Getting let down by love systems instructors

Closed Thread

Getting let down by love systems instructors

I've been getting love systems emails for a while and value everything that's said and am always impressed with the replys, guys give when they come back from a boot camp in their area. But what pisses me off the most is when I've been told that a top instructor like Braddock is coming to Sydney yes, that's Sydney Australia from an email in january, only then for love systems to turn around and say well, Braddock has changed his mind and as a result will not be coming to Sydney in april. This leaves me to say one thing, that Braddock as good as he is does'nt have the balls to come to an outpost downunder and as a result is a pussy ! I've put my uni course on hold for this, thinking that Braddock would be hear, $2950 is a lot of money and with the exchange rate now $4000. I want the best for my money & time, is there any reason why I'm not good enough to be taught by the best. Or is the Northen Hemisphere just full of instructor pussies ?

Mate,

I can see your viewpoint but I think your post is a little harsh. I completed bootcamp with Moxie last year and I have to say it was the best money I ever spent in my life.

One thing to consider is that the instructors are the world's best at teaching you Game which is why they're chosen by Love Systems to teach in the first place. This year Bootcamp will be taught by Sherrif who has years of gaming experience all over the world and has a great reputation too. I haven't met Braddock, but regardless of how good he is, it's still up to you to learn the theory from the Bootcamp and go out and practice for yourself. Instructors can only point you in the right direction and that's it. My point is that it doesn't matter who your instructor is, it's how badly you're willing to learn and apply yourself.

Finally, the Sydney Bootcamp I attended had about 10 assistants who helped out with the field exercises. Their professionalism was outstanding and they were very patient with helping my overcome AA and all sorts of other problems I had.

Highly recommended.

Runway.

The Back of Beyond

You posted this in 30+, carlos, which has nothing to do with bootcamps or the issue you have.

Here's the customer service link:

Contact Us|-|Love Systems - Formerly the Mystery Method Corp. - Pickup artist skills and dating advice

customerservice@lovesystems.com is your first point of reference when dealing with product/service related issues.

If it's a refund related to a bootcamp or seminar, you can consult jeremy@lovesystems.com or call him.

As for calling guys "pussies" here, pump your brakes, dude.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

Surprise Buttsex

This deesn't belong in forum support either, but what the hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos15 View Post
    I've been getting love systems emails for a while and value everything that's said and am always impressed with the replys, guys give when they come back from a boot camp in their area. But what pisses me off the most is when I've been told that a top instructor like Braddock is coming to Sydney yes, that's Sydney Australia from an email in january, only then for love systems to turn around and say well, Braddock has changed his mind and as a result will not be coming to Sydney in april.
    Staffing changes are normal.
    This leaves me to say one thing, that Braddock as good as he is does'nt have the balls to come to an outpost downunder and as a result is a pussy !
    I think there may be other more reasonable explanations. "Pussy" implies fear. Afraid of what?
    I've put my uni course on hold for this, thinking that Braddock would be hear, $2950 is a lot of money and with the exchange rate now $4000. I want the best for my money & time, is there any reason why I'm not good enough to be taught by the best.
    It would be cool if a single student could select which instructor flew around the world to teach his bootcamp, but this business doesn't work like that unless you want private instruction or have a large group of guys requesting the same instructor.

And not that Braddock isn't awesome, but I don't think we've ever had someone complain about which particular program leader arrived to teach.
    Or is the Northen Hemisphere just full of instructor pussies ?
    The whole hemisphere! Oh noes!

As DED said, contact the office if you would like to request a particular instructor or want to inquire about a refund.