Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to be you

31 34.44%
  • No, you are so gay

59 65.56%
FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Some previous costumes,
    a pumpkin headed cowboy, the guy from the cover of office space and a lobster, as you can see the girl went for a lobster ride, she went for one later on that night too, photos are inappropriate....
    but the costumes were all unique and I got many comments.
    Last edited by TrueStory; 09-08-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowboarderx View Post
    Some previous costumes,
    a pumpkin headed cowboy, the guy from the cover of office space and a lobster, as you can see the girl went for a lobster ride, she went for one later on that night too, photos are inappropriate....
    but the costumes were all unique and I got many comments.
    The office space guy is a killer idea.

Bergen county, NJ

What I will most likely be doing:
    - going out as a Black Metaller from the early 90's. Corpse-paint and dirty long hair; I'm going to shred a pair of pants and a shirt to ribbons and bury them in the ground for a week; spiked leather gauntlets I'll borrow from a friend who has some; I won't be carrying around any weaponry though.
    What I would like to do:
    - grab a HUGE strap-on dildo from a sex-shop, get some large sweatpants, and the rest of my regular apparel, and walk around with the strap-on underneath the pants, so as to give off the impression of having an enormous erection. Hail Anchorman.

I saw a pic of a guy in the peacocking photo contest thread who was shirtless with a ribbon painted onto his body and the words "To: women, From: God" written on his body... being a pretty good looking guy with a good body, would that be a dickhead "costume" to wear to a halloween party? I think it could work for somebody who isn't physically attractive, but it might come off as cocky if somebody who was really good looking tried it. Please let me know... I'm not trying to sound like a dick but it's a funny idea and I would like to try it, I'm just concerned people will think I'm just an asshole.

New Orleans

best halloween costume...

http://www.brandsonsale.com/ca-007541.html

I think that's AFC.
    I'M going as the ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

New Orleans

haha at first thats what i thought too but the more i think about it the more i realize how that will simply grab hold of every girl in the room. drunk girls love that kind of shit. although it might not require a crap load of game you could easily make girls qualify themselves for a kiss and you cant tell me you wouldnt be able to get a crap load of action that night.
    not quite sure what im going to be yet, my friend beat me to this idea. but if your gonna be the ultimate warrior you better start hitting the weights... i used to love that guy though, the best match ever was him and hogan at wrestle mania, pure classic!

I'm going as the Terminator, i try to get a pic up tomorrow.
    What about a male stripper? black pants, shoes, no shirt and a tie(james bond style)

south america

I am thinking of dressing as the Wolf Man.
    I know...it sucks. any better ideas for a costume?