Books to show girls

12 LastLast

Books to show girls

What would some great books to have at home be? I'm thinking about having a tattoo book and a sexual position book (since I'm interested in both haha). Anymore suggestions?

Trust you more knowledgeable PUA's out there to give me a smart answers on my questions. Promise to answer replies as soon as I can.

Many thanks

coloring books. lots and lots of coloring books. leave it on your coffee table....with crayons of course.

haha anymore suggestions?
    Trust you more knowledgeable PUA's out there to give me a smart answers on my questions. Promise to answer replies as soon as I can.

Many thanks

Philosophy books. Girls love guys that can show them new perspectives of things. You'll be the guy who opened a new world to her.

Keep a collection of classics, it never fails to impress. Also READ them.

I know where you live...

Whatever you're passionate about.

Seriously.

Hell - leave The Game, Magic Bullets lying around if you want - and unless you treat it yourself like it's something bad, you'd probably get some great discussions going.

Realise - if you're going to have all these philosophy books, and whatever else - READ THEM, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND INTERNALIZE THEM!!!!!

I can't stress enough - if you have those books, they notice and try talking about them to you, and you don't have a clue what's in them, and you suck at bullshitting - you're going to not only lose value by 100%, you're also going to show major insecurities in yourself, and lack of confidence in your own identity.

Which is why I'd recommend having whatever you're passionate about - that way you can bring value, and demonstrate it by actually discussing it - and showing that you're invested in it, because it holds such interest in you.
    Code:
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

7. I have these 2, and have used them to escalate so many times it's not even funny. You tease them about stuff in their profile, illustrate how your profile dhv's you (b/c you've read it so many times you've practically memorized it), and in general draw them in.

I keep around some really far out books. The Art of war, some sci-fi other wacky fiction, books about how the universe is constructed from numbers etc.

I find it really doesn't matter as long as you can catch people's interest by framing it effectively. I showed a girl a collection of Star Trek books I have sitting under my bed that except one or two I haven't read since I bought them one boring summer at home. It's actually good because I can use it like a comfort building routine because they're in my bedroom and tying it to my cottage and my exposure Star Trek and its philisophical ideas as a child.

It's like when my librarian asked me what type of books I like to read. I responded anything that takes me on a trip. Anything that takes you on a trip can be used to take them on a trip

9. The bible. trust me.

Millo is 100% correct in my opinion, the reason why I say philosophy books is that I absolutely love philosophy and I try to read every book I can get my hands on. I have a bookshelf in my room, and it's divided between philosophy and fiction books.
    You need to be passionate about it.

Stealth79: That actually sounds really interesting. So it's basically one of those astrology books, and you look up your date and get a profile?
    I can definitely see the possibilities in this one.