PDA

View Full Version : MLTR ideology

Vincent Chase
04-29-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm interested in MLRTs. I'm not looking for oone myself, but I'm interested in the mentailty of those wishing to be, wanting to be and being poly-monogamous/poly-amorous.
If you're in an MLTR, want an MLTR or are interested in an MLTR. Tell me why, how you started it, what your partners think of it and so-on.

zine
04-29-2006, 05:53 PM
I've had this happen to me twice. The first one they didn't know about each other and it ended up in a big fight. The second one they did know about each other and it ended up in a big uhhh encounter... yeah that was nice. Oh crap trailed off thinking about it. My ideology is if you want this then go for it, but be honest to anyone involved about it.

aurelius
04-29-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm very interested.
I'm inspired by Genghis Khan, who is the ancestor of .5 percent of the people alive in the world today. I'm a rather smart guy, albeit a bit of a conceited bastard, and I want to spread my DNA far and wide. Why should it be the stupid people who do most of the breeding in this world? Intelligent people need to start having more kids.
My mission is to impregnate the smart, beautiful women of the world.

Starman
04-29-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm very interested.
I'm inspired by Genghis Khan, who is the ancestor of .5 percent of the people alive in the world today. I'm a rather smart guy, albeit a bit of a conceited bastard, and I want to spread my DNA far and wide. Why should it be the stupid people who do most of the breeding in this world? Intelligent people need to start having more kids.
My mission is to impregnate the smart, beautiful women of the world.
You're probably better off being a sperm donor. The child support is much cheaper.
It's strange that I didn't, until the initial post, associate MLTR with being poly amorous. I've got a number of friends in the poly community...but don't find many of the women I know from there all that attractive. And most of the ones I know are married, and have poly spouses.
I guess the issue for me is that MLTR just means having multiple long-term relationships and not joining up with the "poly community" as there's a bunch of crap associated with that. (In a similar way to how you can be a PUA without being part of a forum like this.)

Smoothlatinkid
04-29-2006, 11:06 PM
I am a big fan of multiple, long-term relationships. One night stands to me are the equivilent of a greasy McDonalds Quarter Pounder with fries---delicious every once in a great while, but I get that queazy feeling after...
I love women. Just like I love great wine...but I don't GULP wine. I take my time....and savor that shit over the long haul.
Difficult sometimes, because her emotions inevitably kick in, and she won't want to share you with other girls...and then you must go recruiting again (MTLRs end up slowing down your sarging--easy to get complacent when you're getting steady ass.)
But I dig actually knowing these girls....and you wanna hear something funny? The HB8.5 blonde party girl I've been doing lately is much less interesting and fun than the HB6.5 I hang out with more often. I like complexity. And like good wine, over time, these girls show which of them have metaphorical "legs" that make you want to hang with them longer than the time it takes to remove her clothes.

trainrunner
04-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Even if you are totally honest with the girls, they still get attached no matter what they say. Yes they have sexual needs too, but they are also a lot more emotional than us.So tread lightly with MTLRs

Mustang2233
04-30-2006, 02:21 PM
i have 1 running at moment they dont no bout each other but ... they have both heard things bout the other but if they bring it up i just say sumthing funny or change subject and they 4get it ... but it is fun 4 a while i have been on/off wit 1 girl 3 and half years and been wit other 4 a year ... its kind of a mission 2 c if you can do it ... its a good test ... you all should try it ;)

Malibu
04-30-2006, 02:42 PM
I am always dating more than one girl at a time whenever I get the chance. I think off the top of my head the most I have dated is 4 at a time. But when it comes to LTR's I only go for one. I get more satisfaction out of going strong with one exceptional girl (emotionally as well as physically) than going strong with 3 or more and having to hide them from each other or even telling them about each other. Just my personal preference really.

Face
04-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Maybe I should know this, os ex use me if I blunder--how long is LTR or MLTR for that matter? For example, is dating 3 girls for 2 months each MLTR?? Or is that just dating?
Is keeping touch with someone in a other state, yet only seeing her every 2 months a LTR?
Disregard if I am creating problems here...

