PDA

View Full Version : Google Earth For Mutual DHVs

Harlequin
04-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Sit the girl on your lap, log into Google Earth & show her where you've been, telling her a story about each place. Then she shows you somewhere she's been to & tells you her anecdotes. I just did this & it is GOLD.
Google Earth is the first truly awesome thing I've seen this year. This whole world is awe inspiring. I showed her Shanghai & the hotels I'd stayed in & People's Square where we did taijiquan every morning, Shaolin, Kunming &... Leeds. Looked at each other's houses. Because she wanted to see it. That was amusing. Then she showed me some places she'd been on holiday to & I showed her some of the Greek islands that I'd spent the summer of 95 hopping around on. <(-_+)> This site is amazing. She told me where she wanted to go & I took her mind there with Google Earth, I told her where we'd go & we speculated as to how we would spend our time & where we'd go next... very sexy conversations when we waxed about which hotels we'd want to stay in... How it had to have an en suite & a bath big enough for both of us.
This was absolutely amazing for comfort. We look at each other's houses & I negged her garden for no reason at all... "Not big enough for a cat to piss in." WTF was I thinking!? Zany. I could make out my Motorbike parked in Leeds (as it was every day before it got stolen) that was crazy. I could also make out with my bike I loved it so much. Then she was all struck like,"That's our car!" Seeing your own vehicle from Satellite imagery is kind of a strange feeling... "I'm around here somewhere... prolly meeting the writers in Radisson or laptop whoring in Borders Starfucks."
Anyway, if you're near a comp sometime or you want to instant date to a cyber caf&#233; (Hey come with me I have to check my email & then I'll show you something awesome) And it really is awesome. Ever seen Antarctica? You have now lady. What a great piece of tech. It's definitely something I'll be using again. Great piece of ass also... definitely be using it again.

obie
04-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Absolute genius.

alex_
04-29-2006, 07:07 AM
good idea, I've done something similar. only one chair at my computer so she sat in/on my lap + we did stuff on computer, cant remember what tho.. just remember her hovering :D

The Cooler King
04-29-2006, 09:20 AM
Too bad I dont travel much.
:P

The Cooler King
04-30-2006, 06:43 PM
omfg (http://www.wimp.com/googleearth/)
They have aircraft carriers...not good.

FreeThinker
05-05-2006, 08:28 PM
That's an awesome idea. But as I was reading it I got an idea. You can modify it slightly to make it work in any situation (some guys said that they don’t travel enough). You can tell her "I have something amazing to show you that I have just discovered" and then instead of showing all the places that you have been show all the places that you want to go. Kind of like a virtual vacation. Because frankly girls are dreamer and like to dream about fairy tail vacation because our generation was raided off of Disney movies.
Warning: this is not field tested and also I am new to the community so this is just food for thought.

Malibu
05-05-2006, 09:30 PM
I have also done this once before as well. I found that it depends on the girl as to how she will respond. I noticed girl who are a little ...how we say....stupid!...are not as into it as other girls maybe.

Scooby
05-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Great idea harle, will definitely try this.
Ive got my investment properties "stickyed" with a label on the google earth that is installed on my notebook, so they are automatically going to show up when i open up the program. Might change the descriptions of the properties to something witty and eye catching so she is going to ask questions about them - a great DHV.

Harlequin
05-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Excellent guys, this is innovation. And a good contribution about viewing places that you just want to see. Generally Google Earth provides the wonder for the world's incredible locations. Check out the Grand Canyon. Ever seen it? Ok, let me show you. Try the same with the other wonders of the world. Those Pyramids are worth a look... try looking for Penguins in Antarctica or even better, in your city (you'll be there for ages) then you type in the address of a zoo... there they are. Juggler says; make the mundane interesting. I say, may the interesting Majestic. Make the Majestic wesome, make the awesome... the unreal. Use your mind to enchant people. Apply this to everything, draw people into your reality, enhance people's views, raise people up... now cure cancer (again) & come up with a way for half the world not to starve... groovy, well done, now you have vaue baby.
If any politicians reading this (aside from one of our beloved fellow mods) want to know how to achive world utopia, PM me.

Voo
05-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Google Earth is simply staggering.
I was on it for ages today, checking some of the places I'd been around the world. I can see my house, and our car, definately ours as it's one of those really long estate car fuckers, and my back garden with my garage, it's crazy.
Checking out stuff like Blackpool and the Pepsi Max I went on like twenty times in a row and nearly barfed. And the Pier on part of Santa Monica beach Los Angeles that I was chilling chatting and trading licks the with a guitar busker back in 2001 in beautiful sunshine. The courtyard I chilled in in Krakow, Poland which is a great touristy place, full of buskers, beer, friendly people and lots of great food.
Loads more places I haven't remembered yet. I love this thing.
When you pinpoint an exact location where you remember doing something cool really brings back the memories.
What an amazing idea, the guy who made this thing is smart.

actives
05-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Great Idea. I just got back from a small road trip, and I've been using it (road trip experiences) for my DHV routines. Google Earth should be a great way to bounce to a new location - hopefully a Comfort/Seduction area.

Harlequin
08-08-2006, 10:30 PM
It's also great for showing people the best local dogging spots...
Probably.

Ode
08-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I like this because it's an excellent excuse to have the girl HAVE to sit next to you if you're using a laptop.

Mystic
08-09-2006, 05:08 AM
Ive got my investment properties "stickyed" with a label on the google earth that is installed on my notebook, so they are automatically going to show up when i open up the program. Might change the descriptions of the properties to something witty and eye catching so she is going to ask questions about them - a great DHV.
Investment properties are a DHV Mr scooby snacks...
big S&R value there