PDA

View Full Version : cocky & funny ansWers for typical questions on college.

diegoturner
08-17-2009, 02:59 PM
So, tomorrow its my first college school day. i find it easy to DHV with all the class, i throw a joke about girls or something when i can, even sometimes the teacher laughs.
So, tomorrow is going to be the typical day of: "what did you do on holidays" etc.. especially in my english class (i speak spanish) and there are a lot of girls in the classroom.. so im thinking of some funny answers, if you can colaborate please share!

"what did you did on holidays?"
well i learned a lot of things. i learned what was the definition of "a gruppie" by myself. they are interesting. (i have a rock band, so this one is kind of bragging about being a rockstar)

"can i ask you a question?"
YES, iím single, but that doesnít mean iím just gonna throw myself at the first girl that comes by. Whatís wrong with girls these days...

"nice shoes/shirt/blazer whatever"

look. im not that easy. im not going to fall in love with you just for your compliments.

if she is very hot, this one is better:
thanks. you also... you... emm... sorry, i cant think of something to compliment you on.

"do you have a cigarrete?" (to a girl i havent talked before)
you didnt have to make an excuse to talk to me, you just had to say hi.

i made this in a past class: start to laugh in middle of the class, the teacher asks (of what are you laughing) i answer: of her (pointing to the girl next to me) . sorry, i meant to say.... nothing, excuse me. then after class the girl started to ask me why i was laughing.. of course i didnt tell her why)

when i go to have breakfast with girls, or something and buy an icecream:
me:(me while liking the icecream) do you like icecream?
hB: yes
me: in what part of your body?

Rob9346
08-18-2009, 05:31 AM
"when i go to have breakfast with girls, or something and buy an icecream:
meme while liking the icecream) do you like icecream?
me: in what part of your body?"

guarantee if you do this, the girl will think you're a douche and being try-hard.

the_attraction
08-18-2009, 07:31 AM
i like the icecream line, if it is set up well (she invites you to get icecream, she mentions it, you are eating icecream together) then it will work; cocky and funny.

I am guessing you read david angelo's cocky and funny guide.

p.s the other line i dont think are so great you dont want to come off as that weird guy people first meet

andrew1620
08-18-2009, 07:46 AM
Dude did you field test this? I try to not be judgemental on pu lines b/c its more of how you say something rather than what you say but your delivery is gonna have to be top notch on this stuff and I think you need to have some rapport with the girl first in order to pull this off.

Watch Braddock's College Game (on youtube). It's free. Then maybe read a book or two about it like 'Conquer Your campus'. It should give you a lot more insight.

-A

So, tomorrow its my first college school day. i find it easy to DHV with all the class, i throw a joke about girls or something when i can, even sometimes the teacher laughs.
So, tomorrow is going to be the typical day of: "what did you do on holidays" etc.. especially in my english class (i speak spanish) and there are a lot of girls in the classroom.. so im thinking of some funny answers, if you can colaborate please share!

"what did you did on holidays?"
well i learned a lot of things. i learned what was the definition of "a gruppie" by myself. they are interesting. (i have a rock band, so this one is kind of bragging about being a rockstar)

"can i ask you a question?"
YES, iím single, but that doesnít mean iím just gonna throw myself at the first girl that comes by. Whatís wrong with girls these days...

"nice shoes/shirt/blazer whatever"

look. im not that easy. im not going to fall in love with you just for your compliments.

if she is very hot, this one is better:
thanks. you also... you... emm... sorry, i cant think of something to compliment you on.

"do you have a cigarrete?" (to a girl i havent talked before)
you didnt have to make an excuse to talk to me, you just had to say hi.

i made this in a past class: start to laugh in middle of the class, the teacher asks (of what are you laughing) i answer: of her (pointing to the girl next to me) . sorry, i meant to say.... nothing, excuse me. then after class the girl started to ask me why i was laughing.. of course i didnt tell her why)

when i go to have breakfast with girls, or something and buy an icecream:
me:(me while liking the icecream) do you like icecream?
me: in what part of your body?

diegoturner
08-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Rob9346.
no.. the 2 times i have done this, with 2 friends of classroom:
1st time i received a punch in my arm.. and the girl laughing..

2nd time. i received again a punch in my stomach, then i skip to the routine "you are very rude! im going to hire you as my bodyguard.. etc"

so, maybe i had luck, or i know how to deliver cocky funny without being a douche...

