FR: 10/17/08 - Love Systems Super Conference D1

Los Angeles

FR: 10/17/08 - Love Systems Super Conference D1

State of Mind
    I sit in my hotel room and I'm psyched. I'm about to go on the bootcamp with Biskit and Braddock. With two professionals I was hoping to get some good feedback on my game so that I can crush those sticking points. And I was horny too, so that definitely helps for approaching.

Goal for the Night
    My goals were pretty simple: open, transition, and lock in. That was all I'm worried about. That day I did some practice with some instructors (Kisser, Sheriff, and Sphinx) on my approaching skills. I picked up a lot of stuff, especially the little things. Even though I've been going out for like 9 months, I wanted to perfect my approaches. A good approach will make the rest of your set go way easier.

Progress of your Goal
    I get in the venue, but I didn't immediately open the first set I see. I shoot the shit first with my co-students and wait for the place to get packed.

To warm up I did 5 sets each less than a minute. I opened MOST sets that I wanted to open. Some sets I passed by because the moment wouldn't let me lockin in a good position. That's one of the things I picked up that day, before you approach, have a good idea where and how you're going to lockin.

Random Sets
    Did this 2set sitting with their back against the wall. I steal one of girl's chair and start gaming, but it's hard because they're FOBs. I eject after 10 minutes.

At the bar, this girl is eating a salad. I tease her on that and we start to have a light conversation. Nothing special, every time I start qualifying, she complies, I reward. But I felt like the attraction wasn't really there, but I didn't test it with a big hoop, so I could be wrong. I should have squeezed her hand to test for attraction (got that from Braddock).

Best Set of the Night
    I'm talking to Braddock and he correctly sees what my sticking points are. I need to be more playful, tease more, and be more "edgy". He sees this 3set of good looking girls with a provided opener:

SS: (serious face) Hi, this is the VIP area. I'm going to have to throw you guys out.
    HBSex: Who the fuck are you? (on a serious note, like "wtf man, get away")
    SS: I'm a bum
    HBSex: Haha *hugs me* (flipped like a pancake)

I've seen it so many times. You open a set and you immediately get tested, pass the test, and the girls love you after that.

The girls love my teddy bear necklace and one of the girls gives me her necklace. Great, I have a prop so that I'm locked into the set. I start teasing the girls on their purses and outfits, just like Braddock told me to do. TEASE MORE. My target wants to know where the smoking patio is and then I move the three girls, by having two girls on my arms and the third walking behind us.

I could have gone straight to the smoking patio, but what I did was looking for an instructor first to DHV, critique, and tell me what to do while I'm leading those girls. I see Braddock and he starts to banter with my target and tells me what to do. Great, we get to the smoking area and I shoot the shit for a bit with the group.

Then I mini isolate the target from the group and the conversation starts to go more sexual. This is one of the other SP I have is to escalate interaction sexually. I've done it plenty of times before, but I can't do it very consistently. After I recycled some qualification, I know I'm in comfort. I share some stories and so does she. Then we talk more about sexual topics and I bust out Cajun's comfort routine (not sure if I can tell you guys, but it's money). Now it's getting really sexual; we talk about favorite positions, how to best masturbate, etc.

I'm thinking, lets go for the kiss. But either at that moment or just the moment before, I think I flinched. Before I started the routine, she already said that she needed to go to the bathroom. After like 10 minutes in to the routine, I really think I flinched for some of her crazy sexual questions, and lost the set there. I go for the kiss but she rejects, and then she heads out to the bathroom.

LOST!

I wanted to reopen later but according to the instructors it was better not to.

Worst Sets of the Night
    Got some blowouts too, but not to harsh. At the beginning of the night, "Does this shirt make me look asian?" (mind you, I'm asian) and the girls have this straight face. Okay, they didn't get it, so I tease them. Still no response. Next.

Two set at the entrance against the wall. One girl likes me, the other I didn't pay much attention to. I didn't lockin so I slowly got blown out of the set. Another thing I picked up that day, most of your blowouts are caused because you're not locked in.

Sticking Points
    Being really playful, bantering, and teasing. I definitely need to work on that.

Goals for NEXT time
    Be more playful by having some stated based attraction routines and use trigger words to start teasing. The latter I really need to practise.

Click Here to Checkout the Love Systems Blog for the Lastest Advice.

Specialties
    Daytime Dating - Meeting women in the daytime and getting dates.
    Interracial dating - All beliefs and cultural differences dealing with dating outside your own race.
    Grooming, Fashion, and Style - First impressions count. I can teach you how to look your best and give you a fashion consultation.
    Exotic Dancers & Paid Models - Advice for attracting and dating women who are hired to be beautiful.

Click Here to Checkout the Interview Series I did with the Don on Preselection.

Click Here to Checkout the Interview Series I did with the Micha on Living an Attractive Lifestyle.

sweet to see you making some real progress. Keep the updates on how the love systems is going man!

Huntington Beach, CA

Nice job on the shit test. Let us know how night 2 goes.

Yeah, good job on this one.

Conferences are so much fun, I wish I had made it out to this one... Good chance to meet great people, learn great things, and have great times...

