The game is up (The sky is falling Chicken Little)

1234511 ... LastLast

The game is up (The sky is falling Chicken Little)

Looks like the game may be up guys. "The Game" itself has become pretty popular and now women are copping onto it. For instance in the main evening paper here in Dublin they have a Friday/saturday guide. One section is like a sex in the city section for women.
    Well wouldnt ya know it that this week it was about guys using game on them and reeling them in with negs etc etc, she knew the shit. The game may be about to bite itself in the ass. That or its gotta evolve big time.
    opinions?

London, ON

to be honest, are women going to turn a guy down that is really confident and makes negs at her? hell no.. she isn't going to be attracted to the wussy who can't even look into her eyes w/o squeaming...
    if a girl is onto you about it or asks you about it.. then start acting like a complete wuss as a parody, it will make her laugh and realize that she isn't going to get anywhere if she calls you on it

St. Louis, MO

Time will tell

Gys picked up women before they ever heard the term neg. I do think a motion picture featured as cinemas would alter the game as we play it now, though.
    Books, magazines, and periodicals go in one eye and out the other. Unless you catch her right after she finished reading an article with a particular or very similar opener or neg, I bet she still won't catch it. Whats more likely is that your wing will try to open the same girl as you, and if both of you used opinion openers then they will respond, "We already had that one used on us" or something similar.
    My thoughts and baseless predictions:
    Too many guys sarging with the same style in one nightclub is bad. The same girls get opened with the same crap, and although this still tends to work, it just is less than ideal. You may have to occasionally suffer a minor shyt test, especially if it is a moving set. Better yet come up with something more unique. Be original. Have a soul!
    Canned, popular Opinion openers are basically a pickup line nowdays. They have a limited shelf life, and will have to be replaced with new ones once the movie hits (assuming it does).
    Most guys will never do much of anything. 99% of all new guys will never finish the newbie mission. Alot will run around for a month or two spitting out random lines and hanging with their buds, most will reach full close about once a month or even less for the really AFC ones!!! They are really not going to create much of a problem.
    Shyt tests won't work as well for girls now. They will get busted more frequently. The cat is out of the bag, and women lose a very valuable weapon against men.
    The truth is getting out there. Men are going to fight child support and maintennance more now that they see the true nature of what has been going on. The Nice guys will try to become bad boys and most will look ridiculas and be jokes.
    This stuff will slowly seep into dating advice colunms and advice books, but it is going to take some time for thatto go full circle.
    Marriage is a doomed instution. LOL. Nice guys will try even harder to get married to avoid the competetion. PUAS will bang the wives and get them to leave with all the NICE GUYS $$$$. So divorce attorneys will get richer, faster. Mail order brides will become a huge bussiness. And we will thank the nice guys for putting new, beautiful women into our countries for us to fvck for them.
    Mystery will be the richest mutha fucka that ever lived and bill gates will seek his financial advice
    Throw you cup up to the PUAs. This is going to be great! I'm already having a blast and we are just getting started.
    Last edited by imanasshole; 04-05-2006 at 05:36 PM.

Nothing new...

If you take a look at the magazine covers over here it's clear they'd been conversing on this matter for years. A lot of magazine attract females with such catch phrase' as "Give him the lie detector test" or "Some # of sexuall positions to please your man" and so forth. This is the reason they are ahead of us socially. They look at magazines loaded with this stuff while we look at magazines with them in it but nothing helping us to get closer to them or cars, trucks, motorcycles, sports, etc.

St. Louis, MO

It's a little different. Even fat women can snag guys for sex. I had a friend who was very overweight but with big tits and a pretty face. Guys were ;lined up for her. They even begged her for a LTR and fell in love with her! These guys were in good shape, and one was actually very wealthy. Immigration is bringing in more men than women, and there is more men than women before about age 30 . Of course, if we live to be 75, LOL, we have our pick of the nursing home!
    Guys who are not afraid of women have tons of options too, that is true. Almost all women have hundreds or thousands of options by default.
    None of that crap matters though. All we have to do is pickup ONE woman per week or so to accumulate a harem, so who cares. We dont have to pickup 6 women a day to be successful.

is it? no really

I'm glad to be able to post and learn
    i beg to differ with you irish
    see wee all go to
    our basic insticts, woman might have their guard up
    for a period of time but sooner or later will go back
    to auto pilot, and some might be excited by knowing you
    have game and have been able to seduce other women
    they might even run some game on some guys but if you notice
    they will give up sooner rather than latter why?
    becouse thats not their nature.

7. Media Exposure is Killing PUA

hi everyone, im just a little worried because ive seen videos of style in mtv and the view etc.. also his book is a great success and they want to make a movie, i mean thats great for him, but i think he is taking advantage of the community, and if this thing gets bigger, i think it could affect a lot of thechniques like opinion openers, or negs etc... because the girls now are gonna know that they have been picked up, so id like to know the opinion of everyone of u guys, also i think he is getting unfairly the title of worlds greatest pick up artist, when i think it would be deserved for guys like mystery or maybe some other.

I think generally speaking if you are really good at picking up a girl she wouldn't actually realise what you are doing even if she had some knowledge of this stuff - she would be too focused on what you said. To think, actually hes running m3 on me or whatever.
    Also, after seeing Style on tv - he comes across as really gay - anyone else think that?

Anytime I see or hear of Style, I want to say "Deal or No Deal".
    Seriously, I don't have a problem with what Style did. He has introduced the seduction community to thousands of guys who needed or wanted to improve their social skills with women. Both men and women will be happy with the fact that a lot of guys are putting a lot of work improving and refining their skills with the opposite sex.

do u think it is fair? (...to ask a worn out question?)

hey guys i wonder whether you think it is fair or not to reveal the secrets of MM society?? the thing that is known by two people is not a secret...revealing these secrets for your economical advantage is not fair either..i watched videos of style on channels for his advertisement of the game and just for a moment it reminded me of spy films in which the guy is sent to mafia by the goverment to learn about how the works are done and to knock down the mafia after gaining respect of everyone...i wonder do u really think that there was a need for the written of book 'the game' ..i think our venusian arts e-book is enough and at least in the library of underground world ...and now underground society has come to earth..well guess what.. a film called the game will be produced and all the dirty underwears will be seen ..and the world's greatest pick up artist style will live in his temple while the others will not be able to do anything coz everybody will know about the routines ...well suppose you ask the girl 'who lies more' and she answers i know what you will say next..coz everybody knows this game ..