@the atraction.. yes you are right, if its the first time you meet the girls, it sucks. you will be the "try too hard guy", but if you have some kind of status in the class.. (you say a joke, and everyone laughs, everyone pays attention to my historys when i talk about my weekend, etc.) you can deliver all of this and increase attraction. the only one i havent tried is the cigarrete one, because i havent been in that situation in college, but i did it once on a party.

yes andrew, its all about how you deliver this ones. the face that you make, your body position, the volume you are saying it... when i want to be cocky funny i think of the character of the O.C "seth" when he is busting the balls of "summer" all the time, using eyebrows, face expression etc. only that i dont talk too much like him, that makes him look nervous. all the lines have been tried but the cigarrete one.

i didnt like the "conquer your campus" book. maybe im not the kind of guy that will make friends to get laid, i have my friends because i enjoy to be with them, and if a girl comes by, then its great. Just in case you didnt know, being the most popular guy isnt a great thing, you have to take care of your buddies, etc. its a lot of pressure, energy.. check out "mastering the social circle" here in the forums, you dont have always to be the most popular guy to get laid.

so, the final point, if you are the looser of your campus, this material isnt for you. you will look like the weirdo guy if you dont have confidence. have a life first, be the best in whatever you are doing, then use this and the girls will come.

andrew1620
08-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Idk I personally go natural now. No routines except for remembering funny/witty answers to common questions or situations but i feel like everyone does that.

I read the college game stuff after the end of this year and now i understand why some things worked and some didnt. In my college all the 'popular' kids hung out with each other bc they did like hanging out with each other..(similar interests, outlooks on life, etc.) so i dont completely understand your point. And while the author (like other college game pros) does provide examples of who to become friends with in order to get lots of girls in your life, wouldn't this be a natural step anyway?

It's called social networking. If you want to succeed at most work places, for example, its very important to get this down right don't you agree? or is this a success vs identity argument?

And as for the pu lines- I am just looking out for you to make sure you're on the right track. I've seen guys pull just the most ridiculous shit off like its a piece of cake and I've also seen guys getting burned so badly using something out of their character.

Rob9346.

yes andrew, its all about how you deliver this ones. the face that you make, your body position, the volume you are saying it... when i want to be cocky funny i think of the character of the O.C "seth" when he is busting the balls of "summer" all the time, using eyebrows, face expression etc. only that i dont talk too much like him, that makes him look nervous. all the lines have been tried but the cigarrete one.

i didnt like the "conquer your campus" book. maybe im not the kind of guy that will make friends to get laid, i have my friends because i enjoy to be with them, and if a girl comes by, then its great. Just in case you didnt know, being the most popular guy isnt a great thing, you have to take care of your buddies, etc. its a lot of pressure, energy.. check out "mastering the social circle" here in the forums, you dont have always to be the most popular guy to get laid.

so, the final point, if you are the looser of your campus, this material isnt for you. you will look like the weirdo guy if you dont have confidence. have a life first, be the best in whatever you are doing, then use this and the girls will come.

the_yeti
08-18-2009, 05:59 PM
nonononono dont do that, you're gonna become an instant freak and girls and guys will find you weird. remember your spending the whole semester with them not like 3-6 hours in a club or whatever. seriously watch braddock's guide to college game, its a whole different mindset. i failed so miserably trying out PUA stuff i did in cold approach at college.

diegoturner
08-18-2009, 07:13 PM
yes, i got your point andrew. im not saying that conquer your campus sucks.. i just said that i didnt like it. i go to the most expensive college in my city, and i dont like to hang out with the stupid rich boys. they just talk about shit, like the new stereo they bought for their car, how drunk they got the weekend, etc. i find that extremely boring.

i like to hang out with guys that are like me, with some money, but they want to be someone in life, and not just get the business of their parents. we spent all the time making jokes of people, girls, etc.. having fun all the time, even in class. we also like to talk and discuss about interesting stuff, like the career, or marketing strategies for clothing companies, etc.

im not a popular guy in the campus, im just the leader of my entire classroom group......so whats missing? if you are the best of yourself, you know how to listen to girls, you know what they need, not what they want, you are confident, and funny... you dont need to be the most popular guy in the campus to get girls. you dont need to be friend of everyone, girls see that im not a creep since i go to have breakfast with my hot friends of the classroom.. even if they know im not very popular in campus, they know im a preselected guy.

the_yeti: ok if you dont feel confident to tell this kind of jokes to girls, then dont do it. someone else will do it. im not using routines like asking for an opinion, or the classic "who lies more? men or women?".
these are just funny answers or stuff that make people (including girls, boys, etc) laugh, and increase the attraction for you. i know im attractive because how i dress, and my body language without saying any word. so this kind of "routines" just increase that spark of attraction, they dont generate it.

andrew1620
08-18-2009, 09:13 PM
my uni is quite big and in an urban city. also we dont have frats so real world game is more applicable here.

still there are so many factors involved that you don't have to try to fit into a specific formula if your shit works.

Best of luck

-A