Malibu
04-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Maybe I should know this, os ex use me if I blunder--how long is LTR or MLTR for that matter? For example, is dating 3 girls for 2 months each MLTR?? Or is that just dating?
Is keeping touch with someone in a other state, yet only seeing her every 2 months a LTR?
Disregard if I am creating problems here...
I consider a MLTR to be a girl/woman you are "sleeping with" on a regular basis.

Flowz
04-30-2006, 10:10 PM
One night stands to me are the equivilent of a greasy McDonalds Quarter Pounder with fries---delicious every once in a great while, but I get that queazy feeling after...
^^ fuckin beautiful mang, str8 poetic shit.. I agree totally..

consider a MLTR to be a girl/woman you are "sleeping with" on a regular basis. ^ so then, where do u draw the line between an FB & an MLTR?? I would say an MLTR is a girl who has the understanding that you are together, when together.. &.... of course you fuck this girl on the reggula.. a woman you sleep with on the reggula, but have no intention of actively doing shit with her utha than activities of a sexual nature = a FB..
oh yeah.. almost forgot.. Vinnie C.. check THIS POST (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=6022) if u want answers to the questions u posed in the initial post..
That's All..
Flowz..

Vincent Chase
05-01-2006, 08:41 PM
I've been using an opener based around this for about a week now, I'll paraphrase it:
I tell them I have a friend that's been dating a girl, he just got promoted and they haven't had much time for sex. He's taking care of her in many way's giving her a lvish lifestyle, taking her out on fabulos dates, but they just haven't been having much sex. She started having sex with another man. They're both deeply commited to each other but she's nearing er sexual peak and her libido got the best of her, the third wheel propesed all three of them stay in a relationship together. Do you think two guys could be commited to one woman and the relationship work? I mean, them not trying to one-up, or out do the other. On that matter, do you think a relationship with two women and one man could work?
The general opinion is that in this case it could work, but they don't think that for most cases it would. They also tend to think that if the man is good enough to have two women wanting him at the same time, they could make it work.
This is mostly women from the ages of 20-26 i've been asking so, take it with a grain of salt.
I'm curious as to YOUR answer to this specific question. Do you think that a healthy prolonged relationship can exist between two women and a man, or two men and a woman. Additionally, any other combinations of poly-monogamy.
I know that SOME people do it, there are people in the world that ave these "Harems" and other people that are co-inhabiting with each other and living good lives. I'm talking on a grand scale though, do you think this could work for the "eveyman."
Additionally, i'm still curious as to why people would WANT an MLTR in the first place. I'm not attempting to invalidate their thoughts, beliefs and lives, i'm just the spirit of the cat that got killed, damned for eternity to forever, perpetually be curious.

inventory0297
05-01-2006, 09:45 PM
I have never been interested in maintaining MLTRs. Every once in a while there is a girl who makes me want to put everything else on hold. I bounce between multiple FB's in between LTR's though...............

Flowz
05-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Additionally, i'm still curious as to why people would WANT an MLTR in the first place. I'm not attempting to invalidate their thoughts, beliefs and lives, i'm just the spirit of the cat that got killed, damned for eternity to forever, perpetually be curious
^^ I'm gonna ignore the 1st question u raised & give my 2 on this one..
The answer is easy.. same reason u don't go to ur local clothing store & buy the same outfit 7 times & wear only it.. variety my friend.. or... same reason u don't have only 1 friend.. or.. same reason child-raising couples have more than 1 kid.. idk if that helps u understand, but I thought I'd give it a crack.. But hey!! sum ppl are just big fans of ghengis kahn.. lol
me personally, I have MTLRs going because I get bored easily, & am fishing for that Deep Atlantic rare-as-fuck Marlin nahmean.. and you kno how the food chain works.. I can use these lil snappers as bait.. mwuhahaha..
uhm.. pz
Flowz..

