PDA

View Full Version : response to "just met your twin"

irishman81908
08-17-2009, 01:31 PM
I texted this girl that I haven't heard from in a few weeks with "hey, I just met your twin" and she responded with:

"oh yeah, that's great; now you can stalk her instead ;)"

what should I come back with or should I respond at all?

diegoturner
08-17-2009, 02:05 PM
hahahahaha good one from her...
i dont know, if she is being rude then its off...
but if she is being playful, you can say. "yes, im going to call her 30 times everyday, like i did with you. wait, i didnt call you :)"
hope it helps.

Bagky
08-17-2009, 03:39 PM
This girl is good :)

She might just be telling you off, or she wants you to challenge her.

eddie01x1
08-17-2009, 03:43 PM
go with...

you're right! she's a much cooler version than you because she has... *something opposite than the girl youre texting*.. ie with blonde hair, brunnete, tall, short, etc..

she's already being playful

Bagky
08-18-2009, 07:24 AM
I'd like to see the opinion of someone with credentials.

Mark_W
08-18-2009, 04:44 PM
God thats hot. I love it when girls so social intelligence like that.

The wink at the end shows she is joking. Did you pursue her quite a lot - obviously you didn't stalk her but were you supplicating at all and is she exaggerating.

You could try:
1) Agree with her and exaggerate - "at least she appreciated the string quartet i sent round at 3am. P.s Did I leave my binoculars in your treehouse last night" (assuming she has no treehouse)
2) Continue with twin frame - Can't think of what to say, I'm tired
3) Go sexual - "So your saying a threesome IS on the cars. That would make my Wednesday."

ZenMonk
08-18-2009, 10:05 PM
the standard response goes something like this:

met her on campus, she's really cool and smart though

Crooked
08-19-2009, 06:57 PM
You could try:
1) Agree with her and exaggerate - "at least she appreciated the string quartet i sent round at 3am. P.s Did I leave my binoculars in your treehouse last night" (assuming she has no treehouse)

The treehouse line is great.

I think the "i just met your twin" text is the weakest text opener ever. I don't know why guys even send it because it's not going to illicit a good response like you want.

ZenMonk
08-20-2009, 07:23 AM
i thought it was pretty bad at first but with the right followup it's actually pretty good. especially for flakes.

nicky
08-20-2009, 07:41 AM
This girl is good. If you havent responded soon after she sent that then you're already DLV'd. To me her response is a bit extreme for a tease even if she is being playful - she obvioisly knows thay you know she has flaked and she knows it too.

i thought it was pretty bad at first but with the right followup it's actually pretty good. especially for flakes.
I've tried it three times and they've never responded...why would they? The girl has already decided she isnt interested, why would she then respond to something like this?

If it was "I just met your brother/sister" it would be better cos she obviously doesnt have a twin so knows you didnt really meet her so why bother to reply (esp as you both know she's flaked)?

Libido
08-20-2009, 07:47 AM
She's being a smartass, shoot it back at her..

I'd try, "That's what she said... lol"