Unique Bachelor Pad Items - Page 3

FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    West Michigan

There is a felt playboy logo poster which is blacklight sensative. No stupid colors or anything just black and white with the bunny. I bought one, that bad boy is going on the wall, centered above my bed.

Tempe, AZ

Everyone who's posted to this thread needs to Day 2 a girl to an art gallery, furniture store, curio store, etc. Find out what girls like by asking girls.
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

Some staples at the Facial mansion:
    1) People Mag publishes yearly special. Tons of photos and quick articles on the annual gossip. It shows you are aware of the stupid tabloid shit that women care about, but you don't read STAR mag weekly. Leave it there for them to see--an easy segway into "Marry, Fuck, Kill" or any celebrity--"who would you bang" game.
    2) Picture of Mom. Framed. Pictures of each family member/pets--individually.
    3) Book on astrology or SEXtrology. Birthday books that you can read together. They actually tailor some of them to sex stuff. Works wonders for setting the mood.
    4) Bookshelf with books you actually have read--or almost finished. And NOT "the game". Books speak volumes (no pun intended) about a man.
    5) Some cool electronic stuff that she could not possibly know how to hook up.
    6) An antique/heirloom that you can make up a DHV story about or show how important your dead grandma is....
    When in doubt, picture Owen Wilson in "Meet the Parents". He had all sort sof DHV pictures, wooden items he widdled from 16th century warships--he had his game down tight!!!!!!!

Tempe, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    ...Thanks for the advice Cedar.. now I know how to pick up a girl at a bar!...
    I didn't say ask her a logical question and expect an emotional answer. Bring her shopping and ask, IN THE MOMENT, what speaks to her. She'll tell you.
    If you want to ask a girl how to approach, ask her after she blows some guy out. Come in non sexually and ask what that guy did wrong.
    Silly Masters

Jesus Christo, a pole? A disco ball? Lava Lamps? Your pad is gonna end up looking like Quagmire's house from Family Guy.
    OK, your apartment or house shouldn't scream PLAYER.
    It should scream CHARACTER and just sort of hint at player. What's gonna make your target think that you have alot of female guests over? A disco ball? Or having a stock of extra toothbrushes and a jar of coldcream in your medicine cabinet(yes, they look)?
    1. KITCHEN
    Basics- Should be relatively clean and have a fridge stocked with ADLEAST breakfast munchies and FRUIT(strawberries, oranges, kiwi, etc).
    Have a bunch of beverages handy that HBs like to drink; diet coke, juice, San Pellegrino(must be served with a lime wedge), etc. Always have 2 bottles of redwine in your cuboard, a bottle of good vodka in your freezer, and a bottle of champagne in your fridge(and the proper glasses to pour it into).
    Character- Go out and get one of those magnetic poetry sets and stick it on
    your fridge. When the HB comes over tell her NOT to mess with the poetry set. Your fridge will be coated in the most chick friendly erotic poetry you've ever seen inside of a week
    2. LIVING ROOM
    Basics- Should be clean but not too neat. Crap all over the place is gross, Immaculate is to try hard. I'm assuming you have a decent stereo/tv/dvd player in your living room. Personally, I think having a nice couch that folds out into a bed is a crucial weapon in the PUA's arsenal.
    "back to my place for drinks? Bring your friends, they're fun!" Take the whole crew back to your place, get the friends loaded on vodka, fold out the couch. Now you and the target can sneak off into the bedroom to have your fun and it's your little secret. Have mimosas and english muffins ready for when the friends wakeup. The will love you for it.
    Character- Everything in your living room that isn't furniture should reflect you and your personality...albeit I more shinnier more interesting you. Computer nerd? Have some asci art framed on your wall. Big into cycling? Picture of Lance Armstrong. Fuck lavalamps/disco-balls/poles and all that tacky crap. These things telegraph shallowness and boredom. If your on a budget like me, just make your own art.
    http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/
    OK, I just realized this little rant was getting a bit long. So if this is helping anybody lemme know and I'll add more later.
    Anyways my point is, don't deck out your pad like a "player", deck it out like cool, interesting guy with a busy sex life. Being considerate, having an extra toothbrush, a hairdryer, and some nivea moisturizer in your medicine cabinet is gonna turn every f-close into a consistent FB.

Surprise Buttsex

Studio apartments make your living space the seduction location. Makes things way easier. Good for young guys, as it could be a DLV for older guys, since they are less expensive.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Tempe, AZ

I'd go Studio if I were single. No reason to seperate the living room from the bedroom. You may have to deal with a less comfortable bed/sofa combo. But I'm sure there's decent solutions for it. Like the circular thing at Ikea.

all good stuff. i'm shopping for some conteporary art canvas pieces now to add some color to the livingroom.
    For those of you that dont have a hookah, i have one and had one in college and it looks like a scuplure, and makes great conversation without looking like a druggie.

Tempe, AZ

If I were single... ipod witha BOSE dock. No questions asked. Not as good as a full system but its something chicks dig.

THREE WORDS: Roy Lichtenstein artwork!!
    Of course not the originals haha unless you can afford it. Try getting your hands on posters etc. Google it it's really awesome stuff I love the guy.