Vincent Chase
05-02-2006, 10:40 AM
same reason u don't go to ur local clothing store & buy the same outfit 7 times & wear only it.. variety my friend.. or... same reason u don't have only 1 friend.. or.. same reason child-raising couples have more than 1 kid.. idk if that helps u understand, but I thought I'd give it a crack.. But hey!! sum ppl are just big fans of ghengis kahn.. lol
me personally, I have MTLRs going because I get bored easily, & am fishing for that Deep Atlantic rare-as-fuck Marlin nahmean.. and you kno how the food chain works.. I can use these lil snappers as bait.. mwuhahaha..

ONS are a much better solution if variety is what you're after. Why would you desire to be !commited! to a multitude of women?

Flowz
05-05-2006, 12:39 AM
'cos Y is a crooked letter my friend.. it comes down to the "what is it like to be a bat" mentality.. (google the parenthesis to read the article & see what I mean) I was gonna reply "why not.." but why would I do that?? & why should I?? why is the sky blue?? why do I like certain foods & others don't??
btw, if u get ahold of that article, u should understand perfectly what I am trying to say here..
Holla..
Flowz..

Lucifer214
09-09-2006, 12:12 PM
ONS are a much better solution if variety is what you're after. Why would you desire to be !commited! to a multitude of women?
I think I can help you understand this one. Let me start from the other direction, though, for perspective. I have a friend who actively seeks out the fools mate as often as possible. He is usually dissapointed, but he lands at least one a month, and that keeps him happy. Or maybe it would be more appropriate to say it keeps him satisfied. He *likes* not having to invest.
On the other hand, having a longer relationship means investing time and making yourself vulnerable. The reward is a close comfort; knowing what she likes and dislikes, knowing what makes her happy and sad, knowing what turns her on or off, and her knowing the same about you. I like that closeness. I like being able to share silence, to sit together and read books without having to fill the space with chatter and game. I like being able to turn the game off at some point because they genuinely like me and everything about me (including the fact that I don't demand all of their time). The truth is, I'm a great guy with a full life and lots of love and affection to share, and the game just helps me help them get past all the bullshit they've been programmed with since childhood by their parents, church, tv, the media, and the rest of popular culture, so they can see what a great guy I am.
Now, you might ask why I don't just settle into an LTR and get it over with. Well, I have in the past. Hell, I was married for 10 years, and most of it was very enjoyable. But there are things you compromise, things you miss out on, that I find I can get with MLTRs. Girls that are 21 (I don't really date any younger) to 26 tend to be fun and exciting, love to go out and do active things, etc. Women that are 27+ tend to like to play house and spend quiet evenings at home and stuff like that. I like both.
So, you're probably wondering why I just don't find a woman who likes both also. In my experience, there's no such thing. It is not just the woman's personality or attitude, it also is a product of their age, the place they are in their lives, things that are going on around them, etc. Women tend to be in one of those places or the other, but never both at the same time. So if I want to go skiing one weekend and then spend the next weekend at home, under a blanket, watching tv all weekend, I find that I can only get that by having relationships with two different women. Sure, I could get one woman to do both things, but she wouldn't be happy in both places, one would be a compromise for her. I'd rather they be doing something they genuinely enjoy, because it's more fun for everyone. For me, it's better this way.
As for hiding it or telling the truth, telling the truth is the only way. When I was younger (before I got married) I had MTLR and they didn't know about each other. Of course one found out and told the next, and together they found the rest and told them. It totally blew up in my face. So I started over, and I had about 5 people I was seeing on a regular basis who knew as much about each other as they wanted me to tell them, all but one of whom were only seeing me and were comitted to the relationship. I hid nothing so we had trust. One day one of them said she wanted to be exclusive, and we later got married and had kids together. But prior to that, she knew I was seeing other people regularly and was fine with it, because she also knew that, since I was honest then, when I told her I broke it off with the others I was being honest as well. I never lied about it, I made sure they were comfortable with the situation, and if they weren't it just wasn't going to work out. It was their choice to be involved in the situation, and if they weren't comfortable with it I didn't want them in a situation that made them uncomfortable. I found that when you phrased it that way and they were getting what they needed from the relationship, you would be suprised how many women are perfectly fine with the arrangement.
Now, divorced and playing the field again, I'm working on setting up MLTRs again, but I'm being a lot more selective this time. Both my tastes and my standards have changed. But that's ok, because I'm a lot more patient now than I was then, and I'm willing to invest the time and effort to find the right people to spend my days and nights with. I like and want a committed relationship. I just want it with several people who make me happy in different ways. I love women with bubbly, outgoing personalities. I also love women with quiet, introspective personalities. I also love women with intense personalities, laid back personalities, and so on. I guess I just like women. :D
I'd say that my perspective is different because I'm older than most of the guys on here, but that's not true, there are guys a lot older on here that play the game. I'd say it's because I've been married, but not only are their other guys who have been married on here, I was exactly the same way before I got married. So I think it's just a personality trait. Some people want to find a single, committed, monogamous relationship, others want to get as many ONS as possible, and some of us want to have many committed relationships. It's just a personal ideal.
lucifer

