Doc Love - The System

12345 LastLast
  1. Doc Love, "The System"

Anyone have an opinion on "The System" by Doc Love? He nails stuff in his free columns imo, but I'd like to get some feedback before I drop 100 bucks on his program.
    Thanks

2. I highly recommend The System
    This is how I got my start in this Game
    In order to keep a quality woman interested over a long period of time you need to internalize the concept of being a challenge
    Being a challenge is a huge DHV - it sub-communicates all the right things
    Its the missing ingredient even some of the top PUAs lack when they get into LTRs (i.e. read The Game)
    The System will also help you with your inner game and how you value yourself and your time
    IMO most people dont need another money routine or attraction tech....they need to learn how to cut negative people with low interest out of their lives
    No matter how good you get at PU, eventually you will need to learn The System if you want to keep a quality woman interested

I've had the System a few years now. It was also my intro to this sort of women skills knowledge. Years ago, I thought it was great and would highly recommend it, but now I find it really lacking. His main principle is that women like a challenge, so don't be a wuss. I've got a wide variety of attraction materials and find Juggler method, and Kevin Bates "Any Woman Anywhere" to be really inspiring. I would say save your money. If you really want it, pay postage and I'll give it to you.

Tempe, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by aurelius
    At this point I'm most interested in material dealing with inner game. I figure if I get that down then the rest is small stuff.
    I recomend Carlos X at datingdynamics.com for all of your inner game needs.
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

Doc Love - The System

Apparently there is more than one "The System" out there. The one I am reviewing is the one from DocLove.com . It is an excellent book as it doesn't intefere with any of the rules of the Mystery Method, and in fact, it fills in allot of things it and other PUAs never talk about... long term game. I've purchased and read all 4 of his books, as they are not only informative but very entertaining to read. I doubt you will find anything you disagree with in the books, however, it is extremely lacking in short term game (ask for the phone #, wait 5 to 9 days, call, only 1 date/call each week until 60 days or 9 dates reached), but more of finding and keeping a long term quality mate book. It has many techniques testing the qualities of your LTR quickly, before you spend any money on her.
    The down side is that it's $100. However, he does have free weekly articles, that are funny and informative on the website.
    It also has a few refreshing things that the Mystery Method could use, such as being classy, no profanity, never EVER EVER getting jealous, or protective... he preaches the 3Cs... Confidence, Challenge, Control (self), and doesn't promise any magic bullet. Plus, he has excellent information on getting rid of ONE-ITIS.
    This was the first dating book that I read, before I found all the great material of you PUAs, and by using it, I did have quite a bit of success (one night, I kiss-closed with 3 HBs, took one home with me for more fun that night, another the next, even though they all lived with their boyfriends.)
    I am interested in hearing seasoned PUAs opinion on this material, as I'd like to take the best of both, to have the best short and long term game.
    Thanks
    - MrE
    Last edited by MrE; 04-02-2006 at 02:26 AM.

Correction, it is actually 4 books total. The actual "The System" is one book called "The System, The Dating Dictionary", which also comes with 2 audio CDs. One of the audio CDs contains a recording of a seminar, the other an in depth interview with Doc Love. The Mastery Series are the additional books, each with 2 audio CDs which are compilations of his weekly advice column, radio shows, and HB interviews, with each book having seventy columns (1st, 2nd, and 3rd seventy)
    Last edited by MrE; 04-02-2006 at 02:29 AM.

NC

It's not horrible, but for the $$ there are much better products out there. It really is just basic inner game stuff from what I remember (haven't listened in YEARS).
    I got it when I was AFC but it did set me on the right path a little. At the time it was liberating to listen to but if you have any kind of basic, basic inner game at all, it aint worth it.
    Seems to me his market is mostly over 40 guys who are set in their ways and for whom the stuff here would just be too much of a cognitive shock for them to absorb.
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off

I read it. It's more about dating, hence it's also called the dating dictionary. More for people looking for a long term relationship, and how to maintain one.

Chicago: Addision and Southport

I got one myself to start off. I would say its well worth the money as it teaches the basics of the Game. As everyone rightly said its more "long term" in nature but he clearly mentions that and never claims that its for short game.
    Also it builds the foundations on which things like MM can be branched out and applied.
    My guess is that one needs to paralelly follow the System and take bits of mystery method to make one's game complete.
    I also read some other stuff like "Nice guys and players" and they suck.
    So far from what i have read only Mystery and Doctor Love rock....they both are awesome and have done some mature, counterintuitive intelligent research.

Staten Island,NY

I had purchsed the system years ago.. in 2001, that was useful before I found out about the other PUA materials.
    The one thing I don't like about the system is he recommends not doing any touching or kino escalating! This I think is a big mistake as I've had much more sucess with the kino-escalating.. Just for this reason alone i wouldn't recommend his materials.