Los Angeles Ca. Wingmen Unite! - Page 5
FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Sarging All Week

What's up players. I'm planning on being down in the LA area this week. If any of you want to practice some night game, definitely send me an email at adamm411@yahoo.com or PM me on this board. I'm working on week 2 of Mystery's Newbie mission.
    Peace,
    Adamm

in the valley

wassup fellas. i'm out here in the valley. cobalt you mentioned some good locations. but i haven't been to those places with any skills. usually it's to see hot white chicks. i've just finished reading the book but i'm still beginner. thinking of trying out the missions, just to see how comfortable i am with this material. i'd be down to sarge with you guys, although i am very new at this. i need to see this stuff in action. i have a couple of friends who are naturals, so it's different because they just do it, rather than break it down.

i live n alhambra, between pasadena and downtown. just got to LA in January. i've never sarged in groups but its definitely time to. 21, good looking, have no problem getting girls, just not attracting the quality i want right now

Louisville Ky & Hollywood, Ca

I live in Los Angeles, East L.A. Lets Sarge

Hey guys im going to send some emails out to you guys but i think I should put it out here. Im in L.A. (east LA) looking for some good wings. I got a handfull of guys in my collage. But I'm one of the top three PUA's there. I have into the V.A. for almost 4 months...I got alot of material. Here is the info...
    email: san_angelo@hotmail.com also on msn messenger
    myspace: dark angelo
    cell: 323-420-3693
    I'm also a great latin dancer (salsa)....for a white guy...and I love the latin girls...though I'm a big rocker....im in a band ect.
    if you guys whant some dancing lessons or music...I will trade it for lessons in street fighting or majic. lol. jk.

Whaddup

Ah HA!
    And so we meet again young myspace.com friend. LOL. I can trade you a lesson in mind control technique in a fair exchange for your salsa dancing skills... or maybe just some salsa... to go with these chips.
    Man I'm getting hungry... just wanted to drop a quick "hi" since I like what you did with your new forum there... I'm sure we'll meet again... we use the same material!!!
    "If you have major Baggage, issues with men, or your sexually repressed, or Bipolar, please don't contact me!!!"
    ok... here's what I used in one of my ads:
    "If you have major baggage, are sexually repressed, or have issues with men, please don't contact me. For me to respond you MUST send a picture showing the front page of a current newspaper... and be wearing a thong. Better make that a Hot Pink thong while you’re at it... that’s kinda HOT. In addition, I'll need proof of your GPA, and a personal reference from one man that is NOT your dad. Serious inquiries only, no joke..."
    lmfao
    ttyl bro. Keep it tight.

I live in East L.A. Lets Sarge

What up guys! I got a hand full of other guys here in the near east L.A. Area but only a three of us are really good. IM one of the main guys though, I want to meet other PUA's. We got alot of material...and LA is not sarged. The book was written a while back and there is always new generations of club girls turning 18 and 21. Were good! Any ways hit me up! Im always going out. Esp. Alhambra clubs.
    myspace: dark Angelo
    cell: 323-420-3693

Dark Angelo,
    I would like to attend. I cannot private message you just yet because I need 10 posts before I can send private messages.

same with me! (so I gotta keep posting until I hit the 10 I guess..:-)
    Is anybody going out tonight (Thursday)? I would favor West LA, Santa Monica.
    Let me know!

Sarging with Social Value

Whats up. I live in Santa Monica. Just finished all 5 Mystery Method DVD's. I also completed Advanced Dating Techniques, Sexual Communication, Approaching Women, Cocky Comedy, 77 Laws of attraction, and Secrets of Sensual Lovemaking.
    Now I am ready. Looking to meet some guys who want to go out on the weekend and Sarge!
    I am NOT a drinker, smoker, or drug user. So having sex with HOT looking women is my discharge.
    I need to work on pick up lines with stories to include how I am currently running a Cosmetics Company in El Segundo (I was not in the industry, I was asked to restructure the company last year, and I did) www.lipink.com
    About Me: myspace.com/nightsociety
    e-mail: smonas@yahoo.com

yo

What up all! So I have meet up with three PUA's from the forum and all I can say is keep it comming. Hit me up if you want to talk game, go game, or meet and share media with other PUA's here in LA. Im always down to sarge. And share tips ect. Jsut hit me up!