PDA

View Full Version : What do I say?

Insomnia365
07-26-2009, 05:00 PM
So Ive been gaming this girl, I read the game awhile back but never really put it to use, so I fell into the "friendship" category of a girl.

It seems after taking the bad boy approach and having her qualify herself to me shes reacting alot better.

Anyways, I read through on what to say through texting and told her she was my

"4th favorite brat"

and instead of a typical response, she said "Ouch"

I see this as a shit test to get me to appologize and need help on how to further pursue this venue.

Insomnia365

CrWood
07-26-2009, 06:06 PM
So Ive been gaming this girl, I read the game awhile back but never really put it to use, so I fell into the "friendship" category of a girl.

It seems after taking the bad boy approach and having her qualify herself to me shes reacting alot better.

Anyways, I read through on what to say through texting and told her she was my

"4th favorite brat"

and instead of a typical response, she said "Ouch"

I see this as a shit test to get me to appologize and need help on how to further pursue this venue.

Insomnia365

"Ouch" is a good thing if you ask me she's perceived herself as a bit lower value, so maybe you can now throw in a compliment like "but you're my favorite ____" whatever her name is. Goodluck with that!

vanishingvision1985
07-28-2009, 11:59 AM
I would have gone with something along this line.

"I'm going to give you a chance to be in the top 3, so let's meet (here) and hang out for a bit."

I personally would take it even farther by adding these lines.

"If you're a bad kisser though, I'm just gunna pick up and leave, and oh, I hope you're on your best behavior as well."

Say it in friendly manner though or it can creep girls out. It has gone both ways for me, now it's solid though.