The Unofficial "give me your best routines" on a platter Thread

12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    The Unofficial "give me your best routines" on a platter Thread

    Hey, I just started sarging about four weeks ago, and I have three or four decent openers but I can't think of any colorful interesting ones to try in the field, anyone have some knock-em-dead ones?



  2. #2

    *bump for same desire*

  3. The follow up to the Game

    reading the follow up has really made a difference in my self improvement i have an whole different view of life with the male attraction towards the female i now have control over this part of my life....
    ... now to sarge what openers transitions openers negs etc can i use i often struggle on how to use these skills improvement must be done
    reply Captin

  4. What is the greatest opener ever?

    What is the greatest opener that you have used that gets them every time?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender:
    Location
    In a place that the community is ALMOST unheard of :)
    Posts
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by venice143 View Post
    What is the greatest opener that you have used that gets them every time?
    oh man, u ready for this?

    "Hi "


    well it's a tie between that and the caper opener.

  6. how many "routines/games"

    How many games/routines such as "cube", wall and forest, bin/marry/shag,
    lying game, etc. can you use on a 1st date without being too much?

    what routines/games do you use on dates with huge success?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    Cleveland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18

    Need Help RIGHT Now!! (give me game)

    Ok fellas. So its 8PM right now. In a few hours im meeting up with a couple girls ive only talked to thru Myspace and shit loads of texts. My buddy is supposed to be coming along when he gets outa work at 10. Mainly to hook up with the friend, HB8. My girl, HB9, is all for anything. She sends texts like "Oh I hope you come, itll be so much fun!" "Ill make it worth your while" " If you come ill make it up to you", you get the idea. So....

    I havent really gave it much thought onto how exactly I want to approach this when I first meet them. ANY pointers, tips, comments for encouragement lol, and little things I must do to give a good first impression.

    Btw, we are hitting up a club. Which is my most comfortable scene considering im a very good hip hop dancer. But none of that will matter unless I make them aware im a fun guy to start out with. Any Help!?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    miaddict
    Posts
    4,657

    Quote Originally Posted by PUAClipse View Post
    I havent really gave it much thought onto how exactly I want to approach this when I first meet them. ANY pointers, tips, comments for encouragement lol, and little things I must do to give a good first impression.
    "No game on a platter" post.

    Magic Bullets
    Routines Manual

    Or use the search function or browse through the forums.

    "No game on a platter" post.

    miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)





  9. need some good material (do a search)

    hey can anyone give me some openers or whatever i'm still battling with aa so it would be nice to know i've got some decent material behind me from people who know what there doing.

    It's not like i never open either i pulled as a strangely good opener a few weeks ago:
    taps* 'hey mate were you here last week?' (the adrenaline nearly made me shit myself but i was proud i actually did something) his response was pretty good although i openend the wrong sex lol...

    I'll be going out tonight so wish me luck :>

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by highonzen View Post
    hey can anyone give me some openers or whatever i'm still battling with aa so it would be nice to know i've got some decent material behind me from people who know what there doing.

    It's not like i never open either i pulled as a strangely good opener a few weeks ago:
    taps* 'hey mate were you here last week?' (the adrenaline nearly made me shit myself but i was proud i actually did something) his response was pretty good although i openend the wrong sex lol...

    I'll be going out tonight so wish me luck :>

    Jive Turkey is down the hall and to the left.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter