PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions that have been on my mind!

Retrobyte
07-26-2009, 04:49 AM
Hi Im from Chicago I just turned 20.. lovin the new liberation I've gotten since I've gotten into the community I got a few questions for everyone.. May sound stupid but whatever just some things that have been on my mind.

1. I noticed all my F-closes were made at MY place..friends tell me if u want to guarantee the F-close it has to be at YOUR place.. why is the success rate a lot higher at your place compared to if it was at her house or partying at a friends house..What diff does it make?

2. How do you modestly number close a chic in line at a grocery store or mall or a random girl askin u if u have a lighter? Been havin trouble elaborating in the "day game" concept.. At parties or nightclubs I can approach any woman pointed out to me but I never get good closes on stuff like the girl in line or the girl sittin at the coffee table..etc. Any help/tips on that? Also in mind even if i get a number Im still stuck tryin to set a date to hangout..not much to DHV with while in-set making her want to see you again.

3. A lot of my F-closes take too long.. Borderline relationship status.. How do I get direct to the point without making it seem like i ONLY want sex..I mean I flirt and set the sex frame but never had the proper logistics to F-close.

4. (This one is gonna sound stupid) How do you formally crossover and label you and your target BF/GF status without soundin dumb? "O hi i really like you would you be my gf" lol I ask this cause I never had a REAL gf for more than a month.

5. If the only contact u were able to get was a Facebook friend request..how do u escalate from there.. small talk and lead to the number.. and then what.. doesnt mean shes gonna meet up with u to hangout.. what's a good tactic

6. Like I said I never had a REAL gf for more than a month and I never really hang out 1 on 1 on dates.. Im more of a bring her around with my friends and party and game her at the party or club.. What are some things to do to keep busy on a 1 on 1 without looking like a loser with nothing to do?

if you can answer these with detail that would be greatly appreciated
thanks guys!

CMPitts
07-26-2009, 09:57 AM
1. I noticed all my F-closes were made at MY place..friends tell me if u want to guarantee the F-close it has to be at YOUR place.. why is the success rate a lot higher at your place compared to if it was at her house or partying at a friends house..What diff does it make?

You are on YOUR terms. You sucked her into your world, where she is the visitor. Besides your place is familiar to you, and you can plan out your seduction the way you want it to, whereas at her place, you have to take what is given to you, and work with it. Overall, a lot easier at your place: allows you to set the mood.

2. How do you modestly number close a chic in line at a grocery store or mall or a random girl askin u if u have a lighter? Been havin trouble elaborating in the "day game" concept.. At parties or nightclubs I can approach any woman pointed out to me but I never get good closes on stuff like the girl in line or the girl sittin at the coffee table..etc. Any help/tips on that? Also in mind even if i get a number Im still stuck tryin to set a date to hangout..not much to DHV with while in-set making her want to see you again.

Do a search; this topic has been covered many times. Check out Soul's stickies in the Day game sub-forum.

3. A lot of my F-closes take too long.. Borderline relationship status.. How do I get direct to the point without making it seem like i ONLY want sex..I mean I flirt and set the sex frame but never had the proper logistics to F-close.

Are you following the 10 hour rule?

4. (This one is gonna sound stupid) How do you formally crossover and label you and your target BF/GF status without soundin dumb? "O hi i really like you would you be my gf" lol I ask this cause I never had a REAL gf for more than a month.

Let her bring it up. Why do you care, if you are getting the sex you want? Women find a need to attach a label to everything. Just bid your time, trust me. She will bring it up sooner or later if she likes you enough.

5. If the only contact u were able to get was a Facebook friend request..how do u escalate from there.. small talk and lead to the number.. and then what.. doesnt mean shes gonna meet up with u to hangout.. what's a good tactic

http://www.theattractionforums.com/online-game/100364-facebook-game-all-way-lay.html#post612862

Should answer your questions. If not, check out the rest of the online sub-forum.

6. Like I said I never had a REAL gf for more than a month and I never really hang out 1 on 1 on dates.. Im more of a bring her around with my friends and party and game her at the party or club.. What are some things to do to keep busy on a 1 on 1 without looking like a loser with nothing to do?

You gotta entertain yourselves man. Take her out to do roller skating, bike riding, sun tanning, to the pool, take her to the movies and let her blow you in the back row. Take her out on picnics, take her on walks/hikes. Take her to parties and social events. Take her out when you run your errands (it's not as boring as it sounds). Go climb trees, roll around in the grass, and make sure you have lots of sex.

You don't always have to have the action dates. Nothing is better than cuddling and movies, sometimes. Just make sure you switch it up, and never become predictable.

Retrobyte
07-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks bro.. very enlightening

& whats this 10 hour rule?!???!
fill me in my friend