PDA

View Full Version : Fake Phone Numbers

SteelStryke
08-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Do any of you guys number close a chick and text her on the same day only to get a response like, "Who is this?" for the first text (to which I replied Prince Charming, duh! or "Loki! God of Mischief" to this Scandinavian chick) and "Sorry, I think you got the wrong phone #" or "Do u know who this is?" for the second reply? This has happened to me twice so far.

The latter reply really confuses me because it feels like it can either be a shit test or the girl really gave me the wrong phone number or a fake one.

Well! So much for the lively conversation we had earlier on.

herculain
08-25-2009, 04:20 AM
Call their number straight away(To check).. then stay in set for a few minutes.. then leave.

fawkes22
08-25-2009, 02:57 PM
I read somewhere or saw a video of a PUA giving a talk about pick up, and one of the things he said he did was once he got the number, he would call it, with the chick there, and leave her a voicemail. I don't really remember how he would set it up or what they would say, but he would have them both talk on the message to test the number, and to also have her remember him better the next day when she saw she had a voicemail. I think that's pretty solid.

You can also call the number like Herculain said, or even do a phone trade and put have her put her number in your phone, and put yours in her. When I do this, I always put my last name as Adorable or Charming, which helps them to remember me.

Last thing, when you send the same night text, put your name in the text at the end like your signing a letter. Say something like:
Nice meeting you goofball - fawkes

Good luck

SteelStryke
08-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks, guys. I've gotta give that voicemail thing a try. Next time, I'm gonna give my phone to her to input. Stupid butterfingers of mine...