PDA

View Full Version : Magic Trick

MILF_Hunter
05-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Ok, I've got a card trick that's easy to do but you've kind of got to be in the right situation to be able to use it. Hope this helps some people. I think it's a good way to bring out the DHV during the attraction phase.
1) Take the 2 jokers out of the pack of cards.
2) Shuffle the cards, take a hand of cards from the top and get her to take 1
3) Tell her that whatever number she got to multiply it by 2
4) Then say to add 5 to that number.
5) Ask her to multiply the cumulative total by 5
6) Shuffle the cards again and take a hand off of the top and ask her to take a second card.
7) Tell her to add the number on the second card to the total.
8) Explain that she tells you what total she came to and you'll tell her what two cards she's got.
9) Whatever number she gives you subtract 25 from it. E.G if it's 108 she has an 8 and a 3.
Note: Make sure whoever you're doing the trick on does the calculation right because sometimes they dont.

Malibu
05-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Ok, I've got a card trick that's easy to do but you've kind of got to be in the right situation to be able to use it. Hope this helps some people. I think it's a good way to bring out the DHV during the attraction phase.
6) Shuffle the cards again and take a hand off of the top and ask her to take a second card.
8) Explain that she tells you what total she came to and you'll tell her what two cards she's got.
9) Whatever number she gives you subtract 25 from it. E.G if it's 108 she has an 8 and a 3.
Note: Make sure whoever you're doing the trick on does the calculation right because sometimes they dont.
Not bad. I would call it an ESP magic trick. You can use it to stack after the ESP opener. Would allow for good transitioning.

D'Artagnan
05-01-2006, 03:45 PM
to much arseing about with that one.... i find slight of hand works better more of a oooooooooooooooh reaction from hb's ..........then the fun begins when you tell them that the missing item or card is on them somewhere! :D

Mayhem
05-01-2006, 04:01 PM
This isn't a magic trick (this idea of magic trick is bad enough as it is, but thats another story...), it's a math trick.

05-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Yep, I recommend avoiding mathematical tricks, as girls go like "HA, that's a cheap TRICK!" or at least thats what they think. Here instead of showing how cool you are, in my opinion, you are presenting yourself as a wiseass...

Fable
05-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Ok guys looks like I could add something here. Listen up if you're doing magic, use whats called a 'force' and force a card. Here's an example, you hand them the deck and tell them to cut it and place half to the right. Next you ask them 2 questions about themselves and then tell them that ur gonna mark the deck where they cut it, and you take the left packet and place (turned sideways) ontop of the right packet making a cross shape. Now ask them one more question about themselves and tell them to 'draw the card they cut to' gesturing to the top card of the bottom packet. (Which was actually the top card of the deck the entire time) You can get the rest on your own..

Slyck
05-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Mathemagic :D
Want a good one? Tell her you'll do an ESP Test
(Kudos to David Blaine for perfecting it, but I know the credit should go to someone else)
The patter/script:
"Think of a number between 1 and 50... Use ODD DIGITS for EACH DIGIT but use different digits for each digit. Good! You have one already.... the number is 37"
Its a psychological/ESP trick whereby 9/10 times the person would think of the number 37 (assuming you've said the patter right.... its almost NLP'ish)
If that fails, tell them you'll try it again.
"Think of a number, this time between 50 and 100. Use Even digits for Both digits, but use different digits for each digit. Good. You have one already"
Look in their eyes
"68"
If that fails, I sure hope u got a better "mentalism" effect or ESP technique, cuz if you don't have a fail-safe, you're screwed :)

Cactus
05-18-2006, 07:24 AM
One thing you'll need to do, if you perform this trick, is tell them that they can't have any face cards (J,Q,K,A) they fuck up the math.

Charkosh
05-18-2006, 12:30 PM
(Kudos to David Blaine for perfecting it, but I know the credit should go to someone else)
The patter/script:
"Think of a number between 1 and 50... Use ODD DIGITS for EACH DIGIT but use different digits for each digit. Good! You have one already.... the number is 37"
Its a psychological/ESP trick whereby 9/10 times the person would think of the number 37 (assuming you've said the patter right.... its almost NLP'ish)
"Think of a number, this time between 50 and 100. Use Even digits for Both digits, but use different digits for each digit. Good. You have one already"
Look in their eyes
"68"
If that fails, I sure hope u got a better "mentalism" effect or ESP technique, cuz if you don't have a fail-safe, you're screwed :)
Just tried this one of my roommate, it worked like a charm
edit: my roommate isn't a hot chick.... but I'd hit it anyway o.0

kamikaze
05-18-2006, 02:25 PM
The patter/script:
Look in their eyes
"68"
Well...for me there is no failure with these tricks...(at the begining of these tricks youcan add -With this i can understand how sexual you are!)if you fail you tell her:
- Naaaa...our megnetic inner fields,cannot communicate ! You are not my type!(u can hook here!...turn away from her!)
Her: - Bla bla bla....what about my sexuality you told me before?
you: - there is no sexual prediction here.
her: - and what?
you:- It was a bait to keep your curiosity high!(ilove this part!!!!-they are getting happyand wild!)
and then read her hand!!!mount of venus!!! real sexuality !

MILF_Hunter
05-18-2006, 03:59 PM
I'll need to try that numbers trick between 0-50 and 50-100 on some more people cuze i just tried it on my brother and it didnt work but here's another card trick if anyone's interested:
Lay out the cards face down in this order: 6 5 4 3 2 A J 10 9 8 7 (A is Ace and J is Joker).
Then have have someone more the cards from right to left (while you're not watching).
Say they moved three cards (the magician wouldnt know it though) the position of the cards would now be 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 A J 10.
Then wave your hand over the cards and silently count 7 cards over from left to right. Turn the 7th card over. Its the three! It doesnt matter how many cards they move over, this will always work.
Always count 7 cards over (starting with the setup above) and it'll be the number of cards they moved. If they decide not to move any at all the card will be a joker and this tells you they didnt move any at all. Also, it might be good to try make it appear as if you shufled the pack. :)
Oh yeah and cactus, you're right about the face cards with the first one i mentioned, its better if you dont have any or the only way you can work it out is by calculating backwards and working out what the combination could be based on probabilities unless it's like 1 queen or something.