What do you want on the next interview series?

12345 LastLast
    Midwest Swing

What do you want on the next interview series?

(That's me on the left)

Hey guys,

We are going to be recording new Love Systems interview series in the next few weeks. I'm going to be on them and I was just wondering if you guys had anything specific you would like to hear about.

Let's post some ideas below. Whatever gets the most buzz, we will try to cover in the near future.

-Braddock

TO Check Out More at the Love Systems Blog - CLICK HERE

"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden

I know where you live...

Online game
    Code:
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

3. day 2's

I know where you live...

Maybe a variation of this - can't think of the best way to describe this:
    Workplace Game.

Not just in relation to dating, and attracting your co-workers, but for creating a healthy working lifestyle - SCM game in the work place etc.

That could be a great area for LS to look into and consider.
    Code:
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Lifestyle

Midwest Swing

Awesome.....Keep em coming
    TO Check Out More at the Love Systems Blog - CLICK HERE

"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden

7. how should newbies go about learning the game. its confuses most of us b/c of information overload

same day lay

Los Angeles

-Oneitis (abundance mentality, supplication, weak emotions, jealousy)
    -Being a nice guy (why it's not attractive, comfort before attraction, wrong ideas/ideals, romance, etc)
    -Lifestyle (bettering your life in general, active lifestyle, women are part of it, passion, risk taking)
    -Turning things sexual (sexual hoops, escalation, seduction)
    -Conversational jujitsu (getting rid of routines, trigger words, being interesting in general, conversation skills, vibing, calibration)
    -Comfort (connection, pair-bonding, wide vs deep rapport, rapport themes, comfort "switches", building trust, time distortion)
    -Disqualification (push-pull, teasing, making her chase)
    -Handling flakes (prevent flaking, how to deal with last minute flakes, damage control)
    Click Here to Checkout the Love Systems Blog for the Lastest Advice.

Specialties
    Daytime Dating - Meeting women in the daytime and getting dates.
    Interracial dating - All beliefs and cultural differences dealing with dating outside your own race.
    Grooming, Fashion, and Style - First impressions count. I can teach you how to look your best and give you a fashion consultation.
    Exotic Dancers & Paid Models - Advice for attracting and dating women who are hired to be beautiful.

Click Here to Checkout the Interview Series I did with the Don on Preselection.

Click Here to Checkout the Interview Series I did with the Micha on Living an Attractive Lifestyle.

Comfort would be great.