

JBone
05-2006-07, 02:31 PM
I saw an article here in sydney about how there are no men left, they are all in QLD or VIC.
So I read further and they are talking to some girl (22 yrs old) and she's saying things like "oh.. well there are men, but you dont just want any man, he needs to have all the things a girl wants, the right car, job etc."
Sydney women, are amongst the most shallow on the planet. :)
Like YouFiz said, all looks and no brains.

KidCanada
05-2006-07, 03:20 PM

Masters
05-2006-07, 03:48 PM
I tried to respond but the fucking comment didn't post.

Malibu
05-2006-07, 03:52 PM
I tried to respond but the fucking comment didn't post.
Same thing happened to me...I think the comments go through to the newspaper and they review them before they make them public.

Masters
05-2006-07, 04:06 PM
Same thing happened to me...I think the comments go through to the newspaper and they review them before they make them public.
err.. they may not post mine then lol

hopper
05-2006-07, 04:21 PM
Mmmm-think I may try an Austin Powers pickup. If it works in oz it should work in England-right guys? :D

Masters
05-2006-07, 04:23 PM
Mmmm-think I may try an Austin Powers pickup. If it works in oz it should work in England-right guys? :D
Yeah baybe!

Malibu
05-2006-07, 04:34 PM
err.. they may not post mine then lol
ha ha ha...why...what did you say?????????

Ethan
05-2006-07, 04:36 PM
This comment / story was especially pathetic and sad,...

I knew a guy who once fell in love at first sight. He was pretty awkward and shy......so much so that he sent her two dozen long stemmed red roses and didn't sign the card. After a year of love sickness where he took to his bed he finally found the courage to visit her and start a converstaion.
He would visit her on the odd occasion and always bring her flowers but never owned up to his love. She was very understanding I think silently waiting to be swept off her feet. This went on for a few years until he finally asked her to marry him. It turned out that she did love him and that she was just as shy. They are soon to be wed and look forward to spending the rest of their lives together.