PDA

View Full Version : Amazing new Opener

Balthazar
04-28-2006, 01:02 PM
This has worked like a charm at least 15 times. Let me know how it works for you. Plus give me your analysis as it relates to MM.
PUA: Arg. I hate you. (A line I stole from Juggler)
HB: Huh?
PUA: You look exactly like a math prof I had in college. (A slight neg, of course)
HB: Oh.
PUA: Wait is your last name O'Brian?
HB:No.
PUA: Well then she's probably not a distant relative...
PUA: (turn, act like you're walking away, then stop)
PUA: Oh, one more thing.
HB: What?
PUA: I need some advice (a la Style).
HB (giggles): Ok.
PUA: It's super important, so put your thinking cap on.
HB (giggles): Done.
PUA: Alright, Nate, my best friend, went away on business for a month to Japan[social proof]. It's an amazing opportunity, but he's going to miss his girlfriend's birthday. They are madly in love and he's gonna send her this really nice necklace and everything. But since they've been apart for a few weeks, he's thinking about sending a male stripper to her birthday party just for fun. So he sent me on a fact finding mission to discover what women really think of male strippers. Your thoughts?
HB: Blah, blah, blah, they're funny but not sexy, blah, blah, blah
PUA: Ok now the male stripper company has two options: One is a cop, the other is a UPS guy. What do you think he should pick?
PUA(if HB says a cop): A cop, that's what everybody says, but I can't think of anything less sexy. Do you really want the guy who just gave you a traffic ticket just whip his junk out at your party?
HB: Ha Ha
PUA: I much prefer the UPS guy.
HB: why?
PUA: I have positive associates with the United Parcell Service.
HB: Why's that?
PUA: They bring me my L.L. Bean
PUA(if HB says UPS guy): Wow you are the only one I've talked to who said the UPS guy. I can't think of anyone more boring. You're not any fun at all are you?
HB: No, I am.

Sovereign
04-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Interesting, but one question. What are you prepared to say when they say, "Oh no, he shouldn't send a male stripper to her birthday party, that's just rude...."

Malibu
04-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Interesting, but one question. What are you prepared to say when they say, "Oh no, he shouldn't send a male stripper to her birthday party, that's just rude...."
PUA: "Oh well...shit go....I guess Im out of a job then!"
then freezout for a sec, cut the thread and then start a new thread.
P.S...I love the I hate you line...Juggler is a champion!

jbrett
04-28-2006, 05:04 PM
yeah dude sounds good, just for the record how many times has it not worked so well?