PDA

View Full Version : Stacked Opener Critique

GmaV
04-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Hello Everyone!
I am absolutely SICK of engaging sets getting rapport IOIs and not having the confidence to number close. I've cried enough lonely nights over this nonsense.
So I've decided to compose this series of stacked openers which should get me deep enough that I can approach any single set I want with absolutely zero excuses to avoid opening(and that includes chasing them down the street for a kilometer lol). By the time I go through this it should provide me plenty of opportunities to start using natural communication with them.
From my experience, while being very relaxed psychologically/physically is key, I get much worse results going in calm as opposed to the high-energy/attitude approach. Also I notice that many girls while responsive just dont give me the energy I'm looking for where they straight up know I'm the sexual tribal leader of this whole city, so I notice better reactions the more over the top and extreme I go.
ill say hey julie ! wuzzup !
if she says im not julie, i say oh well you can pass for her dorky looking twin then, if she doesnt respond, wait nevermind you're too dorky looking to be julie
and then i notice the piece of junk in their hair(thanks to style/mystery's cotton lint opener) , then i take it out and make fun of htem for being so dirty.
then i say i gotta go guys my friends are waiting for me, so give me 3 reasons why I'd want to see you again
if they say no i can make fun of them, if they give me them i will be excited about them and just say okay you earned this, give me your cell phone *dial my number*
If I have the free time and they do to take it further without having to number close early I can do intuitive hand reading/massage, and/or modified Cube game within a bounce that I'll administrate. I'll be trying to keep up the push/pull concept and squeeze in as much DHV as possible because it seems you get screened incredibly hardcore in those first few moments and then sized up with your corresponding behavior.
Any intuitive advice on how to improve/refine this? I lose meeting too many people over such simple nonsense(or so it appears on the surface) and I won't EVER meet them again and that's just too hard for my naturally overly emotional/compassionate personality.

pyrobot
04-29-2006, 04:27 PM
The opening "dorky" part needs work, it's too repetitive and unrealistic for the mistaken identity circumstance.

GmaV
04-29-2006, 04:42 PM
hmm having some trouble reframing that but I'm thinking about it.

pyrobot
04-29-2006, 05:01 PM
"your definitely her, Julie's the only one with ___________(ex: that goofy grin)"

GmaV
04-29-2006, 05:09 PM
interesting, perhaps shy personality. great tip thanks that definitely will boost my confidence by a mile

pyrobot
04-30-2006, 10:33 AM
^^^ If you say that though, she may take it as you calling her out kind of. You have to make sure that it's funny and that you say it playfully.
"julie's the only one so shy that she would change her name when a cute guy started talking to her (sly smile)"