Sy
09-09-2006, 05:25 PM
I've found fuck buddies can easily become mLTR's simply because over the course of being around someone you will get closer. Its pretty inhumane masturbation otherwise, and I'm not interested in any form of useage of people.
I find it interesting that guys with low self esteem will get locked into a low self esteem catch 22 with a girl who will feed his ego whilst not healing the issue. This girl could be a fuck buddy or mLTR, but he does not value himself enough to realise that he may not actually be falling for the girl he's fucking. This is something I think is quite common, and why a lot of relationships go bad. People stay together for the emotional baggage it avoids, but ultimatley it creates more.

porteņo
09-09-2006, 05:57 PM
just not interested. Maybe in the future, just make her jelous a bit, but wouldn't even cheat on her by kissing other girls

Cedar
09-09-2006, 06:25 PM
If you're in an MLTR, want an MLTR or are interested in an MLTR. Tell me why, how you started it, what your partners think of it and so-on.
Both my wife and my girlfriend sleep with other guys for physical intimacy. I'm the only one that gives them the physical and emotional for some reason. Aside from those two, I;m working on a casual fuck buddy and some ONS game.

Harlequin
09-10-2006, 12:56 AM
When I was a kid I remember watching this Pride of Lions at Longleat Zoo, the huge Prima Alpha, head of the pride just effortlessly looking awesome with all his women sprawled around him in the sun. I observed that he'd just be lion around & basically do FUCK ALL, as in, all he did was fuck... & eat... & fuck another... & sleep... & fuck yet another...
& at the tender age of 8, watching that Alpha Lion, I remember thinking:
'This bastard has got it sussed.'

trace
09-10-2006, 01:30 AM
I wouldn't go in for an MLTR cos it's like telling a woman she isn't good enough for me. If she isn't good enough why go out with her at all.
And if a woman did that to me I would get offended.
Just my way of thinkning.

Lucifer214
09-10-2006, 10:51 AM
I wouldn't go in for an MLTR cos it's like telling a woman she isn't good enough for me. If she isn't good enough why go out with her at all.
And if a woman did that to me I would get offended.
Just my way of thinkning.
That's a weak frame as far as I'm concerned. If she wasn't good enough I wouldn't see her in the first place. The fact that I want to see them regularly shows that they are something special, otherwise, why would I bother?
If a woman did it to you it would mean that you weren't in control.
lucifer

trace
09-10-2006, 11:09 AM
dude pls read it again and try to understand what i am saying before any further comments.

