The game is up (The sky is falling Chicken Little) - Page 3

FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

The MM exposal

So yesterday I was going to the barber for a new haircut. When I sat there and waited for the barber to finish I grabbed a magazine from the desk.
    I didnt look to close but I had grabbed a well known ladies magazine called "Cosmopolitan" (One of the biggest magazine for females here in Sweden).
    Anyway I started reading and suddenly I saw a big headline that said "HOW TO KNOW IF HE JUST WANT YOU FOR A ONE NIGHT STAND".
    I was like omg cool, I gotta read this. So I started reading the crap and to my surprise they had a pretty good grip on the MM methods.
    They described:
    1. The neg theory
    2. The "I-dont-talk-to-the-target-until-she-feels-uncomfortable" thing
    3. The Cube, The palm reading, The jealous girlfriend

I know this is just the beginning, and I bet there will come more female articles like this. What do you think about it? and What do you feel when you read this?
    Cheers

Seems they got it pretty much, except for one thing: Not all of us are in this for one night stands.
    As for the rest...It will be forgotten in a year.
    Not to mention it's hard to control attraction. Can you control yourself easily at the sight of a HB10? Nope, you react despite trying not to. Same with them. After reading that what will they do? Reject a fun and interesting man and date AFCs? Naaah.
    Just don't use the specifically noted routines.
    Let's hope it doesn't spread much more though. New rAFCs can suffer.
    I'm the Hootchie Cootchie man,
    Everyone knows I'm him.

On a beach somewhere

This isn't good. Having targets blow us off because of a magazine would be horrible. On the bright side, though, there are plenty of other techniques out there that the magazine didn't cover. I hope this doesnt spread to more magazines. Oh yeah and Cosmo is HUGE im America.

SF bay area.

Thanks Chicken Little
    -GameBoy
    All your women are belong to me.

I hear their periods attract bears... bears can smell the menstration. - Brick Tamlin
    Check out GameBoy's Game Theory: Archive and Journal - updated 12/24/06: Songs I love to dance to.
    And check out GameBoy's new Blog: Devoted to all aspects of personal Style. (Including fashion)

More unneeded press USA Today

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifesty...p-school_x.htm
    Personally I think this is not good. Eventually women are going to pick up on this stuff. And why risk it? You can get clients easily by going to a bar and showing people it works.
    Equal

Surprise Buttsex

More worst of posts

C'mon, man. It doesn't matter.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Hardly a wost of post with the nonsense that is posted here daily. Just alerting people to the story, it wasn't posted before I don't think.
    It dosn't matter but it doesn't help, I have maintained that for a a long time. Wait until it is all over vogue and the women's mags. Still may not matter a whole lot but you will get smart asses and it gets annoying.
    Whatever though.

Bergen County, NJ

"The Game" The Movie?

OK, so I've heard some rumors that Style's book is being turned into a movie. However, upon scouring the Internet I've found nothing related to it.
    Is this true?
    If so, how do you think it will affect the community? Obviously, PUAs won't be able to run negs, openers, tests, etc. if twenty million women have seen the movie...

Sydney, Australia

lol were we go again... scoobs, malibu.. u know what to do

On a beach somewhere

"the sky is falling! AAHHHH!"