How to warm up a defensive cold fish? HELP!!

How to warm up a defensive cold fish? HELP!!

Help guys I'm stuck on the 8,9 and 10's. Last night was perfect example!

I met this hb8 at a local restaurant, started conversation ect., number closed because I had to meet another date I had that night. Otherwise I think I could have bounced her to a more private local. Anyway, after a couple weeks we got together for apps and wine, but during the interaction she just felt dry/defensive and really reserved. I did get her smiling, but failed to get physical kino. My sticking point is this.......once I feel those hb8/9/10 are being defensive or reserved I think they are not into me and I get that fyou attitude. I need help here breaking her icy exterior. p.s. I ended the night walking to her car and a hug and kiss on the cheek. I'm dead right!

"I thought all the cold fish was in the ocean"

Miami Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by jpro View Post
    Help guys I'm stuck on the 8,9 and 10's. Last night was perfect example!

I met this hb8 at a local restaurant, started conversation ect., number closed because I had to meet another date I had that night. Otherwise I think I could have bounced her to a more private local. Anyway, after a couple weeks we got together for apps and wine, but during the interaction she just felt dry/defensive and really reserved. I did get her smiling, but failed to get physical kino. My sticking point is this.......once I feel those hb8/9/10 are being defensive or reserved I think they are not into me and I get that fyou attitude. I need help here breaking her icy exterior. p.s. I ended the night walking to her car and a hug and kiss on the cheek. I'm dead right!
    "How to warm up a defensive cold fish!"

Ok after you caught a fish, take it of the hook and whack it on the deck couple of times. That should kill it and fish will stop flopping around trying to bite your finger off.

Then heat up oven to 400 degrees F.

Dude she was probably having a bad day.

Does this happen often?

Cold fish

Sounds like you need to beef up your frame and not care what she thinks. You're the man. Open an adjacent set. Jeleousy plotline.