Need a Text response for BF mentioned.

12 LastLast

Need a Text response for BF mentioned.

Whaddup. I'm new to the forum. Names KungFu for a reason. Been preacticing for a while and I always try to work it into my game.

ANYWAYS. So I met this Chick (I still don'tknow all the terms that PUA uses) at a going away party at my house that Iw as throwing for a friend. Now she has a Bf but she brought along several chicks. One was this asian girl that was easily a 8.5-9. I talked with her for about 15 minutes laughing all that and got her #. I texted her saying its me, that she was interesting and all but I had to goto work so we should talk later.

Today is 2 days later and I texted her and said,

ME: "I'm luring women to my house with candy... Do you prefer skittles or M&M's?"
    HER: "haha m&m's baby you're funny"
    ME: "I couldn't help noticing you're mind-blowingly hot."
    HER: "Haha mind-blowingly isn't a word. Well my bf just came back from Iran today so it looks like you're out of luck"

Any suggestions??
    Tips?

Europe

Is she Iranian or what?

I shes oriental. Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFu View Post
    ME: "I couldn't help noticing you're mind-blowingly hot."

Tips?

Why did you throw this out there? You don't have enough 'attraction'.
    "Sexuality is morally neutral! She cannot be held responsible for what makes her wet!"

You're right.

But moving on.

I texted her back saying, "thats cute. Tell me about him"

And I plan on putting him into the Insecure Nice Guy, postition or talking about how bad of a BF I would be.

I'm not really worried on losing this girl as there are plently of other women out there; its just that shes ridiculously hot and at the same time, it would be nice to get something out of it if I like her.
    I'm more worried about learning than actually getting the girl becuase I'm only 18.

6. i would send something like: "oh, what a pitty. I'll have to pick between the other 3 chicks...or you`ll have to make sth up so we can run to vegas".
    and right after that delete his number, and don't add it to your phone book again unless she really wants to go out with you no matter her BF.
    by the way take into account the lack of attraction as colin said.
    and be prepared to let go, and add it to your experience
    regards.
    spell

"Well I could have used another word with 'BLOWINGly' ...But hey seriously...

The thing is you're showing way too much interest, which in some cases is fine as long as you have balls about it. Also it's not really a good idea to put yourself in direct competition with the BF. You can 'role-play' it and make it fun...."Well I hope he treats you good cuz I sure wouldn't....I'd cut you off from your friends and question your every move. Your parents would hate me...and if you were to so much as look at another guy...the ABUSE...Aww hell, don't even get me started" Have fun with it

But really, don't get into a serious discussion about her "boyfriend".
    "Sexuality is morally neutral! She cannot be held responsible for what makes her wet!"

Europe

The reason I asked if she was Iranian, is because I have a few good tips on them

I will agree with Colin, dont show interest. Remember - you gotta risk loosing her to get her.. I would even suggest to go run some nightgame at clubs or bars, just to get your head somewhere else.

Tease her, toy her, and see how she responds to it..

9. "cool. now you have someone to hangout with when youf not with me"

also. i always talk nothing but good things about bf's. Most hb's will turn arround and start bashing them. chick logic.

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by kyoCollege View Post
    also. i always talk nothing but good things about bf's. Most hb's will turn arround and start bashing them. chick logic.
    Explain this one, this seems interesting.

Anybody else know about this?