Los Angeles Ca. Wingmen Unite!

123451151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Los Angeles Ca. Wingmen Unite!

I'm in Playa Del Rey. Just moved here, don't know anyone, really. Anyone around the beach cities?
    -cobalt

In Santa Monica, so not too far away.

have you been doing any PUA stuff here or are you a n00b like me?
    -cobalt

I'm in Long Beach, hit me up if you want to sarge

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    have you been doing any PUA stuff here or are you a n00b like me?
    -cobalt

Irvine CA, and on the weekends Los Angeles

I'm a GPUA from west LA, but I go to school on the other side of the Orange Curtain, and can only be in LA on the weekends. other than that, lets do some sargin' guys

Las Vegas

I'm in the valley.. but can drive anywhere. looking for good places to sarge, and good wings to sarge with.

I'm currently working in the Orange County area and may soon work in Santa Monica. I need to sarge more. Let's do this guys and help each other out.

okay, i'm up for it. some of you locals will have to lead as far as places to go/meet/sarge. i'm new to the area.
    just finished Neil's book. if what he says is true, LA proper may be sarged out. the beach cities might be a good place to move to. i know manhattan beach, hermosa beach and the surrounding areas are pretty high target areas. i'd say Marina Del Rey, but apparently that's where the 'speed seduction' people are...i don't wanna be involved in that...
    who knows? maybe Style will show up.
    -cobalt

9. I float between Orange, LA, and Riverside counties and I'm trying to break into the San Diego area as well. Where I live, everything is far, so I'm open to sarging with anyone in Southern Cali. Hit me up if you guys want to meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    if what he says is true, LA proper may be sarged out.
    -cobalt
    No No NOOO! Come on man...you think women are going to stop having sex? They are here, for our taking!

I just moved to Hermosa. Age: let's just say 30-something. I'm doing mostly direct-natural style. Day game almost daily, night game on weekends. I need some fun wings who want to tear it up 4 nights a week. I'm serious about this shit.

I don't care if you have game or not, as long as you are cool and we can pump each other's state. If the party is "right here", the rest kind of falls into place.

PM me if you wanna hang.