English PUA Heading to Orlando & Tampa - Any tips?

12 LastLast
  1. English PUA Heading to Orlando & Tampa - Any tips?

Team,
    just a quick one.... I'm heading to Orlando and Tampa from 31st Dec for 3 weeks. Need to some tips and tricks of where's hot for a night out? Which bars, and clubs? or if you're feeling good, where's good for some daylight sarging?

also, if any very good PUAs are up for it, coming along for a night out or two, to see how the english boys dominate the states ) "oh my god, where's your accent from.... etc etc blah blah" - plus be good night out anyway...

Be good to hear from you....

CD

Clearwater, FL

Hey Safe travels. When your in Tampa check out the Blue Martini at International Plaza. Tons of HB's and there are a number of bars and places to eat in a mall like out door setting.. There is a wide age range which gets younger has the night go's on..

Limo-

Just keep talking and smiling. The accent is chick crack.

4. Quote Originally Posted by limo View Post
    Hey Safe travels. When your in Tampa check out the Blue Martini at International Plaza. Tons of HB's and there are a number of bars and places to eat in a mall like out door setting.. There is a wide age range which gets younger has the night go's on..

Limo-
    Cheers Limo,
    appreciate the heads up.

so is it the usual thing, friday & saturday nights? or like here in England is it Thursday night (ie the new friday)?

are you a tampa resident? or just a seasoned traveller?

Clearwater, FL

Quote Originally Posted by cd247 View Post
    Cheers Limo,
    appreciate the heads up.

so is it the usual thing, friday & saturday nights? or like here in England is it Thursday night (ie the new friday)?

are you a tampa resident? or just a seasoned traveller?

Yup from the Tampa area. The Place is stacked with HB's on the weekend.. I was there last Tuesday and there were plenty of ladies. The place is a known meat market you should have no problems.

Limo -

Roxy night club in orlando.

For day game in orlando go to prime outlets that place is always PACKED!!!!
    It's on international drive.

Or the milenia (SP) mall also near international.

For day game in Tampa best bet is international mall. Freakin 8s and up everywhere. Its pretty classy 20-30 year old women.

Also in orlando make sure you go to Camillas Brazilian restaurant on international. Haven't been to the others but that ones good, about 20$ all you can eat. Theres a club RIGHT next to it as well.

Thursday is big here as well.

Hermosa Beach, CA

You're gonna be Golden with the accent man, you can pretty much open with anything even a simple "what time does this place close?" and chances are the girls will keep talking to you because they will want to hear you speak.

I sure as hell milked the American accent when I went over to England, even though I don't think you guys like it that much haha

haha yea i wonder if having the american accent over there works as good as haivng an english accent over here.

Hermosa Beach, CA

it worked. i walked by a club and asked when it closed and these two hot girls hooked immdiately.

some were more awestruck then others. i think it's becasue they hear our accent so much more than we hear theirs. after all, american pop culture pretty much dominates the entire globe.

central florida

depends on the music you like and scene you want to be in. Downtown Orlando is ridiculous 8's and 9's everywhere. If you are out on a wednesday afternoon and early evening Wine Down Wednesday at Urban flats is right on orange ave, and an easy transition to night at all the clubs.