Sarging russian girls - Page 4

FirstFirst 1234
  1. a BIG no

It's late so I just thought I'd toss in this thought:
    If you want to be cocky funny, that's cool, but please, please, please don't make the mistake I did with my last Russian gf.
    We were sitting on a couch in a club called Fabrique in Moscow (on Sofiskaya Naberezhnya, just down from First and Cabana, for you Muscovites). We were flirting and she did something petty like swiped my drink. Now in English you could get away with acting shocked and calling her a bitch (in an extremely jokey and insincere way - you guys know how I mean). But no, I thought I'd be all impressive and relate the same comment to her in Russian...
    So I look at her all shocked, and say "cyka" (sooh-kah).
    She slapped me across the face. Hard.
    Later I found out why. Despite what everyone will tell you, it doesn't mean bitch. Closer actually to filthy slut whore. Probably best to avoid, lol. So there's my two cents
    Trick

2. a BIG no

It's late so I just thought I'd toss in this thought:
    If you want to be cocky funny, that's cool, but please, please, please don't make the mistake I did with my last Russian gf.
    We were sitting on a couch in a club called Fabrique in Moscow (on Sofiskaya Naberezhnya, just down from First and Cabana, for you Muscovites). We were flirting and she did something petty like swiped my drink. Now in English you could get away with acting shocked and calling her a bitch (in an extremely jokey and insincere way - you guys know how I mean). But no, I thought I'd be all impressive and relate the same comment to her in Russian...
    So I look at her all shocked, and say "cyka" (sooh-kah).
    She slapped me across the face. Hard.
    Later I found out why. Despite what everyone will tell you, it doesn't mean bitch. Closer actually to filthy slut whore. Probably best to avoid, lol. So there's my two cents
    Trick

3. russian girls

went to russia last year for study-abroad. 2 of 5 guys I went with are now married to them. Russian girls just love Americans, I'd go right into A3 with a Russian girl if it felt even slightly ok.

St-Petersburg, Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by TrueStory View Post
    When and if you sarge girls who speak russian (but live in US/UK) do you sarge in english or russian? and what russian routines you use?
    I sarged 150 girls in Russian.
    70% from online game, 30% from day&night game.

You can translate most of Routines from English to Russian.

Screwface Capital

I don't know that many Russian girls well except my gf, leadership and light goofy humor seemed to win her over. My friend dated a more foreign russian and she was very needy and self absorbed, I think I got lucky with mine.

Silicon Valley

This thread is from 6 years ago. Please don't resurrect ancient threads.

Rogue
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.