Baby Girls Phone Pattern that will help your game (not field tested)

1234 LastLast

Baby Girls Phone Pattern that will help your game (not field tested)

So sometimes, when you can’t timebridge, you have to number close… As we all know, unless you are good, numbers rarely come to anything.
    Have any of you APUA’s ever taken a girl’s phone number for it to lead to nothing? Of course you have!! What about the ultra annoying situation where you have loads of solid game to run, but they don’t pick up when you call, so they won’t even allow you to starting working them. What about voicemails? Have you left voicemails and then they don’t call back and you don’t know what to do next. Ignored text messages… It’s a fucking minefield.
    Today, I think I thought of a way that may help to eliminate or reduce the occurrence of all of the above. This technique can work in a bar, café, coffee shop, restaurant… anywhere you have taken a girls number and you can hold a conversation with her. (This will not help in the club where the music is loud!!)
    OK… so at the end of your game, you take the girls number and as you are putting it into the phone, tell her you want to speak with her… Make it clear that you are dialling her number. When the phone starts to ring, have the phone to your ear as you would if you are waiting for someone to pick up.
    When she does, say “Hi, who’s that?? to which she will reply her name… “Oh Hi X… hang on one sec? Then put the phone at your chest and say to the HB…
    “Look lady… I gotta go… I have this hot girl on the phone and I really need to take this call… It would be good to hang out sometime… I will call you?.
    Then turn away and say back into the phone “Sorry about that… I was just talking to this really hot girl and she gave me her number and I think she likes me, so she is taking me out soon?…
    From there she will laugh and you can laugh and then either go into some patterns or routines or natural style… I am thinking she is going to be quite impressed with the routine you have just pulled, so even plain old fluff will do… If you can keep her laughing, high energy, then the more time she puts into the call the better… Make sure that you end the phone call when you are on a roll - don't try to get more minutes under your belt if it means sapping the conversation of value.
    Now… why is this technique so good?
    1) When you run solid game on an HB, you can feel like you are on fire… you number close like a charm… then the next time you call her, things can be completely different. She is in a totally different emotional state and it is sometimes hard to get her back into the state where you can add value to the conversation. This is why calls after number closing can be so tricky. With this pattern you are guaranteed that your first phone interaction with her is going to be very high value. She is going to laugh hard when you call her up and start having a 3 way conversation with 2 HBs… both of which are her. You don’t need to worry about raising her temperature because she will be hot based on what you are doing.
    2) When you place a call to an HB after you have number closed her, if she is HB8,9,10… the stakes can be high. You know that first phone call could make or break it, so nerves can and will impact on the quality of the call… it happens to almost everyone. Using this pattern, your first call to her starts off on the right foot.
    3) Sometimes a girl gives her number out drunk the night before and then sees the guy calling the next day and feels remorseful and ignores the call – normally this signals the end of the PU. Here the girl will have to pick up the phone because you are watching her pick up – you are standing in front of her. She has to pick up and she will enjoy the call.
    4) Just the very fact that you have spoken to her on the phone once will register in her subconscious that it is OK to pick up to you – flaking on the real next day call will now be dramatically reduced because she has in her subconscious that talking to you on the phone in comfortable and funny.
    5) It’s a funny thing to do… it will make her laugh.
    6) It’s original and you will stand out in her mind because of this pattern – she will never have had this done to her before.
    So what do you think guys? Please feel free to criticise/critique. Anyone think they can make it better, please feel free.
    If you like the idea and think it will add value to your game, please tip my scales.
    Peace, phone and a fishy bone,
    Baby xx

NC

Is this field tested?
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off

Leeds

I was about to ask the same.
    Abraham Lincoln reportedly said that, [I]Given eight hours to chop down a tree, he'd spend six sharpening his axe.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Syren
    I was about to ask the same.
    no... not field tested yet... i thought of it at work today (finished about 3 hours ago)... I am about to go to a bar now, so i will test it tonight and let you know the outcome...
    Peace...

I was in a bar last night with the Daddy... The Daddy had been up all night having sex with a Latvian girl, so he was tired and didn't fancy running too much game.
    I opened up a 2 set at the bar... HB7.5 and HB6. I ran some AVERAGE game... reminded me how far i had to come. Almost lost control of the set on a couple of occasions... bought them drinks... no structure... anyway... I number closed my target and then totally forgot to run my pattern!!!!! Sorry guys... Let this thread die down now and i will run this at the next available opportunity and then exume it with the results or a field test...
    You can neg me for this if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure this will work... I suppose that counts for fuck all until i have empirical evidence ...
    Peace x

Juggler's phone rules are really good.
    http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin...72865048120623
    richard

Quote Originally Posted by richard
    Juggler's phone rules are really good.
    http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin...72865048120623
    richard
    That is good stuff from Juggler - i have read it before, but thanks. This is not to do with general phone game... My phone game is pretty solid. This is a specific proposed phone technique; fuck i wish i field tested it last night.

In a cardboard box under a freeway...

Plagiarist

I've read or heard this somewhere before......I think it is David de Angelo's or from one of the interviews he has done. Careful taking credit for other peoples work dude. You will be found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma
    I've read or heard this somewhere before......I think it is David de Angelo's or from one of the interviews he has done. Careful taking credit for other peoples work dude. You will be found out.
    Karma... not sure i like the subject line of your last post... i didn't steal the idea from anyone else... I made this technique up myself.. If it is the same as something that DDA or any other Dating Coach pattern, then that is pure coincidence. If you read through some of my other posts, you will find that i always credit those who invent material that i advocate. You will also see that i write a lot of my own material.
    Sorry for going on dude, but i don't steal other people's work... You posted this on the main forum and i don't want other APUA's thinking i take other peoples work and pass it off as my own.

In a cardboard box under a freeway...

Plagiarist