Vincent Chase
09-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Interestingly enough I've come to a realization of mLTRs and I've built, destroyed and am building another, currently.
First off. From what I've observed and experiences there are three types of mLTRs:
Harem.
Mutual Multi-Partnership.
Non-Exclusive Commitment.
Now these aren't solidifed terms BUT they are terms that I adopted. I used to have different terms but as I've been developing these concepts i've altered the titles to fit the new bill. If i've spoken with you about mLTRs you may recognize some of the terms and you may recognize some descriptions. Understand that it IS the same thing. Sorry for confusing you. =]
Harem.
A Harem is technically described as a space of living reserved for a number of women. In this description it is more akin to: "3. A group of women sexual partners for one man."

When you have a harem you have a number of girls that you are in a relationship with. However, they do not socialize, they most likely do not know each other and you rarely mingle them.

Similar to a network of Fuck Buddies, HOWEVER, these women are more than sex to you and you build relationships with each of them.

Seperate but equal relationships.

They may or may not know that you have other women, the but there is a certain level of commitment to you.

You're not an entirely misogynistic person, you are poly-monogamous. You have a set number of people you have a deeper connection with and are involved with. However you, and sometimes (most times) they, decide to keep the relationships seperate.

Mutual Multi-Partnership.
In this type of mLTR you have a number of women that KNOW and Socialize with each-other. They may even enjoy sexual activity with one another. These girls not only KNOW that you have other girls, they are ACTIVELY INVOLVED with your other girls, hell they might even hang out WITHOUT you.

Perhaps they help you find new girls friends that meet BOTH/ALL of your standards.

Non-Exclusive Commitment. (Swingers)
A Non-Exclusive Commitment is a relationship where you manage a number of girls that KNOW you have no explicit commitment of exclusivity to them. The women involved may or may not know about each-other.

You're a sexual being and it's not only accepted for you to BOTH practice promiscuity but expected.

Having a girl that you connect with on another level but whom isn't neccesarily your sexual desires, so you agree to fuck other people. OR perhaps allowing the persons in the relationship to flirt and par-take in fore-play with others but come home and fuck each other.

The easiest way to describe this is Fuck-Buddies "with Emotional Connection"

Encompassed in this is the exact same dynamic, HOWEVER, instead of: "The females may or may not know about each other" the females in this subset DO NOT know about each-other. BUT they do know that you are a sexual being that may be fulfilling himself sexually by other people/in other ways.

My last mLTR was more or less me dating a bunch of girls that didn't know about each other, but it was established that i was promiscuous and before begining a relationship I assured that it was accepted behavior.
The girls didn't know whether or not I actually was seeing other people but they knew it was in my capacity and in the relationship was acceptable AND was acceptable for them to ALSO parctice it. I actually encouraged them to fulfill their sexual desires. Opressing sexuality only leads to problems and errors in life.
I tore down that NEC (Non-Exclusive Commitment) and I am currently building a MMP (Mutual Multi-Partnership.) So far it's up to two girls and I'm working on another. She seems the type but i've got to get her approved by the other two.
I encourage further discussion in this thread AS WELL as critique of my opinions.
Especially from Hypnotica. I'm of the knowledge that he is currently, or at some point was (if not currently,) in a multiple long term relationship.
Also, if you're in an mLTR give your thoughts. Micro-management, maintenance, interaction, etc.
If you're curious or interested in mLTRs then go ahead and post!
Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Lucifer214
09-10-2006, 01:54 PM
dude pls read it again and try to understand what i am saying before any further comments.
I do understand, but your two sentences were contradictory. If she wasn't good enough I wouldn't be having a relationship with her in the first place, therefore the fact that I continue to see them says that they're good enough for me. It is your own inner game that constrains you to a single LTR, not some fundamental rule that says that seeing more than one person lessens the value of all of them. There is no such rule except in your mind.
The only rule in my mind is "I like this person, I enjoy spending time with her, and I'd like to get to know her better." Period. It speaks to her value that I like her and enjoy her company, but says nothing at all about other women that I might also find interesting and want to spend time with, and the fact that I find other women interesting and want to spend time with them says nothing at all about her value.
If you're not comfortable with it that's your perogative, but to say that it makes any kind of value judgement to be involved in MLTRs is just false. In fact, if you're into ONSs, it's really pretty hypocritical. Having a series of ONSs says that you only value them as sex toys, while having MLTRs says that you value them as people. Now, I'm not judging anyone for having ONSs, because I've had my fair share of them, but in the process I've also met a handful of women that I liked enough to form a longer relationship with.
The same way that having a large family or a large group of friends doesn't reduce their value, having MLTRs doesn't reduce the value of those relationships. I have 3 children, and I don't love any of them less because there are 3 of them, and if someone has 2 sets of parents because of divorce and remarriage they could easily love both sets equally. It just shows the capacity of humans to love and care about many people at the same time.
So like I said, if you see it as a judgement on the value of those women or your relationships with them, it is only because that is your frame.
lucifer

