PDA

View Full Version : Enhancing / Embeding DHV Spikes - Two Stories

Mayhem
05-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Hey gentleman.
In the past 2 weeks I've had two interesting stories happen to me. I was hoping some of you more knowledgeable people could help me work with these two stories. Do you see any spots where I could put DHV spikes? Any enhancements to the stories in general?
Flippin' Switches for the Po-Po---
My friends name is Doug, and it was 2 in the morning we were getting gas. He has this Monte Carlo. Lowered to the ground, hydrolics, hes a white guy so gotta give him credit. He had no registration, no insurance, no license, nothin. A cop started following him and pulled him over. He asked him for license registration. He said, "you know, my house is just right down the street, if you want to follow me I can show you where my house is. Another cop pulls up, typically 2 cops for 1 guy in SB. Cops started talking. He didn't have interior light, car too low, no horn, hydrolics, ticket after ticket after ticket. Cops walked over to their cars and started talking.They finally told my friend Doug that they won't give him a ticket if he hits the switches. So here we have this white guy driving a low rider at 2 AM in the morning jumping his car for the cops. They let him go.
---
Bachelorette Hunt
---
"Hey, have any of you had coldstones icecream on state?"
"I was out on state street a few nights ago with my friend minime (he looks nothing like me, but that's just his nick), these two girls, and 2 of minime's guy friends.
The two girls had just got done eating coldstones and, it's a friday night on state street around 11:00 PM. There's bound to be some crazy shit going on.
As the girls are finishing their ice cream this group of beligerent drunken women comes up to me and my group. They are on a bachelorette scavenger hunt.
And one of the things on their list is to go up to a guy they don't know and have that guy sing them a love song.
So my friends realizing the potential comedy in this situation decide to volunteer me to do this. I'm like, "thanks assholes"
So one of the drunk women stumbles up to me and says something like, "hey sing a song to me about how beautiful I am!"
Now, have you ever had one of those moments where as you are saying something you realize you just fucked up big time?
Well, I said, "You know...I'd rather sing a love song to someone who I actually think is beautiful"
At this point I am at least expecting to get slapped. The girls in my group had their mouths wide open, and they couldn't believe I had just said that. Even the guys were like "wow..."
So finally the drunk women says, and this is exactly what she said, "well at least my tits go on for miles"
This actually was true, but her liquor covered breath was a stronger distraction.
I even had a bum come up to me, and lecture me for like 3 minutes about how bad what I just did was.
At least I had a shower that day.
---
Those are my two stories.
Best,
-Brian