Libido

Midwest Swing

Quote Originally Posted by SirSlick View Post
    State of Mind
    I sit in my hotel room and I'm psyched. I'm about to go on the bootcamp with Biskit and Braddock. With two professionals I was hoping to get some good feedback on my game so that I can crush those sticking points. And I was horny too, so that definitely helps for approaching.

Goal for the Night
    My goals were pretty simple: open, transition, and lock in. That was all I'm worried about. That day I did some practice with some instructors (Kisser, Sheriff, and Sphinx) on my approaching skills. I picked up a lot of stuff, especially the little things. Even though I've been going out for like 9 months, I wanted to perfect my approaches. A good approach will make the rest of your set go way easier.

Progress of your Goal
    I get in the venue, but I didn't immediately open the first set I see. I shoot the shit first with my co-students and wait for the place to get packed.

To warm up I did 5 sets each less than a minute. I opened MOST sets that I wanted to open. Some sets I passed by because the moment wouldn't let me lockin in a good position. That's one of the things I picked up that day, before you approach, have a good idea where and how you're going to lockin.

Random Sets
    Did this 2set sitting with their back against the wall. I steal one of girl's chair and start gaming, but it's hard because they're FOBs. I eject after 10 minutes.

At the bar, this girl is eating a salad. I tease her on that and we start to have a light conversation. Nothing special, every time I start qualifying, she complies, I reward. But I felt like the attraction wasn't really there, but I didn't test it with a big hoop, so I could be wrong. I should have squeezed her hand to test for attraction (got that from Braddock).

Best Set of the Night
    I'm talking to Braddock and he correctly sees what my sticking points are. I need to be more playful, tease more, and be more "edgy". He sees this 3set of good looking girls with a provided opener:

SS: (serious face) Hi, this is the VIP area. I'm going to have to throw you guys out.
    HBSex: Who the fuck are you? (on a serious note, like "wtf man, get away")
    SS: I'm a bum
    HBSex: Haha *hugs me* (flipped like a pancake)

I've seen it so many times. You open a set and you immediately get tested, pass the test, and the girls love you after that.

The girls love my teddy bear necklace and one of the girls gives me her necklace. Great, I have a prop so that I'm locked into the set. I start teasing the girls on their purses and outfits, just like Braddock told me to do. TEASE MORE. My target wants to know where the smoking patio is and then I move the three girls, by having two girls on my arms and the third walking behind us.

I could have gone straight to the smoking patio, but what I did was looking for an instructor first to DHV, critique, and tell me what to do while I'm leading those girls. I see Braddock and he starts to banter with my target and tells me what to do. Great, we get to the smoking area and I shoot the shit for a bit with the group.

Then I mini isolate the target from the group and the conversation starts to go more sexual. This is one of the other SP I have is to escalate interaction sexually. I've done it plenty of times before, but I can't do it very consistently. After I recycled some qualification, I know I'm in comfort. I share some stories and so does she. Then we talk more about sexual topics and I bust out Cajun's comfort routine (not sure if I can tell you guys, but it's money). Now it's getting really sexual; we talk about favorite positions, how to best masturbate, etc.

I'm thinking, lets go for the kiss. But either at that moment or just the moment before, I think I flinched. Before I started the routine, she already said that she needed to go to the bathroom. After like 10 minutes in to the routine, I really think I flinched for some of her crazy sexual questions, and lost the set there. I go for the kiss but she rejects, and then she heads out to the bathroom.

LOST!

I wanted to reopen later but according to the instructors it was better not to.

Worst Sets of the Night
    Got some blowouts too, but not to harsh. At the beginning of the night, "Does this shirt make me look asian?" (mind you, I'm asian) and the girls have this straight face. Okay, they didn't get it, so I tease them. Still no response. Next.

Two set at the entrance against the wall. One girl likes me, the other I didn't pay much attention to. I didn't lockin so I slowly got blown out of the set. Another thing I picked up that day, most of your blowouts are caused because you're not locked in.

Sticking Points
    Being really playful, bantering, and teasing. I definitely need to work on that.

Goals for NEXT time
    Be more playful by having some stated based attraction routines and use trigger words to start teasing. The latter I really need to practise.

You killed it bro....impressive first night. Fearless about opening, implement the principles quickly, doesn't attach any identity meaning to bad sets. Keep this pace up and you will be a P.I.M.P. in a month or two.

Respect,

-B
    TO Check Out More at the Love Systems Blog - CLICK HERE

"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden

Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    You killed it bro....impressive first night. Fearless about opening, implement the principles quickly, doesn't attach any identity meaning to bad sets. Keep this pace up and you will be a P.I.M.P. in a month or two.

Respect,

-B
    Thanks man, your infield instructors are great.

The second night was just as good with Cajun and Kisser. I'm going to post that FR soon.
    Click Here to Checkout the Love Systems Blog for the Lastest Advice.

Specialties
    Daytime Dating - Meeting women in the daytime and getting dates.
    Interracial dating - All beliefs and cultural differences dealing with dating outside your own race.
    Grooming, Fashion, and Style - First impressions count. I can teach you how to look your best and give you a fashion consultation.
    Exotic Dancers & Paid Models - Advice for attracting and dating women who are hired to be beautiful.

Click Here to Checkout the Interview Series I did with the Don on Preselection.

Click Here to Checkout the Interview Series I did with the Micha on Living an Attractive Lifestyle.