PDA

View Full Version : I have a headache

Dangler
04-29-2006, 03:12 PM
I've seen this target a couple of times and she has told me at least twice that she has a headache. I'm taking this as a shit test, but I don't have a response.
Any ideas?

Tux
04-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Is this a girl you've had a convo with before? ie have you reached A1 before? It sounds like she just doesnt want to talk to you rather than a shit test. Maybe work on your approach

Dangler
04-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm comfort building with her. I've seen her twice, and I think I can close next time I see her. It's just something she says in the middle of conversation... Its weird. Up to now I just ignore it and continue.

Vincent Chase
04-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Buy a bottle of Excedrin. Write on it, "No need to thank me."
Next time she mentions it. Chuck the bottle at her.
I'm dead serious, well don't chuck the bottle but...
It's a neg, it's a solution and it's a good memory. I did the same thing with some chick that always told me she had a runny nose. I bought some Tylenol Cold and Flu, she said it again, I slid the box across the table. We both laughed, she popped one, never mentioned it again.
Which reminds me, she never came back to get her panties and she never takes that haggard ass pair with her whenever she comes over.

DjSuperstaR
04-29-2006, 03:32 PM
kudos vincient

Vincent Chase
04-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Can I have an M&M Kudo? Those are my favorites.

doc
04-29-2006, 04:00 PM
alot of chicks have serious health issues.
I`ve seen alot of women with chronic headaches.

Rain
04-29-2006, 05:02 PM
HB "I have a headache."
PUA "Well then we better go. I don't want you here if you don't feel well. We'll do it another time."
Sometimes they just want to see how much you'll put up with. I also like Vincent Chase's idea. It's a clever way of telling her to STFU.

Face
04-29-2006, 05:05 PM
HB: I have a headache.
Face: My penis is hungry.
[just stare blankly into the sky and wait for her to leave quietly]

Vincent Chase
04-29-2006, 05:05 PM
HB "I have a headache."
PUA "Well then we better go. I don't want you here if you don't feel well. We'll do it another time."
Sometimes they just want to see how much you'll put up with. I also like Vincent Chase's idea. It's a clever way of telling her to STFU.
Rain, always the consdierate sophisticate. Me, the immature attempting to appear mature pseudo-intellectual.
=]

Sincubus
04-30-2006, 11:17 AM
HB:I have a headache
PUA:Well, give it to someone (the head that is) :D
Sin