Sticking Point: Kino Escalation

12 LastLast
  1. Sticking Point: Kino Escalation

hey im new to this, i was wondering if you guys could share any examples of what you do for kino escalation. im not really a touchy-feely person and i know kino is an invaluable part of my game, so any help would be appreciated lol

There's lots threads on the forums about kino escalation. Do a search and you'll come up with a gold mine.

To answer your question, though, any touch is kino. Start with non-threatening touches like high 5's and playful shoves and just work your way up. Don't start groping her tits right off. That's why it's called escalation.

Also, this should really have been posted in the Newbie Forum, not general Discussion.
    Who is ninja? I am ninja.

when my kino was super-weak, I helped myself get comfortable doing it by kino-plowing drunk girls at parties.

San Diego/UCSD

just start bumping into them by accident

5. Things will feel un-natural because you're not used to doing them. The more you do them the more natural it will feel..so start working in any chance you can find to touch girls in a non-threatening / creepy way.

Eventually you'll start picking up on ways you can put your hands on girls that other people can't, yet you somehow get away with.

"just start bumping into them by accident"
    and what u say after that? just curious becouse ive kinda tried it and didnt know wether i should say "sorry" or... dunno what? :P

San Diego/UCSD

Quote Originally Posted by uerri View Post
    "just start bumping into them by accident"
    and what u say after that? just curious becouse ive kinda tried it and didnt know wether i should say "sorry" or... dunno what? :P
    you can say whatever you want. girls do it all the time to me. they pretend that they did it on accident, but then their big smile gives them away. if the girl is really into you, she'll take care of the kino escalation for you, and you'll never have to worry about it.

"if the girl is really into you, she'll take care of the kino escalation for you, and you'll never have to worry about it."
    guess some girls are like that.. dont think all girls would do that.
    but hmm.. could u give some examples? becouse i think saying "sorry" is kinda awkward

San Diego/UCSD

Quote Originally Posted by uerri View Post
    but hmm.. could u give some examples? becouse i think saying "sorry" is kinda awkward
    just act as if she bumped into you on purpose, and call her out on it

anyway, bumping into her is just an easy way for newbies to establish kino. once you get experience and you realize just how much you can get away with, depending on the situation you can just grab her hand right off the bat, pat her on the head like a puppy, or just pick her up and swing her around. in more professional settings, i just tap the girl on the shoulder with the back of my hand every time i'm making a point, while keeping eye contact.

ye.. i really suck at kino, maybe becouse ive had so much bad experience of it before i was introduced to these stuff. remember once i was on the train with a girl i tried to kino some year ago. and i just thought i make a joke and touch her on the shoulder and look funny. well i doubted so much about it and did it on such unconfident way that it ended with the joke went to hell and when i touched her on her shoulder she was like WTF? :P well i think a had even lack of attraction at that time too. but ive only been working on the attraction since ive started and nothing on kino.