Sarging russian girls

1234 LastLast
    Miami Beach, FL

Sarging russian girls

When and if you sarge girls who speak russian (but live in US/UK) do you sarge in english or russian? and what russian routines you use?

NC

OOOOh... gotta love those blyadyi. DAMN.
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off

Switzerland

Dude..Most of the Russian women will talk to you in English unless you speak russian. I lived in moscow for a couple and made friends with mainly russians. This was in my young AFC days. I went to a club in Moscow...I think it was called B-52 with my Russian friend. He opened a two set. He got the uglier of the two girls interested in him. Which was cool. He isolated her and I just started talking english the other one. BTW I was 16 at the time but always looked older and I think she was 22 I always like my women older. Anyways I get a ton IOIs from and she asks me to dance but I refused and after a while she gave up on me. So I would say English is not a bad way to open.
    I live in Switzerland now and usually I open girls in English and if they don't speak English I switch to German. Although my German is conversant. I still have difficulty conveying because I have to build sentences with my limited vocabulary.
    I also always make an attempt to learn a bit of their language. My last g/f was Russian. For example I always tell them the story about my first sentence that I learned in Russian "I love my job" and that always gets a smile. Then I run C & U smiles on them and take it from there.
    Since I am such a nice guy here is one Russian phrase for you "kak delya?" which means how are you? If you want learn more phrases just PM me.

Miami Beach, FL

being ukrainian (lived in US 7 years) i find it hard to sarge russians. I was only 14-15 when i left UA, 100% AFC. I don't even know how to flirt with them. It's slightly different from US girls
    Russian girls don't like much Cocky and Funny. They don't get the Funny part (usually culturally challenged) and Cocky sounds too arrogant.
    Also, in russian we always get into boring topics on school, work and other shit like that. I don't really know why.
    It's easier for me to tell most stories in english. If girl doesn't speak english, and just fresh of the boat, you can pick her up almost being AFC. Just give her compliments and buy her drinks ..lol
    most russian girls are very traditional.

I would honestly think, speaking russian to them would be much easier to game them, its just more natural, to me anyway...
    i never really come across many russian girls in here, yet

NC

I've been in Durham rathe than Philly since I really got into the game so I haven;t had a decent chance to sarge russian girls, but I'll tell you, the Russian party girls love c/f... but it's more of a frame than just lines or teasing.
    So many Russian dudes in the US are total ####### AFCs because they listen to their mommas about how to meet girls. In Russia, AFC style stuff can work, especially if you have a strong frame... but with the Americanized blyadi that #### doesn't fly.
    Run your usual indirect game, but stay in control. When I go back to Philly I'll FT this further.
    Damn Russian girls are ###### hot.
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off

rofl, thats the reason why I am here, cuz with American blyadi that shit doesnt fly lol, well put obie

fclosing a Russian chick

I Fclosed this russian chick ... Basically w' shock and Awe. However Now I am having trouble transitioning to Long distance girlfriend w'out her getting clingy. Is this a cultural thing? I want to use this experience as a stepping stone into the Russian chick community of women. (BTW this is a real accomplishment being African w' dreads....I kinda stand out and not in a good Peacocky way.
    Thoughts?

I speak russian also, and i've found that if u sarge russian girls in english you automaticly demonstrate higher value and social proof, espesially if you're out with yr american friends. also, it's so easy to pick up russian girls, they are totally clueless about the game

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBeast
    I Fclosed this russian chick ... Basically w' shock and Awe. However Now I am having trouble transitioning to Long distance girlfriend w'out her getting clingy. Is this a cultural thing? I want to use this experience as a stepping stone into the Russian chick community of women. (BTW this is a real accomplishment being African w' dreads....I kinda stand out and not in a good Peacocky way.
    Thoughts?
    Yes, russian girls will get very clingly on american guys. Keep working on russian girls, I gurantee you that you'll be a happy man