Thee most craziest text game ever.

12 LastLast
    San Francisco

Thee most craziest text game ever.

So I met this girl (HB9) in the couch room at SF state. Negged her a lot because she seemed to be super confident. And I playfully just kept talking and giving her IOI's and taking them back. So I kinda forgot about her and a whole week later I decided to send her a stupid kinda poetic text but really just corney ass text.

Me: Hey this the super hot girl with stunning melodic eyes and white coat, that just wouldn't stop talking to me who I met in the middle of the couch room right?

Then she totally blows me out of the water with this text:

HB: Ah yes, this must be super cocky, yet somehow charming astrology boy with places to go and people to see that I met in the middle of my designated napping room. And here he comes with superfluous texts as bad as mine- the intrigue continues.

I'm like sitting in absolute distortion. I had no idea how cool this chick was. here's the rest of the text.

Me: Astrology boy? Sounds like I'm a really cool superhero. Guess I'm invulnerable to your sarasm powers! Booyah!

HB: Lucky you- even super heroes have issues standing up to their sensitive egos when it comes to sarcasm! Apparently you're winning- for now.

Me: We should totally team up and fight evil with our super gargantuan vocabulaire.

HB: Yea I know right? We'd make quite a tag team- think I have to agree with your proposal! No one will stand a chance against us with our obnoxiously loopy speech!

Me: Right

Then i felt bad for sending a one word text because a lot of chicks really hate that. So I sent her another text like 45 minutes later despite how it seems kinda needy.

Me: Hey have fun tonight but be safe, I'm taking a super hero day off, so i won't be there to fly you to safety. -Toodles!

HB: Off to use your powers for amusement and debauchary I hope- even super heroes need time to play. But yea- will be safe, even though last time I checked we're a team, so, I can save myself if need be- so, no worries! Have fun!

Me: Wow! ur like thee most interesting book ever! I so wanna read you. But I'm gunna have to read you tommorow k. Hope i'm not hurting any of ur pages.

She's so awesome.

San Francisco

More of Ani; meeting up

Last time I posted in this section it was about this poetic girl that just blew my mind. Here's the link. She was so Awesome. Well I met her again on tuesday election day and got the kiss close. Here's the text to meet up with her.

Trigger: Am I bothering your super silly nappy reservation?

HB: Well, not napping at the moment, tragically, but trying to be semi productive. Which is going so well in a squishy chair with the sun lulling me to sleep.

HB again 20 minutes later: As for bothering-hardly-lovely tangent if anything.

Trigger: It'd be my journey's longing to share within your company while you do weird stuff.

HB: Two things though- first, you do know everything you send ends up doubled right? Second- you might very well end up stealing a chair, sitting on the floor or on a table if you come to watch the strange girl twiddle on her computer.

Yeah, this probably ain't gunna help a lot of people. BUT!!! Dude she's amazing.

San Francisco

More text:

More text: i don't think anyone really reads this so I minus well just reply in my own thread. This is the my oneitis, she's a little more than words.

Me: So do you think a guy should wear body spray or cologne? Or do you prefer the elegant musk of sweat?

HB: I think a guy should wear whatever blends with his skin most and makes him feel the most at home in his body and the most confident as well as happy.

Me: I think we should totally embrace our bodies nakedness. That way theres no trend, no ppl left out, and if no ones left out that would diminish suicides.

HB: That would be the ideal wouldn't it. Too bad an ideal for beauty, whatever that is at the moment in whatever given culture, is always going to exist.

Me: Your my ideal for beauty.

HB: But obviously people do embrace themselves enough and have half a brain enough to ignore the media, otherwise we wouldn't be an over populated planet.

HB: So how long have you been waiting to use that line? Bet you're proud of that. But, them aren't you feeding those trends you condemned a second ago by having a standard or an ideal? Standards are impossible to get away from anyway- we're human, we have instinct driven preferences.

Stafford/Manchester UK

Yeah sounds pretty awesome, I love it when girls challenge you in texting it makes you raise your game and intiative

5. she thinks shes a sociologist... but at least she has a brain!

Hate to come off as a hater, but this girl is way too intelligent and more importantly way too thoroughly responsive to be a 9. Come on how many 9's do you see running around, because I live in a hot chick mecca and I barely see 9's, not to mention ones who are this supplicatory. But hey if she is, more power to ya man.

San Francisco

Swinger23 said
    DUDE!!! She's way too smart, there's no way she can be attractive. Or even moderately pretty! NO WAY IN THE WORLD!!!! DOOOOD!

I did find her at the SFU. And she is an english major.

HAH! Take that assumer of things!

She's an HB9. Being pretty doesn't mean you have to be stupid too, it's not a packaged deal. You should try going to a university, I'm pretty sure all, or most pretty girls decide to get an education.
    Last edited by Trigger99; 11-10-2008 at 11:29 PM.

Pretty good up until you answer with "Right".

You should have instead established logistics, even better establish logistics dominantly.

Maybe something like, "Ambition to take over the world, my second favorite thing about you. I was thinking tuesday or thursday". Something like that. IOI her back, throw in some intrigue in the form of an open loop (open loops are in and of themselves mild IOI's), and dominantly give her a choice (I like non-sequitors, haha) - meet with me at option A or option B. You're not asking her if she wants to, your giving her a "choice" between meeting you one day or another. Then you enjoy some more ridiculous conversation, and have sex with her. Easy.

I haven't bothered reading the rest of this because I think you dropped the ball (early, but not devastatingly so), but I'm wondering, did you ever sleep with her? She was giving you tons of IOI's, time to logistically escalate, then physically escalate when you meet her. I hope you did.

Best,
    ooranos
    Always leave her better off than you found her

Burnaby, BC

dude this chick sounds awsome and down to earth ... keep playing the inside joke game with her and dont let you're attraction guard down yet... keep reeling her ass in buddy DO WORK WELL DONE!

San Francisco

Umm cool advice, but the middle part of the first big paragraph is pretty umm confusing.

I haven't bothered reading the rest of this because I think you dropped the ball (early, but not devastatingly so), but I'm wondering, did you ever sleep with her? She was giving you tons of IOI's, time to logistically escalate, then physically escalate when you meet her. I hope you did.
    I didn't drop the ball. .... yet. If you just scrolled down a little the first few comments were to myself. Those are extra conversations we had in the past week. I'll be honest, no I haven't slept with her. In fact! I don't know what to do with her. Every time I see her she's that one girl thats set apart from everyone else. Yeah she's pretty pretty but her personality isn't something I want to fuck with, especially because I don't know how to handle being on so many dates, having to follow up with so many numbers, and now I want a relationship with this girl. What the hell.

I really want to stay friends with her, more importantly have her be a part of my life, but I don't know how to go about doing so with the game and all.

If being physical is the only thing you want to know, I've kissed her, made out with her, made out with her cute lil tummy. (I usually don't describe anything sexual because of the whole rule with gentlemen.) But honestly everytime I talk to her, see her, get a text from her, it's already like a mental orgasm. She corresponds so perfectly to my personality.

I think they call this "oneitus."

. .. . . And I don't mind her being that way. I'm so going to marry her. . .... .. .jk. .... maybe.