PDA

View Full Version : An incredibly stupid drunken mistake

mystes
08-22-2009, 09:09 AM
I've been working on an HB 7 for a couple months now and all was going very well. Until one day we went out 4 a drink, I got drunk and stupid and apparently completely let the AFC out by telling her that I love her and I want 2 be with her and on and on with the drunken talk.

Of course she said no (and I have no problem with that at all).

The next morning she texts me this at 9 am:

Good morning :) i hope u didnt take wat i said yesterday in a bad way and hope that we're good.

I have a few ideas (not particularly positive on any of them) but I want to take your opinions on the following:

1)Why did she send this text?
2)What do you think the text means?
3)I haven't replied yet, should I? If so what should I say?
4)we run in close social circles so how should I go about dealing with her when I next see her.

cheers

GSKMSK
08-22-2009, 10:49 AM
You fool! She still likes you and attributes the way you were acting to be drunk. She knows you like her and her to you but said no because you were drunk talking.

Shes texting you back to say "hey I still like you but were just shutting you down because you were drunk"

text her back something like "last night was a little blurry...you should fill me in on what happened."

then she she texts back call her up asking and joking about how stupid you were being...Disqualify yourself "I probably hit on everyone" but then say thanks for filling me in, next time ill go out with you and fill you in when your drunk...leave it at that

then text her saying to come out and party cause she is your social circle.

done and done

gr8t100
08-22-2009, 04:37 PM
that could be one way to look at it...or she was just softening the rejection the following day.

I won't tell you what to say word for you word but I'd go under the impression that it didn't phase you and you didn't give it a second thought.

PlayerWithFlavor
08-24-2009, 04:21 PM
A couple of months ? really? I am seriously hoping that this girl is on the list of many. I would say after a couple of months your a friend ......

You could tell her that you were really drunk and remember something about you saying you lover her. Then tell her you were wasted and you say things you don't mean and you couldn't lover her because of XX .

surffreak
08-28-2009, 10:35 AM
You fool! She still likes you and attributes the way you were acting to be drunk. She knows you like her and her to you but said no because you were drunk talking.

+1
if i didnt have the same exact experience before then i would tell you that she doesnt like you but before i knew the game i did this to a girl that obviously liked me and she became my gf. but that was a exception not the rule. i think but its very possible that she likes you.

fawkes22
08-28-2009, 01:48 PM
I agree with gskmsk and surf.

You've been talking for a while, she likes you, you were drunk and spoke deep feelings (which is a big no no in girl land), and the next morning she's saying, "I know I rejected you but I still want to keep seeing you."

Good luck man. Hope things work out!

Sweetnitrojesus
08-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Or you could just say you were so drunk and you sent that message to like, 20 people, including a couple guy friends so you had a lot of explaining to do the next day.

Then just shrug it off and continue from there.