Vincent Chase
09-10-2006, 01:59 PM
I do understand, but your two sentences were contradictory. If she wasn't good enough I wouldn't be having a relationship with her in the first place, therefore the fact that I continue to see them says that they're good enough for me...
The only rule in my mind is "I like this person, I enjoy spending time with her, and I'd like to get to know her better." Period...
The same way that having a large family or a large group of friends doesn't reduce their value, having MLTRs doesn't reduce the value of those relationships. I have 3 children, and I don't love any of them less because there are 3 of them...
So like I said, if you see it as a judgement on the value of those women or your relationships with them, it is only because that is your frame.
lucifer
You're the worst Prince of Darkness, ever.

Lucifer214
09-10-2006, 02:12 PM
VC - Good post! The problem is I don't know that I could readily classify it that easily. Some girls like to be exclusive and will be, even though they know you are seeing other people, some like to be involved with the other girls, and some don't want to know or see the others.
My approach has always been to just be honest, make sure they understand that you are seeing other people, and let them dictate how the rest goes. If they are interested in meeting and getting to know each other and possibly participating in some group "activities", all the better, but I can't realistically see myself screening for that. Building an MMP would be difficult and time consuming, but certainly possible if you are determined. I don't look for approval to start seeing another woman, but of course it's always good when they give it.
There will always come a point where one or more of them gets tired of the situation and either wants further commitment or loses interest. My policy, at that point, is to tell them there are no hard feelings, to call me if they get bored, and not to feel like we can't hang out if we're not having sex. If she's gone for good, start looking for a replacement.
BTW - Satan isn't really the prince of lies, that's just bad PR thrust on him by Christians. The real reason the church doesn't like the devil is because he tells the truth, and the truth is a scary thing. I do have a snake pit in my house (literally, I have about 20 snakes), does that help? ;)
lucifer

Vincent Chase
09-10-2006, 03:30 PM
VC - Good post! The problem is I don't know that I could readily classify it that easily. Some girls like to be exclusive and will be, even though they know you are seeing other people, some like to be involved with the other girls, and some don't want to know or see the others.
My approach has always been to just be honest, make sure they understand that you are seeing other people, and let them dictate how the rest goes. If they are interested in meeting and getting to know each other and possibly participating in some group "activities", all the better, but I can't realistically see myself screening for that. Building an MMP would be difficult and time consuming, but certainly possible if you are determined. I don't look for approval to start seeing another woman, but of course it's always good when they give it.
There will always come a point where one or more of them gets tired of the situation and either wants further commitment or loses interest. My policy, at that point, is to tell them there are no hard feelings, to call me if they get bored, and not to feel like we can't hang out if we're not having sex. If she's gone for good, start looking for a replacement.
BTW - Satan isn't really the prince of lies, that's just bad PR thrust on him by Christians. The real reason the church doesn't like the devil is because he tells the truth, and the truth is a scary thing. I do have a snake pit in my house (literally, I have about 20 snakes), does that help? ;)
lucifer
Agreed. Those desciptions and titles are not concrete. They're just a guideline from various types of mLTRs i've encountered.
...and here I was under the impression that most Chritians and modern society dislaiked Satan for, inciting man to original sin, defecting from the will of God and untlimately bringing about the end of earthly existence.
lol
=]

trace
09-10-2006, 10:28 PM
. It is your own inner game that constrains you to a single LTR, not some fundamental rule that says that seeing more than one person lessens the value of all of them. There is no such rule except in your mind.
OK U have 3 women in mltr's. Now lets say U have 300 mins of time u would have to spend with ur mltr women. Isn't there one person who U would love to spend the total 300. MOSt probably there would be a person well then y do u wanna give her less time ,she is worth more .
This i feel is why MLTR's last less longer than ltr's.

