PDA

View Full Version : how to prevent phone flakes for numbers obtained during day game

the_yeti
08-18-2009, 05:21 PM
I've been getting really solid at day game and when I go out during the daytime I have been getting numbers. However a lot of my day game numbers have been going really dead.

My day game approach has been Open -> Transition -> Talk about whatever my identity, interesting experiences in my life, people i know -> number close with "hey your really cool we should hang out sometime *hand her phone* -> a little bit of small talk and then say goodbye and walk away.

When I text these numbers later usually they hook for about 1 or 2 messages, then they die. I try texting back the next day, if I'm lucky I get 1 or 2 messages back then they just completely die off.

Any advise?

Farmer
08-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Mate, welcome to my world. This exact thing has been happening to me with day game. Girls who I thought were very into me and we had lots in common flake. When I figure it out I'll let you know, but just thought I'd let you know that you're not alone!

What I'm going to do is forget about the number and escalate to an instant date as much as possible. Now that getting numbers is easy for me, I'm going to make it less about quantity and more about quality - spending more time at various different places and getting more comfort.

ONLY IF an instant date is not possible AND I have tried to push it will I take the number. The number is not a target for me now, it is a fall back.

the_yeti
08-19-2009, 02:50 PM
yeah a friend of mine and I were talking about the same idea. god its so annoying to follow these things up =x.

Mr Wrong
08-19-2009, 03:53 PM
I agree with Farmer...during the day try to instant date and try qualifying the girl more so she invests more into the interaction. You can also start something like the cube or strawberry fields during the day and end it to keep her curious when you call or text

Young_chop
08-19-2009, 08:40 PM
I've been getting really solid at day game and when I go out during the daytime I have been getting numbers. However a lot of my day game numbers have been going really dead.

My day game approach has been Open -> Transition -> Talk about whatever my identity, interesting experiences in my life, people i know -> number close with "hey your really cool we should hang out sometime *hand her phone* -> a little bit of small talk and then say goodbye and walk away.

When I text these numbers later usually they hook for about 1 or 2 messages, then they die. I try texting back the next day, if I'm lucky I get 1 or 2 messages back then they just completely die off.

Any advise?
It is simple. You need to qualify and create way more comfort with her. Send some hoops. Start out with small and work your way to big hoops. If she is co-operative, reward her, but make her earn it. Also use at least 1 future projection! Gets them everytime.

SteelStryke
08-20-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm in the same rut here: day game is good, I get the number, but the text/phone game goes awkward.

So the main idea to get a good phone/text game going on is to have a tight anchor, right? Cube, strawberry fields (idk what that is, better check up), palm reading, stripper name... Anything else that's good?

Angier
08-23-2009, 05:59 PM
Id love to get Souls idea on this

nicky
08-24-2009, 07:53 AM
It's all about comfort. What I say is,

"Look, I hate to be just a random guy that stopped you in the street and I'm sure you're thinking to yourself: who's this guy that had the balls to approach me like this?! NO ONE does that?! (smile) So let me tell you a bit about myself...I'm Nicky, I'm 33, etc etc."

I also ask if they're on Facebook to go along with the number and say it would be interesting and fun to find out more about eachother.