David Deangelo - Product Reviews (Cumulative)

1234511 ... LastLast
    Dark Side of the Moon Baby

David Deangelo - Product Reviews (Cumulative)

the ebook was the first thing that i ever read abotu seduction and is what got me into the game
    i found it informative and great for building upon
    it really got the ball rollin inmy case
    not only did it have great ideas for techniques and dates it also came with 3 additional e books that wnet into greater depth on things discussed in the main one
    bridges - talked about moving from one step to the next (date to house to bed)
    sexual secrets - talked about techinques to warm her up build comfort and moved onto techniques for between the sheets
    Lover and provider - (havent read it in a bit) i think it covered some of the psycology surrounding attraction and seduction, and why they are attracted to certain types on men
    all in all i found the materials beneficial to my game

David DeAngelo - Double Your Dating
    Last edited by Savoy; 11-14-2008 at 12:12 AM.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

David Deangelo - The Mastery Series

I watched all of these about 2 weeks ago. I always enjoy David's stuff. Some will knock him for repeating the same concepts over and over but for me I dont mind hearing someone repeat things a couple of times because it allows it to sink in more. One of the strong positives of this series is that he brings out a lot of guest speakers. From the infamous Rick H to Mystery himself. Some of the speakers (as with the Cliff's Conference) were not that strong but that is bound to happen. Again it is always fun to see people talk about different things.
    One other strong positive is he spends alot of time addressing the needy male (what he calls a wussy).
    If you have the time, money and patience def check it out.

Bristol, England

A friend of mine has the mastery series, he defo recommends it. The good thing about David D is that he has a very good talent for explaining things clearly especially in his books!
    Last edited by Savoy; 11-14-2008 at 12:15 AM.
    Switch

Hit your obstacles like you have an imaginary shovel in your hand!

4. Raising Lotharios in chunks

Agreed. David D has very good information he offers in his programs. I have quite a collection of his products and while there is some overlay, I love the specialization he goes into with each product. If you're new and want a full overhaul, I would suggest a bootcamp or otherwise, because his products do have a tendency to make it hard to get off your ass and socialize. However, if you already have a small baseline of game, or just a f*ck it attitude where you will try anything to learn, then his products are great since you can pick out a product for whatever holes in your game you have. Enjoy.
    particularly valueable are: Mastery (for massive inner game transformation)
    and Sexual Communication (for opening mens eyes to a language so few of them even realize exists...)
    Last edited by Savoy; 11-14-2008 at 12:14 AM.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

David DeAngelo - Approaching Women & Starting A Conversation

So after 5 disks all I can say is THUMBS DOWN.
    The only disc worth watching is 3 & 4 and that is only because of TD & Mystery. They have a brief 20 minute excerpt on disc 5 with these girls called "the wing girls". They are 2 hot girls who go out with men to bars, clubs, etc and act as wings. One stays with him and social proofs him and the other tries to pick up girls and bring them over for him to meet. I thought that was interesting.
    TD brought these kids on stages (from the audience) and really forced them to try to conversate. It was really interesting to watch. As much as alot of people hate on him I think he is a brilliant tactician and he has a strong presence. They brought out craig who had some "cute" pickup lines. Before he started he made sure to rip on TD and the David Bowie opener. David D also brought out Big Will & I love him. That is one mad funny cat but he really didn’t say anything that he didn’t already say in the cliff's list DVD's.
    Mystery broke down a1 - c1 in his usual amazing fashion. He compacted alot of material (he might have been on for 1 hour tops). No Q&A with him, which disappointed me.
    Unfortunately David spent ALOT of time on inner game. At this point (after watching almost all of his dvds, I have a few left but I have watched well over 50 percent), I have to say he is very good at inner game but he offers little else. A dvd set like this should be almost all outer game IMO. I would say close to 60% is inner game way too much something that is talking about approaching and starting a conversation.
    Overall if you can borrow disc 3 and 4 I would, skip the rest except for the beginning of disc 5 for the wing girls.
    Last edited by Fader; 12-30-2005 at 07:34 PM.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

There's definitely a lot of crossover between his programs.
    Of course it's heavy on the inner game. I'll bet that a lot of the guys attending that seminar were deathly afraid to approach women. I would recommend the DVDs to a novice.
    Tyler also appears on the Meeting Women In Bars & Clubs program, but Mystery doesn't, although he'd probably break down A1-C1 like he did in the Mastery and Approaching Women programs.

blah

The origional Sexual Communication program was top quality. It consisted of audio cds only.
    I think David D. pulled a Lincoln Park like when they remade their first cd(Reanimation). The new cd sucked.
    Anyway.
    Buy his origional cd set. This dvd version is a waste of time in my opinion. The only thing worth watching is Tyler Durden. Ben, a guest speaker, was just talking about random garbage.

NC

Mystery and Tyler were by far the best part of the whole series, actually toecutter was pretty good too. Those wing girls were not that hot (OK one was pretty hot) but they were both annoying as hell and offered almost 0 useful info. Tyler ran what looked to me like a mini RSD, and Mystery's comments on this program are what really got me interested in this stuff.
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off

Eastern Europe and US

I have the mystery dvd set and I would say that it would have been a lot better in a presentation format like DYD instead of a number of clips. I still learned a lot, but by watching the DYD body language series and seeing how mystery acts and teaches in the forum vs. on his dvd's....well there is a total difference and he was a lot better in the DYD dvd's. That one part actually made me want to find out more about MM.

10. Hey Fresno Smooth, I remembering buying David's e-book about 2 years ago and I must say I was clueless of what he was talking about. But as soon as I started applying his methods and reading the books her recommended reading, everything started to become clear to me. His e-book is a definitely good for someone who is a beginner. A Person will benefit from it alot. Holla back