26 18.57%
  • Fully shaved and smooth

73 52.14%
  • Freshly waxed with a landing strip

36 25.71%
12345 ... LastLast
    Silicon Valley

The quest for the perfect pussy

Alright, it seems like every attractive chick in the world has a delightfully smooth, totally hairless perfect pussy. No matter what I've tried, I cannot seem to achieve such perfection.

Shaving against the grain creates major irritation; shaving with the grain leaves stubble; waxing leads to fuckin ingrown hairs (ughhh).

I'm about ready to give up and just go with a short trim. You guys who hate hair...go ahead and cringe. Whatever.

But since I don't like giving up easily, I'm giving it one last shot and asking you all for some advice. If you know how your chick gets her perfect pussy (or if you're a chick), please share. Thanks!

Rogue

miaddict

Nobody can help you if you don't post pictures, Rogue.

That's the only rule in F&S that MUST be enforced at ALL COST.

For me, the perfect pussy is a wet one. I dont mind some foliage as long as it does not hide the 'entrance'.

I can ask my girls how they do it, but have you ever considered going for a Brazilian at one of those parlors and ask them how to maintain it? DIY can only help so much.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Florence, AL

I suggest to get rid of the irritation is to put regular deodorant on the shaved parts AS SOON AS YOU SHAVE. you only have to do it once...a girl I knew had a shaved pussy and I asked her what she did (I never saw hers but she told me about it) and she said (and a couple other girls have said it too) to put deodorant on it as soon as you shave it. That prevents MOST irritation. I have tried this before and it does work remarkably well...I have shaved before without it and gotten a lot of irritation and then I shave my pubic hair around my balls etc and used my deodorant down there (don't worry...if you are clean why should it matter where you use it?). Most girls seem to be ignorant about this little piece of advice. Also I found that it cuts down on the itching from shaving. Give that a try Rogue and please let us know how it works. It shouldn't take too long to experiment with that though. Good luck.

~Xadus

Silicon Valley

Deodorant?? Well, if my pussy falls off, it's your fault.

Also, does she have to shave it every day?

Rogue

Miami Beach, FL

*cheering with the group*

Picture! Picture! Picture! Jk

seriously, try wax. I know it hurts. For a little bit.

Short trim is fine with most people. As long as long-ass-curly hair doesn't get stuck in my teeth when I go down i don't mind even if it's trimmed.

Don't make it to short as it stubbly...that's no no

Silicon Valley

Omg, I just told you guys I'm growing stubble like a mofo, and you want a picture of that?!?!?! Weirdos.

Yeah, a part of me has been meaning to try a full wax... the other part (the sane part) has been screaming noooo! One of my friends got a wax and said she bled like the whole day after. Freaky shit.

Maybe if I find a high quality guy whom I really really want to seduce I'll bite the bullet and do it. Otherwise, short trim it is.

Rogue

Miami Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    Omg, I just told you guys I'm growing stubble like a mofo, and you want a picture of that?!?!?! Weirdos.

Yeah, a part of me has been meaning to try a full wax... the other part (the sane part) has been screaming noooo! One of my friends got a wax and said she bled like the whole day after.
    Oh whatever, you bleed for 3 days a month...and one day is going to stop you?
    Freaky shit.

Maybe if I find a high quality guy whom I really really want to seduce I'll bite the bullet and do it. Otherwise, short trim it is.

Rogue
    Don't do it for a guy!

Do it for yourself.

- Yeah, a trimmed up little pussy-beard wouldn't be a big deal. Some guys probably won't like and won't go down on you, but then all you gotta do is not reciprocate. Ooohh... or you can have him shave too, in exchange for you doing it.
    - Jungle is a no-go. Unless you gel and style it... or put it in cute l'il braids. lolololol
    - Stubble is a usually no-go. My ex-girlfriend normally kept it smooth, but once she went for 2-3 days without shaving and it made my face kinda raw. Every day would be nice, but isn't necessary... if you're sticking to just intercourse.

Miami Beach, FL

THE ONLY reason guy will not go down on you if your pussy stinks or dude is just a weirdo. Hair lack of it or presence is never an issue for 99% of experienced guys.

Trim, shaved, stripe, whatever as long as it's well kept and CLEAN.

if guy doesn't like "the taste" and your shit don't stink, guy probably doesn't know what he's doing and there isn't really any point of him going down there anyways.

Silicon Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    - Yeah, a trimmed up little pussy-beard wouldn't be a big deal. Some guys probably won't like and won't go down on you, but then all you gotta do is not reciprocate. Ooohh... or you can have him shave too, in exchange for you doing it.
    Hehe, I did this once. Poor guy! He got the worst irritation/razor bumps/ingrown hairs all at once! And he was itching like crazy for like 2 weeks. Needles to say he never asked me to shave again. I felt really bad for him too.

I'm just thinking if other girls can do it, why can't I? I mean there must be some way to keep it nice and smooth all the time!

Rogue

12345 ... LastLast