The only rule in my mind is "I like this person, I enjoy spending time with her, and I'd like to get to know her better." Period. It speaks to her value that I like her and enjoy her company, but says nothing at all about other women that I might also find interesting and want to spend time with, and the fact that I find other women interesting and want to spend time with them says nothing at all about her value.
well IMHO it does, if u like to get to know her then do that.there are millions of interesting people on earth we cant spend time with all of them. At the end of the day it comes down to oppertunity and choice.Alot of women might not be down with the Idea of MLTR's we might miss out on many of these.

If you're not comfortable with it that's your perogative, but to say that it makes any kind of value judgement to be involved in MLTRs is just false.
Reality differs. IMHO i am worth every single minuet a woman can spend with me anything lower cos she wants to spend it with another guy would mean that she doesnt think the same, if not she would spend her time with me.
( by time i am talking about the amount of time she can spend on a relationship after she takes care of her other priorities in life)

The same way that having a large family or a large group of friends doesn't reduce their value, having MLTRs doesn't reduce the value of those relationships. I have 3 children, and I don't love any of them less because there are 3 of them,
It doesnt reduce the friends value in any way no. But it reduces the amount u value them.( children have alot of different psychological as well as genetic stuff involved so lets not go there)

and if someone has 2 sets of parents because of divorce and remarriage they could easily love both sets equally. It just shows the capacity of humans to love and care about many people at the same time.
certainely not, one if mommy one is daddy. Two comletely different roles there so we cant compare.
Then again would u prefer to have them both together or both seperate.
women in ur life canntot be compared to anything like friends or family their roles are all unique.

Lucifer214
09-11-2006, 11:51 AM
OK U have 3 women in mltr's. Now lets say U have 300 mins of time u would have to spend with ur mltr women. Isn't there one person who U would love to spend the total 300. MOSt probably there would be a person well then y do u wanna give her less time ,she is worth more .
( by time i am talking about the amount of time she can spend on a relationship after she takes care of her other priorities in life)
See, other women are some of the other priorities in my life. I don't differentiate between relationships and the other priorities in my life: they are all important and my time has to be distributed between them any way you look at it.

This i feel is why MLTR's last less longer than ltr's.
My experience is the opposite. LTRs usually turn into one-itis for one person or the other in a very short time because one person likes the other more. With MLTRs, you get a better balance. They want to see you when you're available, as opposed to going out with you all the time by default because they're your gf. You don't oversaturate them with your attention by spending all of your time together, and the relationship keeps it's "newness" longer. They also have the opportunity to go out without you and have a bunch of drunken chumps try to cop a feel, and then they appreciate you even more when they see you again, because you are a respectful man with a strong frame who doesn't try to pressure her into anything or use cheap tactics to try to get her into bed. Which, as it happens, makes them want you that much more.

women in ur life canntot be compared to anything like friends or family their roles are all unique.
Here, again, I disagree. There are only so many hours in the day. Not being able to spend an hour every day with your mother or your best friend doesn't diminish the value of those relationships. In fact, the stronger the relationship, the less time you have to spend on them because they know and understand that you have a busy life and you'll make time for them when you can. The same thing applies with the women in your life: the stronger the relationship, the less time you have to spend actively maintaining it. Setting up 3 ONSs a week would be a full time job. Having 3 HBs in a MLTR and setting it up to spend an evening with each of them once a week is low maintenance after the initial work.
I guess there's no sense in arguing with you, you're 19 and have it all figured out. Good luck!
lucifer