PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to use canned text messages too much

Angier
08-23-2009, 05:49 PM
I am completely new to text game and have been relying heavily on the Ultimate Text Guide provided on this site.
Anyway so have been texting this girl for a few weeks, we have caught up once, kissed and everything went great.

I send her a msg using a canned comfort message in the guide:

"did you know KISS and LIPS are spelled the same on your phone?"

anyway she responds with something like this, "so is this todays pick up line?"

I respond with "no no, I just love how soft your lips are. Cant wait to kiss them again soon"

Anyway I go to organize another catch up this week and she says she is busy...really confused.

Is it possible to go over board with canned messages so it makes it too obvious your not being yourself?

MeZzmerized
08-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Yes, I've realized when I try to hard I fail so bad...and of course when I'm just myself I rock it fresh...so just be yourself man, it'll all work out.

TheSlayer
08-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Are you calibrated properly. The guide repeatedly mentions to ensure that you are calibrated. I have had a couple of my attraction texts bomb. It happens. On the other hand, she just might be teasing you or testing you.

HB: is this a pickup line or something?
PUA: indeed it is, you are being picked up as we speak :p, just hope you don't weigh too much

Angier
08-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Hey TheSlayer what do you mean by calibrated? have we spent a bit of time together?