Experience with game

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Experience with game

    How does a person become so quick in answering shit test, making up own material, is it with experience in the field?

    also i noticed when i get done talking to girls,i usually do day time gaming, i can hear them laugh when i leave, is this a good thing or a bad thing?



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender:
    Location
    a castle with princesses all over the place
    Age
    29
    Posts
    160

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    How does a person become so quick in answering shit test, making up own material, is it with experience in the field?
    It's like cooking. U may think a complete day on an own recipe for something but if u have less to no cooking experience, it will not be tasting anything but bad. If u start collecting ingredients and while cooking built up something u want to try, it's much more easier to become a good meal. So start cooking today or u won't be able to make the right meal on a hungry day (i am not yet able to make the right meal, but i will in less then three weeks).

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    also i noticed when i get done talking to girls,i usually do day time gaming, i can hear them laugh when i leave, is this a good thing or a bad thing?
    It could be good and bad. If the girls are very young like 14 - 17 years old, most of them laugh together if they are with girlfriends.
    It could be a good sign if they're just laughing because they had a great time with u. Make sure u get ioi's and feedback during ure interaction with them, if that's allright, u don't need to worry about the girly laughter.

  3. #3

    How do you get better at riding a bike? How do you get better at mathematics? How do you get better at basketball? How do you get better at sex?

    YOU PRACTICE, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! You practice your ass off, you go out day after day after day, willing to risk failure, humilitation, fear, etc. in order to get better. This shit doesn't come easy, and about 90% of the people here will never become great at pick-up. It's about having the willpower to keep going. Do you have it?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    Greater Cleveland and Akron areas
    Posts
    78

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPitts View Post
    How do you get better at riding a bike? How do you get better at mathematics? How do you get better at basketball? How do you get better at sex?

    YOU PRACTICE, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! You practice your ass off, you go out day after day after day, willing to risk failure, humilitation, fear, etc. in order to get better. This shit doesn't come easy, and about 90% of the people here will never become great at pick-up. It's about having the willpower to keep going. Do you have it?
    What a MONEY response.

    Co-sign,

    ~Javier F~
    "It's always on!!!"- Craig

    Your so MONEY and you dont even know it- Swingers

    [QUOTE]Social proof really is the best wingman, DHV and aphrodisiac[/QUOTE] -Javier Francios-

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter