Tenmagnet's Phone Game Challenge
Discuss Tenmagnet's Phone Game Challenge at the Tenmagnet within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Tenmagnet's Phone Game Challenge Hey guys, I get the impression that a lot of guys ...
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-06-2006, 11:11 AM #1
Tenmagnet's Phone Game Challenge
I get the impression that a lot of guys out there are doing decently well at getting girls phone numbers and building attraction, but are getting a lot of flaking after acquiring the phone number. This challenge is to help you guys improve your phone game so that you're able to turn your phone numbers into dates. Here's the deal.
Your goal is to spend the maximum amount of time talking to girls on the phone this month. We're going to measure our sucess by taking our July cellphone bills, and comparing them with our August cellphone bills. The bigger the difference, the better we've done!
First though, let's talk some phone game theory.
Men and women view the telephone differently. Men view the phone as a tool that allows us to shedule our lives and arrange meetups with our friends. For a woman, talking on the phone is almost as good as meeting up with a friend. For example, when two guys chat on the phone, the conversation usually goes.
"Hey dave, what's up tonight"
"I'm going to Skybar at 9, wanna come"
"Yeah, totally.... hey, i'll see you there man!".
Now I ask you guys this.... have you ever heard a woman talk on the phone like that? Nope! A woman would think that a conversation like the one above is weird and unnatural, and it's exactly the way that a lot of guys come off when we call a girl and immediately change the subject to meeting up. Women want to chat on the phone, even if it's silly small talk, and when we understand this, we can change our phone habits so they make women enjoy our calls, and feel comfortable and natural meeting up with us.
So, here are some rules for this little exercise. Please don't see these rules as hard and fast laws that need to be followed all the time, instead see them as part of the Phone Game Challenge, which is designed to be an exercise to improve your natural phone game.
- Contact girls the next day or the same day that you get their number.
- For the first call, don't even mention a meetup (unless you time bridged for that day). Just vibe and build comfort.
- For subsequent calls, don't mention the meetup untill you have chatted for at least 5 minutes.
- If you get a voicemail the first time, leave a message.
- If the girl you're calling is busy, at work or being destracted, just say "hey, I'll call you back when you're not distracted". If she tries to get you to stay, stay (unless the distraction is really annoying).
- If you have a phone number, call it every two days, even if you keep getting the answering machine. Don't give up until you have called at least 5 times.
- If a girl is picking up the phone, still call her every two days, or more (especially if she is investing in you by calling back). Do this with ALL the phone numbers you have!
- Don't be afraid to make small talk. If you HAVE the phone number, you are in Comfort! You can get away with mellow chit-chatty conversation. Talk about any topic you want, just try and make it interesting!
- Try and get into deeper conversation. What were you like in highschool? Tell me about your family. Etc...
- Call your female friends and girls who have LJBFed you and talk with them! They count too!
The goal of this is to make you into one of those people who is constantly talking on the phone and getting phone calls and socializing over the phone. You want to get phone backs while you are on day 2's, and constantly interacting with a wide group of friends. You'll be amazed how this changes your social dynamic.
Good luck guys! And post your results here!