Critique my text game.

Critique my text game.

I've met this girl irl and weve chilled. She is one of my friend's cousin. hb7-8 ish somewhat shy.

I talked to her on myspace and im before. # closed on fb. this was 2 days ago.

Heres tonights text convo.

Me: opener: IHOP - ness. Spell out IHOP aloud then say 'ness'

hb7: haha ive seen that before

me: i bet you have lol....

hb: haha what are you implying

Me: Implying... thats a big word for someone who watches highschool musical... haha I'm impressed

*(she told me before that she likes high school musical we were jamming some of the songs on the radio in her cousins car about a week agoish)*

hb: haha thats so not funny.

Me: haha I thought you had a sense of humor... was I wrong?

hb: i do im kidding its cool lol. So what you up to?

Me: haha thats good. I thought I was gonna have to break up with you and drive all the way out to your place and get my pet lemur we got in africa. I've gotten pretty attached to that little guy

*(this is from a previous myspace routine where she told me if she could have any animal it would be a lemur. I then made up a story about how we went to africa and that I eventually left her there)*

hb: haha you're silly. what you doing?

Me: Guess

hb: Uh idk lol why would I know?

me: lol guess

hb: Uh sitting at home? lol

me: hahaha close! im watchin high school musical!

hb: haha for real? That's awesome lol

me:lol no

hb: haha guess what?

me: How was the family reunion?

hb: ha uh I didn't go

me:Guess what

hb Whatt?

me: Nothin

hb: okay then? Anyways im reading twilight lol

Me: Thats awesome dude. Which book are you on?

hb: Ha twilight the first one. *male cousin* has it. I forgot why. I'll have to borrow the rest or something. lol

me:Lol ill hook you up. I have them all

hb: Alrighty thanks

Me:Np. Haha i still haven't seen the movie yet

hb:Oh really? lol its pretty good.

Me: lol yea dude im goin to see it up at the dollar movies in the next few days. Ill hit you up

hb: ha alright. I didn't kno it was still in the dollar theater lol

me: Nah it still is tommorow at 420 n 720 haha dont kno bout friday

hb: oh well thats cool

me: well shit im goin to bed i text you later

hb: okayy lol goodnight

Ok what do you think guys? Tear it apart.

edit* oh and should i invite just her and me to go to the movie or should I get a group of people to go and bring her into my social circle. Im sure I can get a group of hot girls together that will dhv me. What do yall think? And i have her male cousin on loc. he would pay for my ticket if I told him too. haha (but im not an asshole and would never do that)

~peace

2. you're full of jokes...build comfort...go deeper on her interests (aka reading, adventure, movies)... and ultimately get on the date

Houston, TX/College Station, TX

I wouldn't recommend calling her dude, it could be misinterpreted as you meaning friendship.

yea I don't agree with the "dude" thing either. seems weird to call a HB that... it doesn't seem to be as gender neutral like "guys" when you're approaching a group of women.

Intro flowed well. I like it.