PDA

View Full Version : How to find out if a girl's into you.

DayAnNight
08-21-2009, 12:33 AM
This is something I've discovered works most of the time. If the conditions are right it will work like a charm. This works best when you some what randomly text a girl before shes about to go out with her friends to a bar or club or somewhere shes going to get drunk at. So for example you should hope the conversation goes in this direction..

You: *Hey you what are you getting into tonight?*
Her: *About to go to the bar with some friends*

Now this part is the most important/easiest part, try to appear busy at the moment but act as if you'll be available to talk later. Your next text should look something like this.

You: *Sounds fun! Hey I got to run entertain me with some drunk texts later though*

It doesn't matter what she says after that don't respond to it. So now you've put yourself on her mind while she's out with her friends and all you have to do is wait a few hours for her to start texting you. Judging by the texts she sends you, you should probably be able to tell if she's into you or not. I don't understand why, but people like to make themselves look stupid on alcohol an are unashamed to say anything. (Most the time). If she is into you her texts will most likely look like this

Her: *Heeyyyy I fucking lovvee youuu wish you were heerre!!

For some reason that tends to be the text that most girls send if they're into you lol. I've tested this on many girls an most of the time they end up having a drunk deep conversation with me about how much they love me. If shes not that into you then the conversation will most likely be dull an boring just like all the other ones. Good Luck!

DayAnNight

Hitman47
08-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Hmm seems wise...
However Dont know how much respectable girls who HAVE A LIFE would be into this

eastern milkman
08-21-2009, 06:43 PM
dude girls love texting, and girls (well all people really) love being drunk. This sounds like a pretty good idea, and girls that "have a life" would seem to be just as inclined to participate.

DayAnNight
09-02-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm curious has anyone had the chance to try this out? If so let us know what your results were.

indecisive
09-03-2009, 12:37 AM
I tried it. I got a few drunk texts that made less sense as the night went on but it was followed by an apology text the next morning haha

Not sure if this works in my favor

CharlieCovert
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Sounds promising actually, low risk too if you can make the initial text you send her natural.

MKentucky
09-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I am still on the fence regarding this technique. However you may get a response, the girl is intoxicated. So you get a few entertaining texts, blah blah blah, she wakes up and apologizes. Your back to where you started, but I could be wrong. Deffinitely worth trying at least once.

DayAnNight
09-11-2009, 01:48 AM
I am still on the fence regarding this technique. However you may get a response, the girl is intoxicated. So you get a few entertaining texts, blah blah blah, she wakes up and apologizes. Your back to where you started, but I could be wrong. Deffinitely worth trying at least once.

My feelings are people are brutally honest when they're drunk. Ever notice how people call out their friends for shit that they've done in the past, or how guys will call their ex-girlfriends an have little break downs over the phone with them. It's the same for girls. A lot of girls are in control of themselves and alcohol makes them lose that self control they have when they're sober. A sober girl in control of herself will play hard to get an hide that she is into the guy so she doesn't appear needy or clingy to him. Once a girl loses that self control she goes against what her sober self would do an expresses interest in the guy an reveals her emotions to him. She apologizes the next morning because she feels unladylike an as if she lost control of herself. Wouldn't you apologize to your friend if you got completely annihilated at his party an felt as if you made an ass out of yourself? Hope this helps you see my thought process behind this theory.

Del Boy
09-11-2009, 08:23 AM
My feelings are people are brutally honest when they're drunk.

How very true, apart from when you have beer goggles on and pull an ugly bird ;)

Seriously though that's not a bad thing you've brought up, a long while back a girl used to give me drunken phone calls at like 2 in the morning. At the time I didn't think anything of it as I was AFC and just thought she was being friendly and liked me as a friend and someone to talk to.
She never dropped any particular hints that I remember but the fact that she called me at this time in the morning and not one of her girly friends should have been hint enough and unfortunately I never asked her out.

It makes sense though, a girl wouldn't text you if she's out partying with her friends unless she likes you or she's really bored. I mean if she doesn't like you or is not really all that into you, surely she will have something better to do than drop you drunken (or sober) texts. I will have to try this one in future.

sdnightfly
09-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Actually works, and you get the possibility of her coming over, but if she's drunk, make sure they're okay to drive. I've met up at clubs at 2AM when I was somewhere else, or at home but didn't feel like going out.

I've been woken up by drunk texts, and got a lot of good convos out of it, stuff they may not have wanted to tell me, or how they felt about me. I'd just write "are you tired or are you still up for doing something", and she'd usually go "I'm not the one driving". If you know her social circle well enough, they'll usually not make a big deal if she takes off with you, or at least put the invite out for them to come over..just make sure they're not bringing the club to your place. Odds are unlikely, but if they're party girls, the word will spread. I've even split on a cheap hotel room if I knew there was going to be a few people (40-50 between 6 people plus no worries about cleaning your place up and if people they hooked up at the club are there, everyone's in the same room), and usually they ponied up and I'd snatch a couple of bottles (keep it in the trunk in case the cops pull you over) and everyone would sneak in. You may want to cash deposit it, and if it's in a questionable neighborhood, preferrably there's vacancies on each side of you or you're going to have an irate neighbor. It's not about f-closing her there, it's more about piece of mind and an afterparty if uninvited guests might be coming. Make sure you do a quick check of the bathroom and a quick glance around that the room is clean enough. They're not going to care but if there's bugs and critters, they're going to freak out.

And bring a camera.

DarthWayne
09-11-2009, 09:48 AM
texting wud be the last thing i do when i am drunk.

however...i ended up on facebook at 4 am in the morning...totally drunk on vodka.

next day some chicks started coming up to me n giving me hugs in college....lol...all 17 yr old kiddos.

and best of all...i dont remember what i said to them..