PDA

View Full Version : When did you have the revelation?

Cajun
04-30-2006, 10:40 PM
I just got back from an HB9s house. She wanted me to stay the night, but her loft was right on a busy street and all the streetlights lit up her room. I couldnt sleep. But as I laid in her soft clean bed listening to her breathe, I had a realization! I am a pick-up artist! This girl, whom I had just !closed within 90 minutes of seeing her, even said to me after I was finished: "You seduced me." I casually mumbled something to the effect of "Yeah you and everyone else", which she took like poison, but her words echoed in my head..."You seduced me"
Have you guys, or I should say the lucky ones who have achieved a certain level of success, had a time when you just realized "Yup, I'm a pick-up artist, I was learning and practicing before, but now I can say...I am one" Tonight I felt that, and I feel like I earned it. I dont want to make this a bragging thread, but I would be interested to hear some of your guy's personal accomplishments because of the game you have learned.
To tell you the truth, having this new power over women isnt as exciting as I thought it would be. In a lot of ways it reminds me of using the game genie on those old nintendo games when I was a kid. It's fun at first because you can get so much further and its easier, but after a while you get kind of sick of it. Theres no challenge.
I feel like I can go into any venue and have my choice of women. That there is no woman I cannot seduce (Although hired guns is something im working on even though I generally have no interest in them. I love the sport ;) ) Im posting some pictures of some of my recent trophies. Feel free to post your own, im curious as to the quality of women that game has allowed you to seduce. Also, when did you realize you had finally accomplished what you had set out to do? When did you realize "I am a pick-up artist"?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/D-Rotch/msnjapbitches.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/D-Rotch/derekandtimoryatnewyears.jpg
Me and Faxe negged them on the same outfit.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/D-Rotch/mitchderekpickups.jpg
This one is Faxe, my wing.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/D-Rotch/DSC01720.jpg

Flowz
04-30-2006, 11:15 PM
To tell you the truth, having this new power over women isnt as exciting as I thought it would be. In a lot of ways it reminds me of using the game genie on those old nintendo games when I was a kid. It's fun at first because you can get so much further and its easier, but after a while you get kind of sick of it. Theres no challenge.
^^ I also have this feeling at times.. Only, I wouldn't describe it as "a new ower over women" somethingn doesn't sit right within me, morally, with that statement.. But it is like there is no challenge.. I now find fun in seeing how many mLTR's I can have at once, or how quickly I can switch a girls mentality from, monogamous, to poly, to 3somes etc etc.. Or how far i can push the envelope on certain social "boundaries" i.e gaming MF 2sets MFMF 4sets etc..
1 thing I learnt at a young age is how to flip negatives into positives.. an
invaluable skill to have in this game..
I would say I had this "revelation" whilst reading The Game & realizing I was a natural.. or maybe it was just this weekend when I turned down 3 different
hb's (7, 7.5 & 8) respectively, in order to give myself some me time.. & of course this "me-time" involved me having a 3some with 2 new prospects.. hb7 & hb8..
I don't think I have any pics on this pc.. but will try to get some on future voyages & will post them up..
btw did u treat those 2 asian birds to yourself or what??
Holla..
Flowz..

ware_ru
05-01-2006, 12:20 AM
man, as much as i would like to reply to your post, i cannot get over the rack on the girl in the third picture. well done

Harlequin
05-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Me and Faxe negged them on the same outfit.
And rightly so.
Did they point out that you both had on such similar shirts?
When did I realize I was a PUA? I never will. I am something else... I am an asshole.

Cajun
05-01-2006, 12:36 AM
The Asians were actually in Japan. I was doing a film there and honestly, if you dress like a western celeb, all you have to do is pretty much look at Japanese women and they will fuck you. Probably one of the most joyful times of my life. Imagine a small kareoke room with 4 japanese girls all undressing and playing with me while I sang a Britney Spears song. Hahah wait I think I have a video of it. I will try to post it, its hillarious, plus you get to see their tits!

randomweights
05-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Hahah wait I think I have a video of it. I will try to post it, its hillarious, plus you get to see their tits!
Post it! Post it! :)

Flowz
05-01-2006, 01:16 AM
^^ lmao @ randomweights.. he got the 64oz bottle of jelly & napkin ready an all..
yeah japan is the shit.. good stuff
Flowz..