Peru

Thread: Peru

12 LastLast

Peru

Existe gente de la comunidad en Lima? Me interesaria establecer contacto con gente interesada en el tema.
    slds

2. Peru rules...

HEY Jorge I lived IN LIMA for 4 years I am a Gringo Polack American married a girl from San Martin DE Porres cono Norte Am back in Stupid SEX Prison USSA Cause of my 5 year old son,, IN Peru So Darn easy to get girls,, IN USA VERY VERY VERY VERY HARD.. I am good looking tall damn handsome and above average,, I love what the pick up guys have to say,, Mystery Ross Jeffries and David DeAneglo and others but WHY IN THE USA its so hard with these American Bitches??? I think American Girls are just as SEXXXY as :Latinas but their attitude sucks,, Only thing I would say about these great PUA Guys,, I been studying this shit now for 6 months even Have a Wing Guy that trys,, WE study this like Crazy in ShitCago,, We go to Bars We try online we do it all and WE have 0 luck,, IN Lima its natural for me,, Anyways jorge I do not know When I return to Peru maybe end of 2009,, I might be in Central America from March until June,, I just Wish I can have an even balance,, WHY are these American Girls so hard and EVIL???? Viva PERU,, Mister AMOR..

3. Saludos desde Lima

Hola,

Te escribo desde Lima, espero que podamos contactarnos, yo tambien salgo a sargear a veces con otros wings en Lima, espero que podamos reunirnos un día, te dejo mi mail: _per request_

Saludos

Giovanni
    Last edited by TrueStory; 09-23-2009 at 11:08 AM. Reason: tsk tsk tsk. no personal info.

4. aki en lima, de miami..sarging

Quote Originally Posted by JorgePUA View Post
    Existe gente de la comunidad en Lima? Me interesaria establecer contacto con gente interesada en el tema.
    slds
    si como nos congtactamos...lo empeze a hacer en Miami y ahora me mude a Lima, no tengo Wings aki ya que no entienden mucho el systema..eres de aki? me gustaria salir sarging y aprender mas ya que se masomenos lo basico

5. Hello. I am a Canadian who is travelling in Peru. I have a couple questions:

A) My Spanish is weak. If I go out and day game in Lima, how many of the women will be able to understand and speak english?

B) Where are some of the best bars to sarge in Lima? (Looking for somewhere full of HB's but not too loud)

6. A) once they notice you are a 'gringo' per say...you're gonna get a lot of attraction, but dont get too cocky..it depends sometime at the same time...a lot of peruvians speak english but is not the majority...more upscale places means more english speaking

B) you can go to Miraflores...the Chickest clubs are there..but if you want to talk ofcourse... you can head to the terrace where ther is less noise...and as bars..im more of a clubber myself...but Barranco has bars but music is loud nonetheless..., let me know, I can help you with the english if you do decide to go to Gotika or Aura in Miraflores since I hit those places..

7. Thanks for the reply man. I'll contact you when I get there. R u originally from Peru?

8. Quote Originally Posted by JorgePUA View Post
    slds
    sip! aqui esamos hit me up

9. Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    Thanks for the reply man. I'll contact you when I get there. R u originally from Peru?
    yes, born and raised till i was 10..then lived in miami for 17 years and now im back!...hit me up

10. Hey fellas, I don't have a many posts on here, I have been in Lima (Miraflores...3 blocks from larco mar) studying Spanish for the past month and will be here until 15 DEC. I am 24 years old, from the east coast.

I have some local friends here, in fact I live with a Peruvian, and have gotten some lays from pretty girls, but it would be cool to hang out with some guys who know a thing or two about pickup.

Anyway PM me if you want to talk more. I have a claro cell phone.

Johnathon

P.D. Entiendo espanol. But the great thing about Lima is that it fucking rocks no matter what language you speak.