PDA

View Full Version : "I can't even talk to you know". HB: "Why?"

007pua
04-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Has anyone ever got this?
What's a good response for this? Thanks~!

c ( z )
04-28-2006, 08:27 AM
say something about her personality that is "not compatible" with yours

Reign Supreme
04-28-2006, 08:27 AM
You don't say it unless she says something where it fits in.
HB: I went to xxx school
PUA: OMG I can't even talk to you now
HB: *Burps*
PUA: OMG I can't even talk to you now
You get the point, everything has to have a context - so find something she does physically or is wearing or says and go with it from there.

jokerrabit
04-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Has anyone ever got this?
What's a good response for this? Thanks~!
if it's her there’s a few things you could say.
you could
1. say nothing just pretend your not paying attention to her.
2. (depending on if you already know here or not) that's ok I didn't want to talk to you any way.
3. I'm sorry were you talking to me?
4. (in a winy voice) OMG I can't even talk to you now dork.
of course if it's the other way around and your saying "I can't even talk to you now". then she could come back with the above

itsmattgw
04-28-2006, 09:47 AM
the point of saying "i can't even talk to you now" is so that you can spill on her that she just said something that has won you over (besides her looks).
You shouldn't even be saying that unless you're in A3 and she's trying to win you over. So let's say you baited her by saying, "so what do you do to entertain yourself" and she says "I'm an actress" then you go "no WAY, that is..oh my gosh i can't even talk to you now"
she says "why?" then you can say "because i LOVE actresses, actresses always seem to have the best personalities and are amazing people. at first i thought you were going to say something lame like a hairdresser but wow that's really cool. it takes so much guts to get up on the stage at the chance of making a fool of yourself! but I guess you get a lot of practice at doing that (cocky) (say AWWW and rub her back like you're comforting her and get kino calibration)

Rain
04-28-2006, 10:14 AM
"I can't even talk to you now" is a response to her qualifying to you. She tells you something about herself you like, so you reward her for saying it. Then you give her this false disqualifier.
It's the Release part of Bait, Hook, Reel, Release.

007pua
04-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Guys... Bait, Hook, Real, Release.
007: What nationality are you?
HB: German
007: German? Wow I *love* German!
007: I can't even talk to you now
HB: Ha why?
Then what? You are IOI'ing her because you like German. Then a slight IOD "I can't even talk to you know". But WHY can't you "talk to her now"?
Basically she wants to know why you are realeasing slightly.

Rain
04-28-2006, 10:21 AM
OK. Perhaps you should have explained that in your original post.
Are you using playful backturns at this point? Any body language that reinforces the release?
Is her "why?" sounding serious or playful? If it's playful, don't answer her, just run another Qualifier. If it's serious, then you aren't delivering the Qualifier right. Or, you didn't build enough Attraction in A2.
She should be kinoing you after you release her. If she's not, you have to Qualify her again before moving to Comfort. In rare cases, she won't kino regardless. But in those cases, she'll be giving off other major IOIs in order to win back your attention.

Medley
04-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Generally its followed with:
Pua: "Omg I can't even talk to you now"
HB: "What!? Why??"
Pua: "We're too alike... or "We're too different" "There's no way this would work out. We'd get sick of each other, and you'd hate me and I'd hate you.. Maybe..... just maybe the make up sex would be incredible, but I don't think I"m ready for that kind of an abusive relationship"
Seriously though.. don't worry too much about exactly what words to say. If you're that caught up in the super response at the exact right moment.. you don't trust yourself and you're not confident enough in yourself. If I can tell, she can tell. Work on loving yourself!

007pua
04-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Is her "why?" sounding serious or playful? If it's playful, don't answer her, just run another Qualifier.
Good stuff. Thanks Rain~!

Scooby
04-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Is her "why?" sounding serious or playful? If it's playful, don't answer her, just run another Qualifier. If it's serious, then you aren't delivering the Qualifier right. Or, you didn't build enough Attraction in A2.

Yep, thats it. Just keep going. Youre controlling things. Be playful. Let her wonder "why".