PDA

View Full Version : friends day

jumpinjackflash84
07-20-2009, 11:01 AM
im dealing with a situation and I come to you to see if you can help me please

today in my country is the "Friends Day" and I cant make up my mind if it is convenient to send a girl that you like a sms saying "happy friends day"

regards!

TrueStory
07-20-2009, 11:08 AM
what a gay holiday :)

don't.

What country are you from? lol

jumpinjackflash84
07-20-2009, 11:19 AM
hhahaha Argentina

thanks man, I already did it this morning. But if it is not correct learn not to do it again.

can you explain my really briefly?

I was seeing it as attractive because its a mixed message that may cause her to start questioning why I consider her a friend, and she will try to show that she is not my friends. its like fun, roleplaying and misteriouss? nop. ahha

TheSlayer
07-20-2009, 11:21 AM
what a gay holiday :)

don't.

What country are you from? lol

LOL I agree. Kind of a gay thing but I think its mostly celebrated in Argentina, Uruguay and other countries. Check this out: Día del Amigo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend%27s_Day)

TrueStory
07-20-2009, 11:21 AM

I was seeing it as attractive because its a mixed message that may cause her to start questioning why I consider her a friend, and she will try to show that she is not my friends. its like fun, roleplaying and misteriouss? nop. ahha

And I am seeing you over analyzing. She probably got 20 of those messages from random guys.

Be one that did not message her. (it's like messaging girls on Valentines day)

kink
07-20-2009, 02:26 PM
Or, be the one who sends her the opposite.

"We aren't friends anymore." or something to the effect.